PDA

View Full Version : Green Day Fans

Diver Dan
05-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Green Day fans, or punk music fans, or anyone older than 21 Green Day is coming to the Belly Up on May 26th under the false name of Foxboro Hottubs!!! The show is going to be awesome! There is no pre-ordering tickets, they will be sold for 20 bucks at the Belly Up so there is probably going to be a long line. I have seen Green Day live at Coor's and it was the coolest show I have been to! So you guys need to go and tape the whole thing for me, as I am too young!!!:D

It is worth it!!!
http://www.foxborohottubs.com/

CBlanks
05-21-2008, 07:58 PM
wait, really? How do you know this?

Diver Dan
05-21-2008, 08:04 PM
FM 949 announced it today, they have posted that they are doing it on www.greenday.com and on their myspace page...
You goona go?

Diver Dan
05-21-2008, 08:06 PM
I am listening to the album on youtube and they sound awesome! Way different than American Idiot and way different than anything they have ever done, but you can still tell it is Green Day! I am sure they will be back through, I cant wait!:D:D:D

nahtanoj
05-21-2008, 08:11 PM
i heard it last week on 103.7 also.

barometer
05-21-2008, 09:18 PM
I also heard about it, though I thought they said Soma. Belly up makes more sense. It's gonna be a madhouse trying to get in :eek:.

h20poloman
05-21-2008, 09:36 PM
thanks for the heads up...so are tickets only going on sale the day of the show or ??? I didn't catch that part. Belly Up is a great spot to catch a show.

Edit...nevermind, read the link says only on sale day of show, 2 tix max per person, $20 cash...I'm down if anyone else wants to go, I grew up in the Bay Area and remember when they were still playing in small clubs like the belly up.