PDA

View Full Version : A Message to the Authority of this Site

coral diver
06-24-2008, 04:32 PM
What did i do to the authority of this site that got the THREAD that i started to help a fellow reefer lock did i violated any rules or acted inappropriately, I even pleaded 3 time to keep it on the topic and civil what ever your disagreement with the other party should have been drag somewhere else or delete the the post that donot conserned to the thread it self. thank you for your understanding

Coral Diver

LotsaFishies
06-24-2008, 04:49 PM
I don't think it had anything to do with you Jojo...I think it was the general direction of the thread as a whole.

victortrav
06-24-2008, 04:55 PM
i agree with chris your message was loud clear and to the point. when the conversation got off topic is when it should have been closed

DBL TAP
06-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah Jo - it wasn't you. You're intentions were admirable.

As with any organization, there needs to be a posted clear and concise set of rules for its members to abide by. Failing to do so? Well you saw what happened.

Nonetheless, it was very cool of you to help out another. Karma will reward you.

Tap
PS - I think you meant to use the word mEssage

WanaLeime
06-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Let's just start another Jojo. nothing worth getting upset about....

LarryM
06-24-2008, 05:25 PM
I think the same comments could have been made without closing the thread.
It definately took a personal taint there at the closure. What can and can not be discussed here probably should be available for general users to read (unless I missed it someplace).

dexsmokey
06-24-2008, 05:54 PM
What happened with Freedom of speech? I thought that was an Amendmant we all had from Congress. Whatever

psmith444
06-24-2008, 06:38 PM
I am sorry Jojo, I tried to keep it out of there starting a new thread and about 5 pms behind the scenes. I apologize. :(

treylane
06-24-2008, 06:38 PM
I Demand My Rights!!! http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smiley-usa-flag-raise.gif

jhuynh15
06-24-2008, 06:48 PM
is it too late to get a refund on my subscription? getting tired of this change of attitude from people on this site. we used to call those people "e-thugs." I, for one, try to be neutral and not get involve in it. I still don't get involve, but it is just fuked up this crap still goes on.

btw: i was kidding about a refund.

mazilla
06-25-2008, 06:21 AM
Bah, I missed the aforementioned thread completely. Details anybody?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it.

slowturtle
06-25-2008, 08:48 AM
is it too late to get a refund on my subscription? getting tired of this change of attitude from people on this site. we used to call those people "e-thugs." I, for one, try to be neutral and not get involve in it. I still don't get involve, but it is just fuked up this crap still goes on.

btw: i was kidding about a refund.

ahaha it was coming sooner or later /b/and together /b/rothers, you have just delivered

MichaelRyanSD
06-25-2008, 10:42 AM
Hey now the mods may be stern here, but they're fair.....stern but fair

coral diver
06-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Plea for help correcting my mistake on the title will a mod or the admin please correct i donot intent to massage any of you its suppose to be MESSAGE thank you

PLEASE

Technoviking
06-25-2008, 12:55 PM
I'll take a massage.

Techknowledgy
06-25-2008, 12:59 PM
....second in line.......

coral diver
06-25-2008, 01:06 PM
OK I'LL send my Daughter after she complete her FBI training she will need some bone crashing down time.