PDA

View Full Version : 250 gallon show tank for sale

250gallon
07-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Up For Sale is a 250 Gallon Euro-Braced Reef Ready Show Tank.

This tank is located at my rental house in San Diego, CA. 92114. The tank is installed in a doorway between two rooms. I will be there on the weekend of July 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2008 to drain the tank, get the fish a new home and take apart the doorway so the tank can be removed.

*** Asking price is $800 OR BEST OFFER
*** PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES OR E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT PICS

The tank must be removed on July 4th or 5th, 2008. If you can not be there on July 4th or 5th, 2008 to pick up the whole setup, have 3 to 4 people to help carry it and a truck or something to haul it with then please do not contact us.

I will only be there on that weekend. I have owned the tank for about 4 years. I have not seen the tank in almost 2 years. The pictures were taken last week. We still have water and fish in the tank. This is all the information I can remember about the setup. The rest I will get from my tenants on this week.

The Tank:
Dimensions are 48" X 48" X 24"
All glass Euro-Braced. The Euro-bracing is glass to glass and with no plastic trim.
The glass is at least a 1/2" thick.
It has a center overflow with all the holes drilled in the bottom of the overflow.
It is Very Heavy and will take 3 to 4 people to carry it.

The Stand:
Dimensions are 49" X 49" X ?"(Will get Monday)
The stand is wood and has 4 cupboard doors and 2 large vented access panels.
Part of the trim pieces of the stand have been cut or modified to fit into the doorway. They can easily be replaced and re-stained to match.

Lighting:
1 Orbit 48 inch compact fluorescent aquarium light is for reef aquariums.
Dimensions: 48.50" x 8.4" x 4.5" without legs.
Two 65 Watt Dual Actinic Lamps (460nm/420nm) and
Two 65 Watt Dual Daylight Lamps (10,000K/6700K)
Four lunar lights
3" fan for ventilation
Adjustable Docking Mounts (legs) for elevating above aquarium.
Easily removable acrylic lens.
Light is about 2 years old.

Filter:
Marineland in sump Bio-wheel mechanical filtration.(commercial)
Model: CBW-1

Return Pump:
Practically brand new only 1 month old. I will get the brand name and size from my tenant this week.

Accessories:
All the gravel in the tank.
All the plants if any.
Some lace rock.
40 gallon sump tank maybe be included. May need it to house the fish until they go to their new home.

The tank has been used for fresh water fish for about 4 years. If you would like to come by and see the tank please email me and I will contact my tenants to see when would be a good time for them. If you have questions on anything I will answer them the best I can.

The tank is used and is being sold as is. No refunds.

SDFISHMAN
07-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Woow its been along time since I have seen this tank. I still want the starphire 90G cube ;). What happened to all the pacus and other fish?

250gallon
07-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Justin:

Good to see you. This is the only tank for sale at the moment. We need it moved this weekend so that we can "restore" the front doorway/wall back to its normal, non-fish state. Our current tenants are leaving us soon.

250gallon
07-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey Justin, I had the tank sold and the guy can not come and get it in time. Is there anyway you would be interested in just the tank and stand only and could get it out of the house by tomorrow afternoon? Make me an offer! Call me at 513-560-6700. Thanks Stacy