PDA

View Full Version : worms?

socalaly
04-26-2008, 01:19 PM
I have worms I don't know what they are I tried looking up flat worm but not really what they look like. They are small like the tip of your fingernail and they are clear with beige looking inerds right now I only have a chromis so I don't think he eats them. Anyway what do I do? I see them all over

I don't believe its a bristle worm as I have seen a few of those pink guys in my tank. Haven't seen him since.

vinny73
04-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Do they look similar to a nudibranch? I had a couple white ones before and it turned out to be monti eating nudis. Relly small though. Can ya post a pic? A 6line wrasse may help. Are they just smooth bodied like a worm? Can you tell the front from the back? Does it have tentacles? You say they are everywhere? Are they hanging out on the rock? Corals? Any particular type of corals? Only lps corals? Only sps corals? All corals? Do they have kazoos and party hats? Sorry, just trying to cover all the bases of questions that might help me or others help you in identifying whether this is a threat or a blessing and if you can find a way to either join the party or exterminate them.

socalaly
04-26-2008, 02:43 PM
ok hope I get it all. Not a nudibranch. It is the se front and back. Smooth bodies. I don't know if you could even see the picture. Had a sixline but the tank all got ick and brook so its been still for awhile testing out a chromis. I see most of them on the sand and coral. I have all sorties and lps. Only one monti cap as I only have compacts. I see thme ony bubble coral, zoos and sand. Like I said they are clear but look like bristly bodies inside. Whoa okay did I answer all I'd those.

socalaly
04-26-2008, 04:36 PM
bump anyone???

zoa
04-26-2008, 04:55 PM
are you drunk?

OceanBeach1502
04-26-2008, 05:11 PM
are you drunk?

AHAHA!

socalaly
04-26-2008, 05:39 PM
excuse me? Why would you say that?

socalaly
04-26-2008, 05:41 PM
the typing? Always on my iPhone it does auto text its annoying just didn't proof read. Better?

coral diver
04-26-2008, 08:42 PM
try here Aly
http://www.wetwebmedia.com/wormidfaqs.htm