PDA

View Full Version : The thread pic update curse.........

Acoustic
03-09-2004, 12:23 AM
Everytime I post an update of my tank something happens to it the next day.

This time.......The xenia branch/rock fell over just from the wave created by the magfloat as I cleaned the glass. The peppermint shrimp died for no obtainable reason (First death ever in this tank). And lastly, got 3 new corals in the last 3 days making me want to post another update thus continuing the cycle of anarchy.

Is this just me?????????

SDRotary
03-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Life is a risk... so I say go for it! I also lost a pepermint yesterday for no apparant reason. Who knows. If something dies, blame it on the heat not your pics! let em rip.

ninhsavestheday
03-09-2004, 01:18 AM
mine just recently ate all the aiptasia and now hes MIA.

brahm
03-09-2004, 02:50 AM
thats ok, today i was trying to move a piece of coral, my wrist hit a montipora cap broke it in half, the larger half fell behind and under, my largest piece of base rock, and i just got done spending the last 3+ hours taking apart my tank to fish it out, and trying to put it back together.. btw did i fergot to mention i was finally liking the layout of my tank, and was waiting for one piece of coral that i pissed off (by moving it) to open back up so i can take some now photos... but now it looks 70% diffrent and not nearly as goodl IMOP. ah well, tommorow will be take 2 of an attempt to improve my recently destroyed aquascape.

MarLooney
03-09-2004, 02:52 AM
i was just at jessica's house tonight and her peppermint bit the dust. i set up an nano in my homegirl's room and one of her peppermints just died a few days ago. what's goin on? anyone?

brahm
03-09-2004, 03:11 AM
i donnu but i saw a bristle worm spawn tonight.. so there is something in there water.. or maybe it was taking a crap.

treylane
03-10-2004, 10:15 PM
sounds like peppermints don't have much of a reputation for being sturdy...