PDA

View Full Version : Frag Bin... / Cannisters

Yolo
06-03-2008, 01:23 PM
On CL for $$...for SDReefs, want to get them out of my yard...

Cannisters and Bin SOLD

maus
06-04-2008, 05:55 PM
I have a case of Newcastle here waiting at the store... will cover fuel costs. When would you like to come by and drop it off :)

Soooo would love to have this if it's still available.

SuperDragon
06-04-2008, 06:20 PM
PM sent

Live Water Aquariums
06-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Sold, thanks Mike.

maus
06-05-2008, 04:07 AM
I have a case of Newcastle here waiting at the store... will cover fuel costs. When would you like to come by and drop it off :)

Soooo would love to have this if it's still available.

Well that sucks... must've made this post too late... I REALLY needed that thing :(

Live Water Aquariums
06-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Well that sucks... must've made this post too late... I REALLY needed that thing :(

Yeah sorry bro, I sent him a pm right when he posted it and forgot to reply on the post with a ygpm so it looked like i stole it out from under you. You can contact sdfishman, he had one exactly like it a couple weeks ago.

maus
06-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah sorry bro, I sent him a pm right when he posted it and forgot to reply on the post with a ygpm so it looked like i stole it out from under you. You can contact sdfishman, he had one exactly like it a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for the advice- already talked to Justin and I'm picking up the sister tank in the next few days.. although I would have prefered to own both :P Oh well!