PDA

View Full Version : Photography Forum PLEASE!!

Fish n' Frags
01-11-2008, 11:58 PM
JUST DO IT, you know you want to

barometer
01-12-2008, 12:28 AM
I'd love to see a place strictly for photo sharing and talking about tank photography. What little I know I'd be happy to share and I know there are some who can really help when it comes to cameras and taking good pictures. Plus we need a place for just showing off :)

Dakota
01-13-2008, 01:35 AM
Don't we already have a tank photo forum? maybe we can just adjust and modify it to include photos and other schtuff.. Either way, I'd LOVE to have a place where I can chat photo..... considering I've already invested $70,000 into my career as a photographer... it's be nice to have something to show at this point :D

barometer
01-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Don't we already have a tank photo forum? maybe we can just adjust and modify it to include photos and other schtuff.. Either way, I'd LOVE to have a place where I can chat photo..... considering I've already invested $70,000 into my career as a photographer... it's be nice to have something to show at this point :D

I don't know that the 'member tanks' forum really covers photography. That seems to be more of a place for each member to put up the 'diary' of their tanks. Should still leave room for a forum for us to talk photography, give/ask for tips (there are some sticky's I can think of for recurring questions), equipment reviews, and of course seeing reef and non reef related photos (then I get to see some more of your work Eric ;) )

Dakota
01-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Okay, I'm in. . . lets see what the other mods have to say :D

sacredfire
02-10-2008, 12:32 AM
JUST DO IT, you know you want to

Did it lil over a year ago, 520+ members.

San Diego Photo Forum (http://www.sdphotoforum.com)