PDA

View Full Version : Santy Clause. very , very EXPLICIT!!!!! CAUTION!!!

vinny73
11-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Dear santa,
You must be suprised that I am writing to you today, the 26th of December. Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the beginning of the month, when, filled with illusion, I wrote you my leter. I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of rollerblades and a football uniform. I destroyed my brain studying the whole year! Not only was I first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school. I'm not going to lie to you, there was noone in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me, with my parents, my brothers, my friends, and with my neighbors. I would go on errands, and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing within reach that I would not do for humanity.
What balls you have leaving me a ****ing yoyo, a lame whistle and an ugly pair of socks. What the **** were you thinking, you fat prick, that you've taken me for a sucker the whole ****ing year to come out with some **** like this under the tree. As if you hadn't ****ed me enough, you gave that little quiff acros the street so many toys that he can't even walk into his house. Don't let me see you trying to fit you fat ass down my chimney next year! I'LL **** YOU UP! I'll throw rocks at those stupid reindeer and scare them away so yo have to walk back to the ****ing north pole, just like what I have to do now since you didn't get me that ****ing bike. **** YOU SANTA! Next year you'll find out how bad I can be, you Fat Cocksucker!
Sincerly,
Vinny

marineman1978
11-20-2007, 02:31 PM
tell that fat prick how it is!!! Damn it!

Diver Dan
11-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Dear santa,
You must be suprised that I am writing to you today, the 26th of December. Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the beginning of the month, when, filled with illusion, I wrote you my leter. I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of rollerblades and a football uniform. I destroyed my brain studying the whole year! Not only was I first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school. I'm not going to lie to you, there was noone in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me, with my parents, my brothers, my friends, and with my neighbors. I would go on errands, and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing within reach that I would not do for humanity.
What balls you have leaving me a ****ing yoyo, a lame whistle and an ugly pair of socks. What the **** were you thinking, you fat prick, that you've taken me for a sucker the whole ****ing year to come out with some **** like this under the tree. As if you hadn't ****ed me enough, you gave that little quiff acros the street so many toys that he can't even walk into his house. Don't let me see you trying to fit you fat ass down my chimney next year! I'LL **** YOU UP! I'll throw rocks at those stupid reindeer and scare them away so yo have to walk back to the ****ing north pole, just like what I have to do now since you didn't get me that ****ing bike. **** YOU SANTA! Next year you'll find out how bad I can be, you Fat Cocksucker!
Sincerly,
Vinny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thats so funny!:D :D :D :D

unix858
11-20-2007, 02:41 PM
that santa is getting lazy!!!

DaChrisDude
11-20-2007, 03:25 PM
I shoot the reindeer with my paintball gun every year! (and you wonder why rudolph has a red nose?)

Daniel
11-20-2007, 04:25 PM
I shoot the reindeer with my paintball gun every year! (and you wonder why rudolph has a red nose?)
That's a good one :D

alex4angela
11-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Nice :D

gvidal14
11-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Freakin hilarious.

iVgOnMaD
11-21-2007, 10:33 AM

I thought Rudolf was on yayo...

aanntthhoonnyy
11-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Always epic.