PDA

View Full Version : Please Fix Editor Mode

Fishaholic
01-21-2008, 07:30 PM
with all the new smilies the edtor mode it not present on the screen. I find it very useful when making a new post or in replies.

I was curious is there a way to get the editor mode back?

for those who don't know what im talking about its the button that has a small A and a large A it allows you to see the post like you will in the thread when you are typing the resopnse/thread

for example when you post pics you see the pic not the URL

Thanks
Jerehmy

SDguy
01-22-2008, 12:08 PM
This goes hand in hand with this, Techno....
http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34751

Do you read this forum? ;)

Technoviking
01-22-2008, 01:11 PM
No way! Where did this 'Site Suggestions' forum come from?! On the computer I normally use I see 'Place for *****ing and Moaning". :p :p

To fix the problem I have to find a way to make the smilies not appear on the dock, I'm working on it.

Fishaholic
01-22-2008, 05:19 PM
thanks, it miss it :(

SDguy
01-22-2008, 06:12 PM
No way! Where did this 'Site Suggestions' forum come from?! On the computer I normally use I see 'Place for *****ing and Moaning". :p :p

To fix the problem I have to find a way to make the smilies not appear on the dock, I'm working on it.

I'd like to add ****ing, *****ing, and ***in' to that please :D

Honestly, I think it's just the "nopics" smilie that screws it all up...making the right edge margin be off the page....

RussM
01-22-2008, 07:58 PM
J... I just have the Enhanced WYSIWYG editor set as my default in User CP.... a good workaround until TV fixes it.

But I wouldn't mind it at all if that bleepin' "This thread is worthless..." smilie either disappeared altogether or was only available on the More Smilies page.

Fishaholic
02-03-2008, 01:30 PM
bump, still no worky :D