PDA

View Full Version : LotsaFishies feedback

LotsaFishies
08-12-2008, 03:20 PM
I'd love to hear some feedback! Good, decent, or bad, just let it out!

mramc3
08-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Met Chris a few years ago. Tagged along with me to get some stuff from PK (the reefer not Pet Kingdom). He's helped out with equipment and always a pleasure to deal with. Fish Run's are great and he picked some nice quality fish for me. Thanks Chris

barometer
08-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Chris' packed-with-lotsa-fishies nano was one of my first inspirations from this board. That, and the fact that he had sooooo many more posts than anyone else :p j/k Chris is a super nice and informative guy. I've done multiple purchases and have always been happy with the price and quality. Oh, and you can't beat getting a guarantee on livestock. I will always do business with Chris :D

ManTis
08-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Chris' packed-with-lotsa-fishies nano was one of my first inspirations from this board. That, and the fact that he had sooooo many more posts than anyone else :p j/k Chris is a super nice and informative guy. I've done multiple purchases and have always been happy with the price and quality. Oh, and you can't beat getting a guarantee on livestock. I will always do business with Chris :D

Yeah, what he said...:D

OceanBeach1502
08-14-2008, 06:53 PM
great deals! I love my anthias!

LotsaFishies
08-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Many thanks for the kind words Jeff, Ed, Michael, and Audrey! I appreciate it. :D

seahorse_man
08-14-2008, 11:52 PM
I have never bought anything from chris but he has bought some stuff from me and he is a great buyer,he comes when he says and never flakes.A+ from me:)

Now chris where is my feedback:eek::rolleyes::p;):lol:

WanaLeime
08-15-2008, 07:57 AM
Chris is juz DIZ--OPE :) I sold and bought from chris....

Very kind and is always willing to work things out..............A+ buyer / seller

jrlafrance
08-15-2008, 09:20 AM
I've dealt with Chris many many times, and can attest to his good business practices. He is also a good personal friend! +1 :D

Nick_Kun
08-17-2008, 07:15 AM
Chris is probably one of the most honest and down to eart reefer/person/friend I know.

LotsaFishies
08-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Jordan, Dennis, James, and Nick - thank you guys very much. You made me smile. :)

Haeun
08-17-2008, 11:57 PM
Got some fish from Chris a while back, couldn't be happier.
The yellow coris wrasse I got from him is my favorite still. Quality fish.

And to boot, Chris is a nice guy :)

ManTis
08-20-2008, 08:37 PM
The fish pulling itself went very smooth, record time I believe. FISHES looks great and healthy!!! Will do this again anytime with u, Chris. BUT just leave any bad things that could happen out...:D GREAT PRICING LIKE ALWAYS...

thanks
michael

KingRB
08-21-2008, 08:34 AM
Finally got to meet Chris last night when he returned from his Fish Run.
Good people.
Great prices.
Will be looking forward to more business with Chris in the future.

The three different Tangs and Foxface are swimming around in a school together. Already started feeding after the first hour of being in the Tank.

Thanks again Chris.
Hope you get your car fixed with no problems from the lady that hit you.
Richard

LotsaFishies
08-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks Diana, Michael and Richard! :D

Diana - glad to hear that Yellow corris is still doing well! That was what...6 months ago or more?

Richard - great finally getting to meet you the other day! Glad to hear everything is doing ok still!

Redeye
08-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Chris is the best! Have'nt bought a single thing from him(sorry chris) But anytime I've needed his help, or had a question, he's more than happy to help!

Great Guy!

Lic3nc3ToKlLL
09-02-2008, 08:48 PM
When I first got on this site....Chris was a big help in my start let me grab as much live sand as I could fit in a bucket and hooked it up on a clam that was awesome...good guy good deals Thanks CHRIS!

Batman
09-02-2008, 09:06 PM
I thought it was pretty cool that Chris communicates extremely well. I've only purchased a single clam from him, but will be all in on the next run. Thanks !

LotsaFishies
09-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Thanks Scott, Andrew, and Jack! :)

limestro
09-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Chris is has been always great to deal with. Goes out of his way to make things happen. Thanks again Chris.

~Mike

BigAir
09-05-2008, 05:11 PM
One of the best here.

LotsaFishies
09-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Thanks fellas. :D

Live Water Aquariums
09-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Chris is a great guy. I got some fish from him way back before he was in business and they are still going strong. Good communication and met when he said he would.

imHUNG
10-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Been going to Chris for fish since the beginning. One of the best guys here on the boards!

LotsaFishies
10-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks Kevin and Hung. ;)

jbvdhp
10-23-2008, 04:52 PM
chris and kai are really cool; chris is down to earth, willing to help and trusts his customers! he let me pay half, and didn't ask for the rest; rather just reminded me the rest was due (paid this morning!). overall, i'd rate their willingness to help 10+ and i'm very satisfied! thanks chris and kai!

sdmasseuse
10-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Chris was great on ordering me some cute seahorses now I just have to get them to come around and eat like pigs. Thanks again Chris for answering all my questions.

Leilani

SoCalBoo
10-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Chris and I never met, but did a deal by mail.

I can tell that Chris genuinely is interested in doing the 'right thing' and cares a lot about his reputation. I can't imagine him burning anyone. When I (finally) get around to setting up my cube, I know where I will be getting my livestock from.

Chris, good to meet you and I look forward to our next deal.

Paul (aka SoCalBoo)

LotsaFishies
11-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys! :)

hi8tus
12-10-2008, 03:54 PM
i've been on several LA runs with him and purchased many things... prices good, knows what he's talking about, definitely an all-star reefer!

-Michael

vlad_acosta
12-10-2008, 06:44 PM
thanks for everything Chris...cant wait to look at my new shrimp for a couple hours....im taking all the mexican turbos out right now and dropping in those tiger turbos in a bit:D....thanks again

ajn81
12-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Great resource for low price quality livestock. Thanks Chris!

KingRB
12-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Chris.
good seeing you again.
Thanks again for the great deal on fishies.
I'm digging the sixline wrasse, never had one before and know i have 2. Those little guys look like they are hunting for something to kill...

hockyfn30
12-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks again for the new fishies, always great to do business with you Chris

LotsaFishies
12-16-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks guys for all the great feedback, much appreciated! Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you. :)

H4Rk3R
12-17-2008, 12:38 AM
thanks for the snails and yellow rose goby... the goby is still hiding... but the snails are doing their jobs!!!... nice meeting you...

LotsaFishies
12-30-2008, 11:16 PM
You're most welcome! Very nice to meet you as well!

jt_milstead
01-10-2009, 08:13 PM
It was nice to do business with you the other night....Thanks for the LS.

kck
01-14-2009, 11:02 PM
Great doing business with you! Bernie is digging his new pad and all the algae to munch on. I'll be back for more later!!!!

H4Rk3R
01-15-2009, 12:37 AM
here i am again... thanks for the 2 diamond gobies... are you sure those were the "small" ones?!? they've already dug their burrows and spittin' rocks... the pistol shrimp went straight to the yellow rose goby and they disappeared in the back... all seems well... thanks again...

WRAiTHY
01-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the awesome Anthias and Pink Skunk you got for me. Just like the liverock you got for me earlier on, you sure pick great stuff!! It was nice to finally meet you.

KingRB
01-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Chris good talking with you yesterday.

Thanks again. third time i have purchased from you and always leave happy.
Fish are eating and doing pretty good. Those misbars eat like pigs.

Not sure why I always see people looking for fish a few days before and yet a few days after your fish runs.

You Guys and Gal's are missing out on great fish at killer prices.

bpro32
01-16-2009, 09:18 AM
I've ordered from Chris twice and will continue to order from him. Great prices and everything always goes smooth and easy.

LotsaFishies
01-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm very happy to have the opportunity to please everyone. :D Thank you for the feedback.

afitzwater
02-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Hes a cry baby :)

Blaze
02-25-2009, 10:17 PM
we all are at some point.Chris know the biz all to well,i love to buy stuff from him. i honestly dont buy much from other sources.

ethibode
02-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Got a few small things and he was able to hold for a couple days. Great doing business and will buy more in the future...maybe as soon as the next run

H4Rk3R
02-27-2009, 01:00 AM
another for the plus on Chris... Lovin my blue linkia X-fish... =P

Nico
03-25-2009, 08:15 PM
I LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much Chris they are great. Pick up was so easy and you can't beat the prices. If I ever need any fish again I wouldn't consider getting them from anyone else. Thanks again.

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

LotsaFishies
03-26-2009, 12:20 AM
Thank you for the kind words! Beth - it was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for your support!

H4Rk3R
03-26-2009, 09:24 AM
ordered from Chris again... blue hippo tang and flame angel... he's yet to pick anything that I didnt want to take home and put in my tank... thanks again... :D

vicfish
03-26-2009, 11:22 AM
baby red firefish!
not to mention the goodies!
nice guy!
wouldnt hesitate to buy from him..
also has flexible ways of payment :)

Batman
04-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Although I spend hardly any money when I buy stuff from him, Chris always treats me like I'm his best customer. I appreciate most that we are warmly welcomed in to Chris' home by both him & wife, and a LOT is said when even MY wife is looking forward to our pick ups. Thanks for everything.

LotsaFishies
04-04-2009, 11:23 PM
You are absolutely welcome. :)

It is truly my pleasure. :D Thank you.

specvjeff
04-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Great deal on fish and Corals. My acans are looking sweet!

bjscott
04-05-2009, 07:36 AM
you know what, i did order from you last time you went to LA but you just ignored me because i cant pay you on pay pal but im willing to pay you in cash, i even ask you if i can just go to ur place and pay but you just ignored me, i tried to call you but you never answer ur phone i also leave a message,anyway THANKS FOR NOTHING......

LotsaFishies
07-24-2009, 06:20 AM
Oh no! I haven't glanced at this forum in couple of months and hadn't seen this.... my sincerest appologies Ben! You have Private Message.

GenesisGreg
07-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Yesterday I picked up two female lyretail anthias and a single male lyretail. Going into it I was expecting plain orange coloring and smaller sized fish. The fish I got were not exactly what I expected....

They were WAY better than I thought. All three were slightly different in their coloration. The male is red/orange on the front 1/2 and more of a yellowish color on the back 1/2. His pectoral fins are clear with big red dots on them... he is awesome. They have already been social in the tank with the other fish and are eating flake food and pellets.

The only slight negative was that the price was a little more than expected... I completely understand though.... And the fish were way prettier than I expected so it more than makes up for the few dollar difference. I would definitely buy from Chris again when I feel the need to add some more fish.

Oh.... Chris was super nice as well. I could have spent hours chatting about fish stuff. Thanks for the good buying experience.

-Greg

Kargawd
11-04-2009, 09:55 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with Chris today and I would like to thank him for not only the extra nice Frag's at a fantastic price, but for also taking the time to pick out things that would work well for my newly established tank. I look forward to hooking up some nice coral's and fish from him in the future. THANK YOU!:bounce:

ricenoodle
11-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Top notch seller with excellent customer service! I'd buy from Chris anyday. Thanks for everything so far Chris.

LotsaFishies
11-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Todd - equally nice to meet you the other day as well!

Most welcome Chris, always a pleasure!

sunkim622
11-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Just bought a fish from Chris for the first time today. Went out of his way to give me my fish even though I've been kind of flakey before. Great guy and can't wait to buy more fish from him.

p.s. the powder brown tang you got me is freaking gorgeous.

egd101
11-11-2009, 10:42 PM
thank you so much chris. i really appriciate all the help and the trust. our family is truely blessed to have meet you and your wife. we really love the quailty and health of our livestock that you have chosen for us. thank you.

marlon and joy.

ps this moorish idol is amazing. my son hasnt stop mentioning how happy he is "GIL"

mahalo
cabebe family

eho72
11-12-2009, 10:22 AM
I just got a Juvi Emperor Angel and Bellus Angel from the run yesterday. My wife and the kids love them. Got a chance to meet Chris a few months back. Great guy and great cutomer service. His hand picked fish are top notch.

ManTis
11-12-2009, 02:31 PM
that's what she said....:D

acbaldwin
11-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Been great since helped him pack my old 55 gallon in his Civic! Holy crap, that was... 2004?
Your website needs some love! ;)
Great guy!

lrivera
11-13-2009, 06:18 AM
Chris, it was nice to meet you. The fish you picked out are great and the red brain is awesome!

bpro32
11-13-2009, 04:43 PM
that's what she said....:D

its not like we were saying that all day or anything... :lol:

bpro32
11-13-2009, 04:46 PM
I don't remember if I've posted here or not but it is always a pleasure dealing with Chris and I will continue to do so.

(The stuff is just so cheap :lol:)

LotsaFishies
11-23-2009, 06:51 AM
Thank you all! :)

NickSDC
02-24-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm glad I signed up for Chris' mailing list. Saw a fish (bluespotted jaw) at an unbeatable $55, cheapest i've seen it for $125 @ the store. Told him I wanted it, 2 days later, I'm acclimating him as I type. I'm stoked like you don't even know. Thanks brotha!

luv4qt1004
02-24-2010, 09:05 PM
thanks chris for the anthias! they look great! hopefully they will start to eat soon! but great seller!

ciscoroots
02-24-2010, 09:46 PM
i met chris today, great guy . i defenitely buy from chris again. thanks for the shrimp and goby

Triggler
02-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Thanks Chris, So far the shrimp and Goby are doing great! But it sucks that some dishonest person took the medium cleaner shrimp that I ordered :(

rodbuster229
02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the green bubble tip it's really nice kinda bumd about the yellow belly hippo
other than that would buy from you again Chris

firesnake
02-25-2010, 01:46 AM
Cris,
thank u so much for my cooperband and Banggai Cardinalfish, they look amazing and happy.

prospectclmt
02-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks again for the carpet...it was love at first sight for my saddleback.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/ProspectCLMT/9ee90e26.jpg

cota4
02-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Thanks again Chris, The Anthias and Chromis look great ,super shy but its still new for them. Time will tell. 2 thumbs up. Will def do buisness again.

Lic3nc3ToKlLL
03-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Awesome guy to deal with even delivered the coral to me....appreciated it very much and definitely a nice guy. Keep up the good reefing chris! & Thanks again!

LotsaFishies
03-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Thank you guys for your feedback, I appreciate it!

om619
03-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Ordered a Zebra Eel, very beautiful, thanks Chris

Smashthestate
04-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Lotsafishies is a ****ing flake who cannot even return calls/orders. Dont expect to have him even care, or return your call. Not the kind of guy to depend on for getting what you want.

maus42
04-17-2010, 02:24 AM
Lotsafishies is a ****ing flake who cannot even return calls/orders. Dont expect to have him even care, or return your call. Not the kind of guy to depend on for getting what you want.

I've worked with Chris for years as both a business owner in the hobby and as a customer. Never has anything along these lines happened with me, in fact the exact opposite. He's always returned my calls, worked with me when I'm finicky and can't make up my mind, or hold fish from a wholesale run overnight because I wasn't able to pick them up on time. He's always worked around my schedule to help me as much as he can and given me great prices on anything I buy from him. What more could I ask for?

LotsaFishies
05-03-2010, 09:28 PM

Whoa! What? Did I miss something? I don't have any record of any email or PM from you... did you call me and I not get back to you? My sincerest apologies if so! By phone is my least consistent / most problematic method of communication, which is why I ALWAYS heavily push to have anyone attempting to get a hold of me to either PM or email me. With the huge volume of emails, private messages, texts, and phone calls I receive there are invariably that one or two that slip through the cracks and I miss. My sincerest apologies that your call(s?) happened to be that exception. It is very definitely in my favor to make sales, so I assure you that I didn't ignore you on purpose! I want your business! :) Giving superb customer service is my TOP priority...if you read back through the previous six pages of feedback, I think that priority should (hopefully!) be pretty evident.

I would love to have the opportunity to work with you and change your opinion of me and my service. Sending you a private message momentarily!

jcal
05-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Whoa! What? Did I miss something? I don't have any record of any email or PM from you... did you call me and I not get back to you? My sincerest apologies if so! By phone is my least consistent / most problematic method of communication, which is why I ALWAYS heavily push to have anyone attempting to get a hold of me to either PM or email me. With the huge volume of emails, private messages, texts, and phone calls I receive there are invariably that one or two that slip through the cracks and I miss. My sincerest apologies that your call(s?) happened to be that exception. It is very definitely in my favor to make sales, so I assure you that I didn't ignore you on purpose! I want your business! :) Giving superb customer service is my TOP priority...if you read back through the previous six pages of feedback, I think that priority should (hopefully!) be pretty evident.

I would love to have the opportunity to work with you and change your opinion of me and my service. Sending you a private message momentarily!

That's a very professional response, Chris.

I met Chris when I started in this hobby about 6yrs ago or so, pretty much when he was at Fish haven. Bought my very first pearl bubble coral from him, the pearliest I've seen and T-5 lighting at the store. Very knowledgeable staff.

Was at his house last night from his run from the wholesalers. He was multi-tasking like crazy. Writing order's and taking care of lined up customers at his door and at the same time, trying to bag all orders that I had to take home for the Mira Mesa pickup, 2 big boxes full.
I've seen how he works. Professional attitude even in a hectic atmosphere.
He will be one of the businesses i'd keep in my back pocket.

the tank
05-07-2010, 06:05 PM
chris has been a pleasure in all personal experiences with me.... I first met chris at his work asking all kinds of questions and he just smiled and kept answering them.. or saying that he did not know the answer if he didnt. ( honesty & humility good character traits) he then hooked me up with this website ( i think for me to leave him alone haha ) and gave me his phone number incase i had any more issues! I asked chris to come over and look at something and he did.... the very next day too! I also picked up all my live rock from chris and got a smokin deal!!!! and yes i agree with chris when he says his phone is not the best method to get ahold of him ha ha ... but thats ok chris has never done me dirty and i would recommend him to anybody.... oh did i mention chris sold me my beautiful 112 gallon tank to? haha hes def helped me out a ton... and made very little money off of it... so there is my 2 cents.

and smash the state maybe you should learn to show some restraint on your emotions...that is uncalled for!!! grow up!!!! haha sorry somebody needed to tell em to shut up...idk how u even responded calmly to that chris haha.... better dude then me...

LotsaFishies
05-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Thanks guys. :)

pylos
06-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Picked up a few quality fish tonight. Chris was great on the phone, answered all my questions. I'd order from him without question in the future.

Thanks!

Pure Magic79
07-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Thanks Chris for my order. All my fish are doing great and my coral look outstanding. Will do business with you again soon.

junkie
07-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Two thumbs up! Good guy to deal with. Good communication. Thanks again Chris!

beezer06840
09-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Let's see what my choices are if I want to buy a fish

option 1) Make my way down to LFS and hope they have what I am looking for and who knows what kind of condition it will be in.

option 2) Call Chris, tell him exactly what I want and know that he will hand select it during one of his fish runs. He will be able to pick and choose among the tens if not hundreds of specimens that line those warehouse aisles. On top of that, he will do it for well less than the cost at a lfs and if you have a problem, he will attempt to make it right.

How could you ask for anything more? I highly recommend him.

shioinu
09-09-2010, 12:41 PM
just completed my first order with Chris

doesn't get any better when you get exactly what you want!

i like my lfs, but this is on another level!

thanks Chris :)

LotsaFishies
09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Most welcome guys! :)

WRAiTHY
10-28-2010, 06:48 AM
Another satisfied repeat customer. I can always trust Chris to get me exactly what I wanted, at the right price and better quality than LFS stock.

ReefSic
10-28-2010, 10:10 AM
First time purchasing with Chris, and absolutely not the last. Fish was healthy, communication was clear and pickup was organized!

...oh, prices are awesome as well!

tricali
10-28-2010, 12:08 PM
+1
Ordered 6 fishes total and Chris gave me a free one for being on his email list. Transaction was easy and smooth. Communication was solid on his part. Will definitely order again from him in the future.

Pyrotech
10-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Purchased 17 Fish from Chris yesterday Communication was great, was able to get the exact fish I needed without having to shop around at 3-5 diffrent aquarium shops. Unfortunately I already had at that point. Would have saved alot of time and Money if I had just went straight to Chris from the start.
Carl

LotsaFishies
11-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Most welcome, and thank you for the feedback everyone!

SD Actuary
11-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Made a big order from Chris for the first time,

Got exactly what I wanted, the most lively possible fish, amazing colors. Acclimated them all and got them into my tank and they are already eating and acting as if they own the place.

Can't wait til the next LA run.

MotoFish
11-18-2010, 10:24 AM
I must say that everyone on here that keeps giving him mad props is full of horse sheit!

Chris has been the biggest pain in the you know what..
Never gets anything right. I've wound up with the wrong fish several times..
Prices are outrageous.. and let's not forget his serious lack of communication skills..

Just Kidding...

Chris, you ROCK!!!

types619
11-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Dwarf lion is lookin great in my tank... asked for a smaller one and got exaclty what i wanted @ a awsome price!!!!

Shells
11-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Texted Chris at the last minute and ask him to pick up a tube anemone for me. Even though last minute - he took to time to text me back with informtion on the nem, cost, color, etc...

Picked up nem that night. The anemone was out of the tube but the tube was all bunched up, so I did not bury any of it and just set it in the tank in hopes that it would unraffle itself a bit.

When I saw it the next day in the light - low and behold I got a nice surprise

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn267/ShellsSD/Fish%20Only/nems001.jpg

The orangey one is the one I bought and the purple well - I got two for one - such a deal. Neither Chris nor I noticed the purple one.

Not that I am saying you will get two for one with Chris, but his service and comminication are great.

Much appreciated!

Now I just have to get these two apart so I can (or they will) bury their tubes. I can't have that big glob of snot sitting in my tank.

MotoFish
11-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Chris,

Here's a picture of that Elegance about 24 hours later.. Curious to see if it opens up even more by the time I get home from work.. (48 hours after acclimation)

http://motofish.smugmug.com/Aquariums/MotoFishs-Reef/DSCF6206/1096818289_pJCvV-M.jpg

DanaPointReefer
11-29-2010, 11:31 PM
This feedback is long overdue. My situation was a somewhat difficult one, but Chris is a professional. He went way beyond the extra mile to fix a difficult situation. I buy equipment and livestock from Ventura to San Diego and a lot of it. I would happily put Chris at the top 3 people I've dealt with. Thanks again Chris. I still owe you and I haven't forgotten.

LotsaFishies
12-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Many thanks to you all. And thank you for sharing pictures!

LotsaFishies
01-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Anything new?

jyxie
01-09-2011, 10:20 PM
hi,
tried to reach you multiple times via pms and phone.
did you get my msgs?

LotsaFishies
01-11-2011, 01:35 PM
hi,
tried to reach you multiple times via pms and phone.
did you get my msgs?

Sorry James - been on vacation! Sending you a PM momentarily.

SDguy
01-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Recently grabbed a couple fish through Chris. They looked great. It can be pretty hard to pick out nice healthy fat fish at the wholesalers considering lighting (or lack thereof) and location of the holding tanks. Chris has always done a great job in picking my fish. This is really important, IMO.

jasond1979
01-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Placed an order for some Corals through Chris. Through no fault of his own he couldn't get them. He did issue a PayPal credit to my account. Thanks for trying Chris hopefully in the future I can order through you again.

Jason

LotsaFishies
03-10-2011, 11:06 AM
You are most welcome Jason.

Any new comments?

higgy2010
03-10-2011, 02:07 PM
Good service and pricing. Prompt, too. I plan to use your service for a long time to come. Hopefully I'll be able to buy bigger fish and more exotic corals from you if and when I upgrade. By then perhaps you'll have a pickup location in Orange County.

LotsaFishies
03-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Ian - I am definitely working on expanding into LA and OC!

ironcross
03-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Met chris awhile back at his day job where he helped me solve some freshwater problems and turned me on to saltwater. Great guy answers all my stupid questions haha and corrects me on all my foolish ideas. Have only been able to order through chris once due to an upcoming move but was given superb customer service and pointers. Over all would and do recommend chris to all I meet.
Matt

Megalops
03-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Placed an order for a Copperband with Chris, the fish looked great, unfortunately the fish died that same night. It was a really long trip from my location to Chris and back, he honored the warranty and issued a full refund to my paypal account. Chris warranty is 100% real. I will buy from Chris in the future. I definitively recommend Chris, great prices and superb customer service!!!

LotsaFishies
04-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Thanks guys! :)

ironcross
04-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Placed my second order through chris and picked up less than 4 hours ago. Everything I got is looking great. Always a pleasure to do business with lotsa fishies, looking forward to the next LA run

JB_Carlsbad
04-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Hi Chris,

Just wanted to say thanks for everything!

1) You answered my text / e-mail and I was able to place an order at 10PM the night before your run.

2) You really helped me out by meeting me along your route.

3) The livestock is better than anything in most LFS...

4) The prices were incredible.

- Helfrichi Firefish; perfect color, health, size, started eating within an hour of being in the tank.

- Cup Coral; incredible polyp extension, much better than I thought I was buying, fit perfectly where I wanted to put it!

- Eagle Eye Zoas; tons of polyps, also happened to fit perfectly where I wanted them.

I'm looking forward to doing more business, and I'll tell anyone that will listen how great my experience was with you. Thanks!

SoCalBoo
04-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Have ordered through Chris twice. Always good prices, reliable and great response to my questions and requests. Livestock is always top notch. He doesn't mess around with his warranty and does what he says. There are other folks making LA runs to the wholesalers, but I see no need to stray from Chris if he continues to do the same.

LotsaFishies
04-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Really glad to hear you guys are pleased. :) Thanks for the great feedback!

Anyone have any negative or less-than-perfect experiences with me? Feel free to post here or pm/email me - I work very diligently to give superb customer service and I want to ensure that anyone buying from me walks away 110% completely satisfied.

LotsaFishies
06-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Any new comments?

h20poloman
06-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Solid prices, good guy and picks out nice livestock. I typically try not to buy fish straight from the wholesalers but the ones I do have in my tank Chris has picked out including a radiant wrasse, melanarous wrasse and a group of ignitus anthias. Anything that hasn't worked out Chris has replaced on his next run.

higgy2010
06-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Been a regular customer of Chris' - good prices and prompt service. Chris is my go-to guy for livestock.

zfan4life
06-29-2011, 07:01 AM
Chris is a very trustworthy, honest guy. He gives it to you straight up and stands by his guarantees! Defiantly a model of what a business owner should be! Thanks Chris!

shioinu
06-30-2011, 07:33 AM
Chris, another fine selection for my collection. Its nice to know I can always get quality stoock through you! Thanks.
-Shioinu_

zfan4life
07-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Another flawless transaction with nothing but A+ customer service!!!

LotsaFishies
08-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Any new comments?

BenTerrible
08-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks very much for the pair of spotted mandarins! I will be placing another order soon!

-Ben

YokoYoko
08-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the anthias!!! They're now my new favorite fish. Quality fish!!!!. Thanks

-Billy

susaneckert
08-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Awsome guy honest hand pick items are always nice thanks for the savings and for my last pick up of the XL Mandarin Goby PAIR every thing is good thanks Chris

JohnnyAirtime
08-27-2011, 07:28 AM
I saw Chris's post about some of his in-stock (or in his possession) items.
.... I emailed him, and on his way home from LA I got a call. (superb!) We arranged pickup near me, and I paid with paypal before going to pick them up. (how convenient is that!)

I got two lyretails and two coco worms. And as he described, if not better... I'm SUPER happy with his communication and product. Best of all, pricing was good too!!

Can't be happier buying from Chris. Couldn't have went any smoother!

LotsaFishies
09-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Thank you all for you comments, your business, and the opportunity to assist you!

MFR
09-15-2011, 10:24 AM
I've been on sdreefs for many years. I have bought & sold lots of stuff and have dealt with all types of people. Chris is a stand up guy. Great guy to work with. Honest, prices to kill for, great delivery. I will be doing more business with him in the years to come. Thanks for the rhomboid Chris. Stellar fish, honest guy!

JohnnyAirtime
09-20-2011, 08:08 AM
DITTO MFR's post!!

... CHRIS goes above and beyond to make his customers happy, or to offer a customer service that's not seen in this industry by too many. I've dealt with many, and even at one time had my own re-sale license to buy from wholesalers. What Chris does, is not easy. And he does it all for a GREAT price!!

Thanks Chris for being there, and being the person you are! There should be more like you in the industry!! HONESTY is hard to come by!

EDIT: Bought more from Chris today... and again, more than happy! I asked for "medium" fish, and one of them is more like large. Can't beat that!! Super healthy, and very colorful... Woo Hoo!

SDguy
10-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Chris is great to deal with. I had him pick up some specimens yesterday. He took time to pick out exactly what I wanted (I'm picky!) and just made the whole transaction smooth and easy.

LotsaFishies
11-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you Mike, Johnny, and Peter!

alex28
11-10-2011, 09:18 PM
I picked up two athias from Chris yesterday, fish are doing good in my tank!!!
Thanks again Chris we will definitely do business again!!

Drew_Inna_SD
11-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Good communication, nice price and i got a great fish from him... will be buying from you again. thanks!

hughjaas
12-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Chris was the last person I thought I would have to write something negative about.

I placed an order on his last run to pick up in Carmel Mountain. The order was missing 2 fish. Chris texted me that he forgot to send them to the Carmel Mountain drop off, but that I could get them from his work the next day between 12-8pm in San Marcos. I said I couldn't make it to San Marcos but that I could meet him just off Hwy 15 in Escondido on his way home from work. He never responded. I've send several texts and a direct message the past 1.5 weeks - no response at all - NOTHING. Very disappointed. I wanted to pick my order up in Carmel Mountain, not Escondido and definitely not San Marcos. I expected him to at least offer to meet me halfway since it was his mistake, not mine. At the very least, I should have received some sort of response - anything. I think posting here might finally get a response- this is the customer service board for Lotsafishies.

I've bought quite a bit over the past couple years without issue, but probably not enough for him to worry about getting my missing $12 fish to me. This shows me that my business is not worth that much to him. I still have most of the fish that I've purchased from him, but my tank can only hold so many - I can't buy stuff every time he goes on an LA Run.

LotsaFishies
12-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Daryl / hughjass is, unfortunatetly, completely accurate with his negative feedback above. I made a mistake and missed sending two fish from his order to the Carmel Mtn pickup location, realized it and texted him letting him know that I would find a way to meet up with him. He did try to get a hold of me via several different methods over the last two weeks and I completely and utterly failed to communicate back. Daryl -- My sincerest apologies. I have no excuse for my lack of communication. You truly have been a very good customer for at least a couple of years now and I greatly appreciate your business. There is no such thing as an insignificant customer, or a less-worthy customer. I completely admit to giving you terrible customer service this last order, but please do not see this to mean that I do not care about your business, appreciate your loyalty, or value you as an individual. I very much do. Please view this as a unique blip in my otherwise excellent (I think!) customer service repeated over the last couple of years. Again, I do apologize.

Sending you a private message momentarily.

hughjaas
12-15-2011, 12:22 AM
Thanks for making it right, Chris. Its the holidays - I can't stay mad at you. It takes a lot of integrity to admit the mistake publicly, without making excuses, and that is worth a 2nd shot.

Autodave
12-17-2011, 06:54 AM
I recently made my first purchase from Chris,and sad to say it was extremly poor service.Comunication was fine until the day of pick up,after that it was unheard of.I had to call him to find out when I could get my order,which was getting pretty late-no problem-He told me he did not get my full order and could credit me instead I told him just hold on to it for another purchase-no problem. When I got my order home I noticed that my fish (dragonface pipefish) was dead in the bag.Bummer.I know it is a special care,sensitve fish-Maybe too long in a bag?Maybe because he put 2 Peppermint shrimp in the same bag?Don't know,I was not upset. I PM'd him letting him know situation,no answer.I called him the following day and left a voicemail,no answer. 2 weeks later I PM'd him again,asking if I could just get the money credited to my account for the items not recieved.He did reply,saying he was real busy and would contact me later to discuss the situation,3 days later I still have not heard from him. Chris seems like a genuine,honest person,may be he just has more important things going on right now. -Dave

zfan4life
12-17-2011, 11:43 PM
I have dealt with lotsafishies (chris) on numerous occasions, and while it is difficult to get ahold of him sometimes (due to him being swamped with work) He has always gotten back to me and provided me with excellent service as well as the highest quality livestock.

LotsaFishies
01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Thank you Joe.

Dave -- you are completely accurate and I do apologize. My comment to Daryl above is exactly the same for you -- I apologize profusely for giving you such poor service. Please check your PM's.

LotsaFishies
01-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Anything new?

Agent003
02-06-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm in the process of ordering a 225 gallon system and setup from Chris. I've never dealt with him before, but so far the communication has been good. I'll post a full review when everything is complete.

XO PRESENTS
02-16-2012, 11:21 AM
I have known Chris for awhile now and he's one of the most knowlegable individuals in the hobby. Had an issue with my sump and called him last night, he came to my place this morning and diagnosed the problem right away. Thanks for everything Chris !!!!
Ron

wizzbane
03-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Just finished acclimating my latest order from Chris. Blue/Green Chromis, Canary Blenny, Yellow Clown Goby & a blue Linkia Star . all are doing great and look wonderful the linkia is huge and a vibrant blue. And like always prices were more then excellent.

thanks chris for an easy transaction.
michael

Agent003
03-22-2012, 06:45 PM
I just finished a whole tank order with Chris. It was thousands of dollars, but Chris provided great expertise and also a big savings over retail! There were a couple points where Chris and I muscommunicated, but in the end he came through in a pinch and picked up my tank with 30 minutes notice. He made all the miscommunications right. The tank looks amazing, and the setup is professional. He's busy, so he might not call you back right away, but he does offer great prices and professional insights. Overall, I would say he did a great job and we are happy with the tank.

LotsaFishies
03-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks Justin! It was my pleasure to help you and Juniper with your new tank. :)

Reef Dreams
03-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Bought the vivarium off Chris and he delivered for a great price. Great guy to deal with and am sure I will do business it's him again. Thanks Chris
Derek

rman
04-21-2012, 06:49 AM
I bought a few fish off Chris this past week and was really happy with his pricing and customer service. I also picked up a used QT setup.

I got 8 fish, 15 snails, a shrimp and a crab, all but the flame angel are doing great! My cleaner shrimp started hitching rides on the bicolor angel yesterday.

Here's where things go south....

When I got home, I immediately let him know 2 fish were not doing too well in the bag, and throughout acclimation. I drip acclimated the flame angel and royal gramma for 1 hour each. I was sure the flame angel was going to die during acclimation. I thought the RG was already dead lol.

Once the flame angel hit the tank, he did a little better. I exchanged emails with Chris 4-5 times over the course of the "24 hour guarantee"
I let him know the RG had fully recovered, but the flame angel was still distressed and secluded.

As luck would have it, the flame angel died approximately 26 hours after pick-up.

Sent from my pager

LotsaFishies
04-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Hello Armen - thank you for the feedback. As I had said in a previous email, I will absolutely take care of everything. I got your email / text - just an extremely busy last day and a half, my apologies for my seeming lack of communication.

I will certainly replace the Flame Angel.

rman
04-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Thanks Chris, I know busy! This fall I'll have 4 kids in 3 years!!

Like I said, I have more to buy, so we'll touch base before your next run.

Sent from my pager

Nhoj
05-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Recently tried to get a couple items and was told that everything would be ready 6:30pm on 5/3/12. I called promptly at 630 and was told that it wouldnt be ready till 7:30. Later talked to Chris and he never apologized for giving me a 1.5 hour window to pick up items. I ardently requested for them to simply float the bag overnight for me to pick up the next day because his end of the bargain was not held. I can't be waiting around all night trying to dance around whenever they are available when they are making a profit off of these sales. I guess everyone else has had good experiences or maybe others think that this is a not for profit venture and are happy to appease the mighty Chris that is honest and takes care of everyone...so considerate and helpful.

Ridiculous that a business owner does not hold their end up and then tries to make me feel like it is my fault that they didn't show up on time! Float the freakin bag and make some money. Instead he decides to spend more money driving around picking up...Chris if you actually picked that fish up last night you spent more money than just giving your buddy an extra 5 bucks to hold on to the fish overnight.

LotsaFishies
05-03-2012, 01:56 PM
John,*

Thank you for your feedback. I value all feedback regardless of whether positive or negative.

I believe there are some important points left out of your statement above. Please correct me if I mis-speak.

- at 6:37*you called the Clairemont Mesa pickup guy (referred to as "R" for brevity) to ask if he was back and available. R stated that he was on his way back but wouldn't arrive until just before 7:30. (He was driving abnormally slowly due to noticing something wrong with his car's steering - later realized it was a partially flat tire due to a nail) *You stated that you were only about 10minutes away from the pickup spot and that you were going to eat dinner and would be over around 7:30.

- At 8:06 you again called R, confirmed that he was back, and told him you were on your way.

- By 9:46 you had not arrived so R called you but got no answer.

- At 9:47 R called me letting me know you had told him you were on your way over an hour an a half before, but had still not arrived.

- At 9:50 I called you asking if you were going to be able to pickup your order or not. You stated that I had told you the pickup would be at 6:30, that we had been late, and that because we were late you had to make other plans and could no longer pickup your order. You asked if R could hold the order until today, *I stated that I didn't want to inconvenience him an additional day and that I would simply issue you a full refund for the entire order.

Several comments:

- At no point did either I or R ever specify a cut-off time to pickup your order. I don't understand why you are stating that there was only a 1.5hr pickup window. The pickup window was at least 2.5hrs *-- from R's arrival at 7:30 to 10:00pm -- and would have been available even longer if you had said you could pickup.

- In our email correspondence earlier yesterday morning you asked if pickup would be the same evening and I replied yes and that (copy/pasted from the email) "R will be be back to Clairemont Mesa 6:30pm or so." I specified "or so" to indicate that there was some flexibility in R's arrival time due to traffic etc. I thought that was fairly clear, but perhaps I should have elaborated on that better, my apologies there.

- Why are you blaming me for not "holding up my end of the bargain" when you communicated with R twice and told him that you were coming and then you never showed up? *I completely understand that you planned out your evening, and the pickup window being later than expected disrupted your schedule. If you had simply told R at your first phone call at 6:37that the later pickup window wouldn't work for you *then I would have completely understood, issued you a refund, and all would be well. But instead you confirmed a time, told him you were coming, no-showed, then left me a negative feedback saying that *I* didn't hold up my end of the bargain?

I don't understand what I did incorrectly in this scenario.

I do admit though, that I was short with you on the phone last night. I was frustrated and exasperated with the situation and carried that into my conversation with you. For that, I do honestly apologize. That was rude and unprofessional of me.

I don't understand what led you to feel so negatively about the experience last night. *I have no ill-will towards you John, and as-promised just issued your refund a few minutes ago. *I emailed this to you as well. Please feel free to reply.

Nhoj
05-03-2012, 02:34 PM
I called at 6:30 no answer. Called again to be told that it would be an hour later than explained earlier... I expressed frustration because I waited extra 1.5 hours at my job basically sitting around which is 10 minutes away to avoid the hour and a half round trip (way more in traffic) to go home and turn around to pick up the fish. My house is 45 minutes away. I ended up deciding to drive home. Got there at about 7:30. Your policies say "I should be arriving in the neighborhood of 4-5pm and will be available until 8:30pm."

I actually did drive out when I called R (don't really get the R for brevity, short name) it sounds crazy but my cell phone that I was using for navigation was very low on battery, my car charger broke while I was navigating Clairemont Mesa (I can send pictures of the busted cable if you don't believe me). I tried driving around and figured it was a lost cause because I couldn't remember the directions. Cellphone was dead as R can verify because he called. I arrived back home about 1 minute before your call and with the phone plugged in your call came through. At that point I was not going to turn around and spend another 10 bucks on gas and let you guys know that I'd pick up the fish today when I head to la jolla for work.

That is the ridiculous chain of events that happened last night that ruined the evening that I was looking forward to most this week. I didn't think that 6:30 "or so" would mean an hour later...hell the way R was talking so matter of fact without apology or explanation I wasn't going to be surprised to hear that he would be late for even 7:30 "or so" making it even longer wait. I asked several times to just float the bag overnight and I would absolutely pick it up the next day. If you were even listening because you were all pissy, you could have just said alright well if you don't get it when you say you won't get a refund. Or you could give me the same terms and have ron put the bag in a cooler outside of his house at the time agreed upon and there would not be any "putting out" of anyone, especially because I'm guessing that people like Ron aren't doing this for free...getting at least wholesale prices for whatever they want. He's not being "put out" this is the nature of selling things out of your garage.

Anyways, whatever, I got my refund so case closed. I'll get my fish from LFS from now on where I can get fish and corals without these sort of mickey mouse problems.

Nhoj
05-03-2012, 03:23 PM
I know that vets pets/jungles n oceans in el cajon gives at least a couple day live guarantee. I'm sure others do as well. Most LFS will also get you corals/fish of your choosing from the wholesaler. The reason to go with Chris is the low prices...he can charge less and make a profit because he doesn't need to pay for storefront or employees. I had to pay for the lack of those things with my experience. A good lesson I learned with this is that the extra cost for the convenience of a LFS would have probably been a wash because of the money I spent on gas.

Edit: Should have quoted...Hminskeep seriously deleted this? haha

ive orderd from chris twice and both times i have been very satisfied. The last order we did he even found me a few rare corals that i have been unable to locate in the lfs. even better he offers Guarentees on his fish, know any stores that do the same? i paid for a flame angel, he did not make it thru the night, called chris, two days later he gave me a full refund! Awsome Experience! Thanks!

rman
05-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Just got my 2nd order from Chris last night. Stand up guy. I critisiced his communication (or lack thereof) after my first transaction with him, but he quickly remedied the situation. Truth be told, I am a vendor on a truck forum and I can't keep up with the emails, texts, phone calls, and PMs either, but usually a public thread will light my fire :beer:

Can't wait to spend more money on fish I don't need next week :rock:

Nhoj
05-03-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm absolutely not. I sent my first review before Chris apologized about the way he dealt with the situation. He himself admits that he did not conduct himself as he wished he would. I had some s*** happen and just wanted to let everyone know that there was no leniency or consideration and I was talked to like I did something wrong to him personally...though I know now and knew then that that was not the case.

Just make sure you are ready whenever Chris or his people are ready and you will not have problems. If s**** happens, don't expect a simple solution that gets you your product and Chris his money. He seems to rather not get paid than get the job done...even if the simple answer is hold on to a fish for 12 hours.

Edit: haha another person deleted their post after my response. hydrahawk said:

Bought a pair of Yasha Gobies from Chris. Picked out what I wanted. Called at pick-up time to see if he is home. No problem. Second transaction, sent him full amount for a Purple Tang. Told him if he can't find a small healthy one, get a small healthy Yellow Tang. Texted me no Purple Tang at the wholeseller and the Yellow Tangs didn't look good. Refunded me the money the next day. It was good that he was looking out the best interest of the hobbyist not his wallet. Waiting for more funding to order the next fish.

As for Nhoj, you can't blame everything on Chris. S*** happens! That is life. Cars get broken, cell phones run out of batteries, we can't foresee it. As long as the money was refunded, your loss is not a lot. Chris provides a service that has all the liabilities. He is the one that is out of pocket if "stuff" happens. Just my 2 cents.

specvjeff
05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Post your brief feedback good or bad and deal with any issues privately. Thanks

San Diego Reefs Moderator
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Nhoj
05-03-2012, 08:14 PM
I posted my experience and lotsafishies responded. I gave my rebuttal and said case closed. Afterwords People are specifically challenging my statement. I said case closed in my original response to lotsafishies. Its not my fault that people responded directly to me for what was said. Don't I have the right to give a rebuttal? Especially about a comment that lotsafishies live guarantee is unique to them. I can't just sit there and let someone's false statement stand.

This entire thread is about experiences with lotsafishies. Thats all I was bringing to the table.

LotsaFishies
05-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Thank you ALL for your feedback and comments - I appreciate it! :)

John - I sent you an email.

Hminskeep
05-04-2012, 12:00 PM
I know that vets pets/jungles n oceans in el cajon gives at least a couple day live guarantee. I'm sure others do as well. Most LFS will also get you corals/fish of your choosing from the wholesaler. The reason to go with Chris is the low prices...he can charge less and make a profit because he doesn't need to pay for storefront or employees. I had to pay for the lack of those things with my experience. A good lesson I learned with this is that the extra cost for the convenience of a LFS would have probably been a wash because of the money I spent on gas.

Edit: Should have quoted...Hminskeep seriously deleted this? haha

just fyi, i havent deleted anything, someone else did.
The live fish guarantee is not something that i have seen any of MY lfs stores offer. perhaps im not shopping in the right areas? Or else thats something that only "prefered customers" get. All i was saying is that Chris offers it out right. I have never walked into a store and seen a sign hanging up that reads " 24 hour live fish guarantee on saltwater purchases". Most of the stores i frequent post just the opposite. And for someone like me who has a light wallet and is still new to the reef keeping game, its very refreshing to find a vendor who is so flexable and accomidating.

hydrahawk
05-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Bought a pair of Yasha Gobies from Chris. Picked out what I wanted. Called at pick-up time to see if he is home. No problem. Second transaction, sent him full amount for a Purple Tang. Told him if he can't find a small healthy one, get a small healthy Yellow Tang. Texted me no Purple Tang at the wholeseller and the Yellow Tangs didn't look good. Refunded me the money the next day. It was good that he was looking out the best interest of the hobbyist not his wallet. Waiting for more funding to order the next fish.

toarete
07-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Dealt with Chris and Lotsafishies on an LA run. Chris picked me up a matted filefish to deal with an aiptasia problem. Chris was very quick to respond to my requests and messages; and on his way back sent me a text regarding his arrival time. It was a pleasure to deal with Chris and I plan to continue to do business with him.

Thanks Chris and Lotsafishies.

LotsaFishies
07-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Thank you Christie - very nice to meet you!

Elias
08-03-2012, 06:22 PM
I just wanted to say thank you very much to Chris, he made my moving houses very easy by taking care of my tank, very proffesional guy and I would highly recommend him to anyone either lOoking to move or just in need of tank maintenence. Thank you very much again Chris.

Elias

fchain
09-21-2012, 04:10 PM
I dealt with chris for the first time yesterday, super cool guy. I will definitely do business with you again, and thanks for the clowns. I appreciate it.

LotsaFishies
10-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Thank you Elias and Felipe!

cohenderson
10-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Chris has my business!! Great coral, great fish, great prices!! Can't wait until the next run..

antoneoh
11-29-2012, 07:58 AM
It's a pleasure doing business with Chris! He picked a very nice Flame Angel for me! Highly recommend!

wholagan
05-25-2013, 06:39 PM
I've picked up a few fish from Chris now and they have all come in great. Great communication. He even held onto something for me for a couple days cause I was out of town. Great customer service in my opinion. You've got yourself a loyal customer.