PDA

View Full Version : Finnex M tanks ?

Uglymofo
02-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Greetings all...

Was wondering if anybody had any input based on their own experiences with the 30G Finnex-M tanks with the integrated overflow/skimmer/fuge chamber ? Am hoping that you might be able to share any of your overall pos & neg experiences with this platform.

I am looking for a little more room to migrate over an existing established 9G housing a good bit of LR, inverts & zooas into something a "little bigger" (an oxymoron ?)

Having the unit sitting on my antique desk without the luxury of hiding things in the stand is one of the main drivers for this. I also like the open top in terms of being able to tweak my own hood/bulb/fan combos unlike the other nano-cube or aqua-pod units.

Also, anyone know of any LFS that might stock ? The mfg is out of IL and only has dealers listed in Chicago etc, otherwise it is order online and have it drop-shipped.

If not TOOOO much more $$$ I would always rather buy local and support the fine guys and girls here !

Thanks in advance for any info you might have...

- Ugly

kslezzy
02-24-2008, 03:23 PM
i love mine... i want to upgrade the skimmer though. none of the stores around here stock them to my knowledge. i ordered mine threw oceanreeflections.com and i really liked the customer service. let me know if you have any questions.