PDA

View Full Version : jrlafrance feedback

jrlafrance
08-08-2008, 01:24 PM
I haven't done a lot of business with many of you, but as a frame of reference, this shouldn't hurt!

LotsaFishies
08-08-2008, 06:52 PM
I've dealt with James many many times now and he's always come through! James was nice enough to help me move even... (thanks James!)

James has always been a very fair and honest buyer and seller and I would do business or trades with him anyday!

benzeeno
05-24-2009, 11:11 AM
James is a really good guy. GBTA I got is doing great.

Techknowledgy
05-24-2009, 07:51 PM
One of the first purchases I made here. My sump. Still up and running! Cool dude.

koralkathy
07-31-2009, 12:21 PM
Great guy, awesome seller! Thanks...everything looks great!

barometer
07-31-2009, 12:26 PM
meh, James is alright :rolleyes:

j/k of course. Promt and courteous, James is a great asset to the community. I will always do business with him :D

GenesisGreg
08-03-2009, 10:57 AM
I picked up a piece of pulsing xenia from James. I thought I would be in and out in just a couple minutes... I was wrong.
I seriously could have spent all night staring at his tank and talking to him about reef keeping. It really helps having people like him in the hobby. Also, his prices are awesome.
-Greg

kalosbios
08-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Hey all,

I've only done business w/ James once, but he gave me a great deal and good advice--an upstanding guy! It's people like him that make this site as wonderful as it is.

Thanks again, James--between the rock I got from you and Chris, my little reef looks great; tank cycled beautifully and is doing very well.

Thanks again,

Gordon