PDA

View Full Version : Chargers vs. Lions

Bogg
12-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Like we always do about this time!.

CNCreefer
12-16-2007, 12:10 PM
This is the game where both my home teams play each other. I am from Detroit so I root for the home team. Then again, I always root for the Chargers because I've been here longer, and they are the real home team.
So...should I wear the Chargers hat or the Lions hat???
It should be an interesting game, I hope PR and Gates can play today.
Jon Kitna is a good QB but the Lions have lousy pass protection. They have lousy run defense too so LT will have another good day.
I will be buying my new AFC west division champs flag right after this win...

Bogg
12-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Were kicking A

sKwiD
12-16-2007, 02:05 PM
It's OVER!

2 interceptions!?!?

j_electric
12-16-2007, 02:22 PM
make that 3 w/ a TD yeahh

afitzwater
12-16-2007, 04:08 PM
great game!

pffpffpass
12-16-2007, 04:11 PM
how about 5 picks!!!! Yeeeeeee

KT-150
12-16-2007, 05:26 PM
oh schnapp! was there a game today?

GoTakuF1
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM
OMFG, what's up with the Chargers? Wait, I think I know what's wrong with them. It's that Raider turd Norv Turner. Or wait, it's that fumbling idiot Rivers. No wait, that roid head Merriman is so overated. We'd never be able to compete against the likes of the Patriots and Colts!!! /end sarcasm/

Hm, so where does that leave us, most likely 3rd seed. At home against Browns in first round. Let's see, Cheatriots struggled against a 3-11 Jets in a weathered game. How about the Colts? Struggled against a 4-10 Faiders team. We dominated a 6-7 Lions team.

I'm sure the chicken littles out there will find something wrong with our team right now. I'm just sayin', give it time and it'll all come together. When it comes together makes a big difference.

Awesome game today! Go Bolts!

CNCreefer
12-16-2007, 07:12 PM
And out of the last 3 games, the Lions are the toughest. We dominated them today. The last 2 games, KC and Denver, should be a walk in the park.

GoTakuF1
12-16-2007, 08:50 PM
AFC-W divisional games are always tough so I don't think it'll be as easy as the game today. However, I do think we'll own the AFC-W for the next several years. The Broncos have blown their salary cap with stupid free agent signings and will be in rebuilding mode for at least 1/2 years. The Chiefs are in the same boat. And the Faiders, hm, I think they're just happy the Falcons took their place as the laughing stock of the NFL. It's a good time to be Chargers fans :)

impreza619
12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
total domination. just cant fall asleep in the playoffs! gooo bolts.

Bogg
12-16-2007, 09:27 PM
All this w/o merriman also!. OMG Superbowl!.

GoTakuF1
12-16-2007, 09:39 PM
All this w/o merriman also!. OMG Superbowl!.

Harris and Tucker played their arses off today. I see a bright future especially for Jyles Tucker. That kid has a ton of heart!

Pinnock played beautifully as well. I just hope they don't throw to him in the flats/shovel pass to him on 3rd and long like they do with LoNeal. Save those plays for LT/Buster/Sproles/Chambers.

WanaLeime
12-17-2007, 09:33 AM
I fell alseep during the 3rd qtr. The only reason why I woke was everyone was doing the WAVE....

iVgOnMaD
12-17-2007, 09:37 AM
I left when they put Volek in

jrlafrance
12-17-2007, 10:55 AM
against a 4-10 Faiders team. We dominated a 6-7 Lions team.

I'm sure the chicken littles out there will find something wrong with our team right now. I'm just sayin', give it time and it'll all come together. When it comes together makes a big difference.

Awesome game today! Go Bolts!
I totally agree. The first half of the season we struggled, but it's all coming together now! The defense is play tough, and is hitting everyone HARD!! The running game has been on track the last couple of weeks, so we don't have to rely on Rivers, which makes him a better QB. Watch for the Bolts to do well in the playoffs!!

GoTakuF1
12-17-2007, 03:50 PM
I fell alseep during the 3rd qtr. The only reason why I woke was everyone was doing the WAVE....

I thought it was you that broke the wave, Dennis! :p

We seriously need to stop the wave. I propose we complement the "You can't run!" chant with the "You can't pass!" chat in light of the emergence of Cro "Crime Time" martie :D

GoTakuF1
12-18-2007, 01:49 PM
8 Chargers voted to represent AFC in the probowl: Cromartie, Dielman, LT, LoNeal, Gates, Jamal, Merriman and Kasim. 4 Chargers will be on alternate: Scifres, Hardwick, McNeil and Sproles. Too bad #95 got overlooked again. Hopefully, he'll make his name in the playoffs.

Man, I love this team!

WanaLeime
12-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Man thats great!!!! 8 players total!!!!!!! I just heard it on the NFL channel.

RussB
12-19-2007, 07:23 PM
So when did San Diego get a basketball team???
Oh, wait, that's not a NBA score :p

Going to my first Bolts game this Monday, so thought I'd better get to posting!

CNCreefer
12-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Gee I would hate to be a Lions fan right about now...Oh wait...I AM a LIONS fan. Kind of. Oh well, at least I'm a Charger fan too :D

GoTakuF1
12-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Russ, you're gonna have a blast man! You're gonna get to see the scene from Blazing Saddles where the bronco gets punched in the face.

Gee I would hate to be a Lions fan right about now...Oh wait...I AM a LIONS fan. Kind of. Oh well, at least I'm a Charger fan too :D

I rarely feel bad for another team's fanbase but I make an exception for the Lions. I thought I would never see a GM worst than Bobby Beathard but then came Matt Millen. :p I feel for this poor guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__8WTeRa50Y

impreza619
12-20-2007, 10:36 AM
shaun phillips should have at least been a alt. o well, stay under the radar i guess.

GoTakuF1
12-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Yeah, Shaun will get his dues next year. I'm surprised Cro made it since his name wasn't even on the ballot until like 3 weeks ago. Let's hope they all get something to cheer about come February.