PDA

View Full Version : Can't Access the Website?!?!?

Nick_Kun
01-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Is anybody else having a problem accessing the website? For some reason, using my home computer, I always get an error?!?!?! ***? Are the mods blocking peoples IP?!?!?

- Nick

iVgOnMaD
01-27-2008, 04:37 PM
i think the site is overloaded, I noticed that when there is over 50 users online the site is slow....

Nick_Kun
01-27-2008, 04:42 PM
***! This is BS, Moore Needs to Upgrade the website, he earned enough $$$$. WHRE THE EFFER ARE YOU MOORE?!?!?

Dakota
01-28-2008, 09:23 PM
well, I'm sure there are funds allocated to be spend on upgrading, but due to the site's rather large volume, it is NOT cheap to keep up.... we suck a fairly hefty chunk of bandwidth. . .

Nick_Kun
01-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Who Effin blocked my IP then?!~? That's all I care about.

Technoviking
01-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Mods can not block people by IP, that's why I'm so confused...

Nick_Kun
01-29-2008, 05:03 PM
I don't know. I tried logging on my laptop and using wifi on my treo, It's still blocked.

Technoviking
01-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Just checked the banned members list, you're not on it. Are you actually getting a banned message?

Nick_Kun
01-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah it said's "Nick You Are Taking Out Too Much Bandwitch, You Suck"

***?!?!?!

Nah It just wouldn't let me load up the page.
"Can't Find Server"

- Nick

Diver Dan
01-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Socali is doing the same thing to me....:confused:

SDguy
01-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Just checked the banned members list, you're not on it.

Hmmm, how'd that happen? I'll have to correct that mistake :p

SDguy
02-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Ever get it figured out, Nick?

HandyCaptPuffer
03-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Sounds like that emo guy should be banned. Show a little respect to people on here.

Tech - We should have a thread on here to show people manners and how to uses tact when asking someone a question, or someone to help you out.

WanaLeime
03-26-2008, 09:26 PM
LOL....Nick was being sarcastic(?) SLOW YOUR ROLL....LOL

DaChrisDude
03-26-2008, 10:42 PM
Couple of weeks ago I created the new screen name "Lotsafishies", and forwhatever reason now, I can't log into either account unless I click the "remember me" button... weird.

Nick_Kun
03-27-2008, 07:40 AM
It's funny how some people just blabber without even knowing the full story huh Den?!?!?

oh btw, I still can't access the website normally. :(

- Nick

LOL....Nick was being sarcastic(?) SLOW YOUR ROLL....LOL

Nick_Kun
03-27-2008, 07:46 AM
You Should be Banned....;)

Sounds like that emo guy should be banned. Show a little respect to people on here.

Tech - We should have a thread on here to show people manners and how to uses tact when asking someone a question, or someone to help you out.

swissfish
03-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Couple of weeks ago I created the new screen name "Lotsafishies", and forwhatever reason now, I can't log into either account unless I click the "remember me" button... weird.

you should be banned for having two user names:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DMx
03-31-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm having a similar problem....I try to log in and enter my name and pw, hit enter (or click on log in button) and the site says "thank you for loggin in DMx" but then it won't give me the "user cp" option and if I try to type it will ask me to log in, and start the whole thing over again. I was just having this problem, read this thread and tried the remember me box and that trick worked. Thanks for the hint DaChrisDude.

DaChrisDude
03-31-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm having a similar problem....I try to log in and enter my name and pw, hit enter (or click on log in button) and the site says "thank you for loggin in DMx" but then it won't give me the "user cp" option and if I try to type it will ask me to log in, and start the whole thing over again. I was just having this problem, read this thread and tried the remember me box and that trick worked. Thanks for the hint DaChrisDude.

You're most welcome DMx, glad it helped...

acbaldwin
03-31-2008, 10:42 PM
I think the "remember me" thing is a cookies issue. I get it every now and then when I'm using certain PCs. You can also log in regularly, but it will take you back to the home page to the non-logged in version. If you re-enter www.sdreefs.com into the address bar, or click "forums" or one of those other links, it will get back into displaying you as logged in.