PDA

View Full Version : 100 Gallon Set Up

Scottjbl
01-28-2005, 03:59 PM
I am selling my 100-gallon set up. This is a complete set up. I don’t have the time for it any more. It has over $3000 invested in it. Every thing is two, or less years old, and it all works perfectly. Here is a list of every thing it has.

· 100 gallon acrylic tank with black back, and built in overflow
· Black wood stand, with two hinged opening doors
· Matching black canopy with two upward opening hinged doors
· Two mounted, 220-watt power compact retrofit kits. 440 watts total (The hole system is less than four months old).
· Extra brand new pc bulb
· A-miracle wet/dry bio ball sump filter
· Berlin protein skimmer
· Tecumseh chiller
· Three 2500 pumps
· 50-70 lbs of premium live rock
· 100 lbs of live white sand.
· Many fish, ranging from $10-$70
· 6 anemones
· Possibly coral
· Six 5 gallon water changing jugs
· Glass cleaner magnet
· Extra matching cabinet to store stuff
· Bucket of salt
· Two 50 gallon tubs
· The original florescent box lights
· All tubing, ext…
· All fish, and coral supplements, ext…
· And much, much more

This is a complete set up, with ever thing you need, and much more. I was told to sale it for half of what I paid, but that is too much. $950 OBO

no pics, come take a look...

Zoojosh
01-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Hey Scott tried to send you a pm but your box is full. Are you selling any of it individually or all together?

Scottjbl
01-28-2005, 04:04 PM
I am selling all together.

David M
01-28-2005, 04:40 PM
That is a good deal, wish I had an extra grand :(

mojoreason
01-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Yes it is a good deal - - wish there were photos so I didn't have to make a trek all the way out to BFE ... seriously, that's a trip I'd need to pack a lunch for and the wife would be on me for sure if I left the house one day with a lunch packed. Any way you could post some photos or email them or ...

David M
01-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Why do you need a picture of "100 gallon acrylic tank with black back, and built in overflow
· Black wood stand, with two hinged opening doors
· Matching black canopy with two upward opening hinged doors" ?

I can picture that easily :D

JeromeBaker
01-29-2005, 11:28 PM
because everyone likes pictures. thats why.

mojoreason
01-29-2005, 11:47 PM
so i can put the mental picture in my melon and avoid driving all the way to hell & back to see that it's not what was portrayed ... seriously - - i've driven so far enough times that i just simply DO NOT want to check something out until after i've seen a photo.

sorry - - have done a lot of business on the internet and several times - - even here (some REALLY small zoas come to mind) - - what was mentioned was not what was shown.

not calling anyone a liar at all - - matter of fact, didn't i show up at your house David to pick up a 55 once (okay, so i was in a pinch) ... i'm interested - - just would like to see it ... and i wouldn't mind driving to check it out if it weren't in Lakeside ... kind of a jaunt for me.

alien4fish
01-30-2005, 05:53 AM
i hear ya mojoreason:rolleyes: i went and looked at 125 acrylic that was in "awsome shape":rolleyes: omg the doors were falling off the stand, it was painted black with overspray all on the sides..............

scott058
01-30-2005, 07:30 AM
I am a photo guy myself, sounds like there was a lot of stuff in the tank for only being four months old. Did you have any problems keeping animals alive? Any reason why you are getting rid of everything after only four months?

David M
01-30-2005, 08:08 AM
OK, OK, sheesh, I guess pictures have become "required" if you want to sell something here :D

Scottjbl
01-30-2005, 09:48 AM
The only thing that is 4 months old is the lightting system. For the longest time I only had fish, inverts, and live rock. I have just, in the last 4 months put corals in it, and I admit I have had problems. But I am new to this hobby, and that is expected. I have had guys from my LFS (vets-n-pets) come over and inspect it. They say the I have a Geat set-up, and every thing I need, I have. The water is good aswell. I have pics on my comp. I have just found out how to make them smaller. Also, Lakeside is only 30 mins from the beach. So most people would have a 30 min or less drive. Thanks

mojoreason
01-30-2005, 09:56 AM
30 minutes drive to see something that I can envision in my head as EXACTLY what I'm looking for is nice ... but like I've said - - too many times I've done this on the description alone and ended up in someone's living room staring at something completely different.

I'm not knocking you - nor anyone in general ... but do think that the posting of photos would better motivate me (and likely others too) to get in our cars and make the 30 + minute trek to check out the gem you've advertised.

Great price - - wonderful things listed ... I look forward to the posting of the photos - - or you can email them to me if they are too large & you can't shrink them enough to post (mojoreason@yahoo.com) ... thanks!!

Jason

;)

snowraven
01-31-2005, 05:00 PM
would like to come tommorow and get the tank from you cash in hand. if it is what you say it is we will come tommorow what is a good time for you or we could do it this weekend i just want the tank i could come tommorow with the money and look at the tank and come back saturday. please call me at 619-997-2403 thanks

Scottjbl
02-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Sold to snowraven. Thanks, great doin biss

Gene
02-03-2005, 02:51 PM
congrats on selling it Scott.

Scottjbl
02-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks Gene. Sorry we could not meet up.