PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Job for My Son

Techknowledgy
11-25-2007, 08:17 PM
My 19 year old son Bill is coming home from Sonoma State for the winter break and needs a job. College is very expensive these days, and he is doing what he can to make it through. He is in the middle of his second year, majoring in physics, and minoring in math. He will be here Saturday December 15th through January 21st. He is quite capable, and will do virtually anything legal and ethical to make some cash while here. He is extremely science oriented, very computer savy and a very hard worker. (I am not just saying this because he is my kid.) He has worked extensively with hazardous chemicals, installed hard wood floors and knows how to use power tools. He is also interested in anything to do with salt water aquaria, but will settle for more physical work if need be. Just reply to this thread or send me a PM. I can email you his resume at your request. TIA

Roland

h20poloman
11-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Roland, sent you a PM with my work info and our Mission Valley branch info

MichaelRyanSD
11-25-2007, 08:50 PM
i wish we knew each other better because I have a good joked I wanted to use here

Techknowledgy
11-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Send it ....... I could use the laugh.....

gvidal14
11-26-2007, 03:18 AM
He could always be a street pharmacist. JK... Roland... But hey I thought you would have that laugh you wanted.

Techknowledgy
11-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Funny Gustavo. If you knew Bill you would know that if he had a tattoo..... and he never would, it would say "End Drug Abuse."