PDA

View Full Version : 30gal Recovered

MarLooney
11-27-2004, 07:03 PM
as some of you may know i recently went through a crash and lost about half of my livestock. i think i got my tank to the point where i'll start returning corals to it from my prop tank after the next water change.

here are some of the survivors that have been in there before, during, and after the crash.

green carpet mushrooms.

MarLooney
11-27-2004, 07:05 PM
this went from beautiful to what i thought was dead, and now is starting to fill in again. it shed it's entire crown during the crash. i thought all of my feather dusters were toast. i was surprised this one made a comeback but i'm glad it did. too bad my cocoworm wasn't as fortunate. =T

MarLooney
11-27-2004, 07:06 PM
look at the belly on this yasha! :D. it's eating well now that it's out. after the crash i didn't see my yasha or either pistols for more than a week.

MarLooney
11-27-2004, 07:07 PM
green digi starting to look green again and a bullseye shroom looking better now than it ever did before the crash.

MarLooney
11-27-2004, 07:08 PM
here's a close up. for some reason the shrooms went on like nothing happened after the crash. they were the least affected out of all the corals.

MarLooney
11-27-2004, 07:09 PM
more amazing shrooms and a candycane colony that went very brown after the crash. it's just now starting to get its color back to green again.

elgordoinavw
11-27-2004, 09:39 PM
looks good, I want a frag of those last shrooms

MrKrispy
11-28-2004, 05:20 PM
how/what do you feed your yasha? Mine's cave is kind of in a tough spot to target food too...

MarLooney
11-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by elgordoinavw
looks good, I want a frag of those last shrooms
thanks a lot. sorry, those shrooms are very rare and my ammount is extremely limited. i wish i had more. there are about 6 polyps total in all my tanks and have never had a baby shroom develop =T. i definately wanna propigate this one becuase it seems that it's not spreading on its own. i hope i don't screw it up... =T .

Originally posted by MrKrispy
how/what do you feed your yasha? Mine's cave is kind of in a tough spot to target food too...
MarLooney's Magic Wand (http://www.zoosrus.com/photopost/data/500/496vu_s_04-med.JPG)... patent pending :D. with enough training i get him to chase the feeder around sometimes. it's fun... AHHA.