PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff in the Nano from Dannyboy

MarLooney
11-16-2004, 03:21 PM
recenly i went w/ BallZDeeP to Dannyboy's place (http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3309) to do some dremeling (http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3289). after cutting up his favia in the bathroom he offered it up to me. along with that he started offering me a whole bunch of other stuff. i ended up taking home a few small frags for the nano & some macro for my dad's fuge. thanks a lot danny, it was fun playing Cut The Coral in your bathroom... HAHAHA.

here's the result...
the favia's been eating like crazy! it even ate on the first night when i brought it back from your place. christine really likes it too. next time i'll bring a few frags for your girl's nano.

MarLooney
11-16-2004, 03:24 PM
he also hooked it up w/ some new xenia. i've been trying to a small frag of xenia like this for a while.

MarLooney
11-16-2004, 03:25 PM
here are some really cool candycanes. i've also been looking for candycanes like this for a while.

MarLooney
11-16-2004, 03:25 PM
last but not least... this cool tiny shroom.

MarLooney
11-16-2004, 03:27 PM
i'll hook you back up though homie...

i got an empty bottle waiting for ya... :D

Dannyboy
11-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Holy sh!t man where did you get that picture!? LOL! Those frags look great. The favia looks so fat! Is that just right after feeding or is that the way it looks now? Hey I got some more of those spotted shrooms if you wanted a few more. I know that one was really small. LMK, See ya

MarLooney
11-19-2004, 03:10 PM
deng for some reason... idunno why... but the xenia detached. oh wells, i'm not too worried about it. it'll probably just attach itself somewhere else.

how's your Favia doing after the frag? the lil piece in the nano hasn't lost any flesh at all. even the polyps that were cut in half are in great condition.

Dannyboy
11-19-2004, 03:29 PM
I wouldn't worry about that xenia. It's kinda wierd but it moves around like an anemone. Even if it does die, I got plenty more where that came from. ;) The favia is doing perfect, almost like it was never fragged. The polyps that were cut in half are still alive on my side too. I've never seen that before and i thought for sure they would die and just show the skeleton. Really cool though. I hope they regrow a mouth on each one. Man I really need to get myself a dremel :D , that was so cool.

BallZDeeP
11-21-2004, 05:05 PM
omfg LOL theres your drink danny LOL!