PDA

View Full Version : ManTis feedback

ManTis
08-06-2008, 10:43 PM
give me what u got :hideeyes:

barometer
08-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Michael and I got into the hobby about the same time and have grown in it together. He's an incredibly nice guy with a really nice tank and will always be a reefing buddy of mine :D

seahorse_man
08-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Great buyer,picked up when he said he would........A+

tom619
08-07-2008, 07:24 PM
it's always a pleasant experience with mike.
looks like he's always changing up his tank so always be on his good side if you want more business :D lol

A+

MFR
09-03-2008, 05:54 PM
busting his tail for the hobby.

\M

LotsaFishies
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM
I've both bought and sold from Michael for couple years now. Awesome guy, knowldegable in the hobby. Will always be more than happy to do business, or kick back for that matter, with Michael!

jhuynh15
11-18-2008, 12:46 AM
awesome to talk to. always comes when he needs to and gets what he needs. wouldnt say no to him ever if he needed something me or if i need anything from him. A+ stand up guy.

aanntthhoonnyy
09-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Showed up exactly when he said he would. Good guy, Would definitely do business with him again.

Happy birthday and Sorry for the terrible directions.

JohnnyAirtime
09-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Made a buy and some trades with Michael (Mantis) today....

And boy, did he pull through!
Not only did we make a fair deal on a buy, which was on a whim... through more conversation, he and I traded out some fish/corals. And I tell ya, with his help (or those buys/trades) I was able to introduce the tangs I wanted... all at once!! No jail time for them, while I acquired all that I wanted. A PERFECT TRANSACTION TODAY!!!!

Thanks Again Michael!!! I owe ya!!

SDguy
09-27-2011, 04:52 AM
Great guy to deal with. Good communication. Shows up when he says he will.

XO PRESENTS
11-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Michael is an awesome guy, I recently found out that he was in the hobby even though I have known him for awhile now. What a small world SDR is ! But Michael came over with a ton of lr to aquascape my tank, not only did he spend his time helping me he just simply just traded his rocks for the ones I took out of my tank. When I offered to at least pay for his gas, he declined. What a great guy, THANKS MICHAEL!!! I still have 8 beers from last night that you didn't finish bro, so let me know when you want to finish them !!!
Ron