PDA

View Full Version : This made me laugh

Vayder1
11-14-2007, 04:45 PM
I came across this article and I thought a few peeps might get a kick out of it.:D :D

http://www.kmbc.com/news/14587550/detail.html

SDguy
11-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Not that I'm condoning such behavior (take heed youngins! :D ) , but I didn't quite catch the actual law broken....

Techknowledgy
11-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Theiss was released on bond.

The toad is in custody at a police crime lab.

They let the criminal go and kept the toad. Man. The law broken was posession of a controlled substance.... the venemous toad.

Funny things are everywhere!

Vayder1
11-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Not that I'm condoning such behavior (take heed youngins! :D ) , but I didn't quite catch the actual law broken....

I think they said it was the intent to get high, which might be comparable to buying drugs with intent to get high, I don't I'm not a law man. Either a police officer or someone who's been busted want to chime in?

Just the the thought of some dumb a33 kid sucking on a frog reminds me of Beavis and Butthead.

DaChrisDude
11-14-2007, 09:26 PM
The toad is in custody at a police crime lab.

LOL!

Who ever would have thought, "hey, I wonder what will happen if I lick this frog?"

loose-electron
11-15-2007, 10:15 AM
what about all the princesses out there kissing toads?

SDguy
11-15-2007, 10:20 AM
The law broken was posession of a controlled substance.... the venemous toad.

Is it illegal to posess venemous/poisonous creatures?

gvidal14
11-15-2007, 10:24 AM
They should just smoke weed. It's a natural plant. You can't call it a drug because it just grows like that. If you just so happen to set it on fire, there are some affects. HAHAHA It's only illegal because the govt. can't tax it.

gvidal14
11-15-2007, 10:25 AM
kiss the frog man.

SDguy
11-15-2007, 10:27 AM
It's a natural plant.

Well, I don' tthink the toad was man made :D

Big Brother
11-15-2007, 10:27 AM
They should just smoke weed. It's a natural plant. You can't call it a drug because it just grows like that. If you just so happen to set it on fire, there are some affects. HAHAHA It's only illegal because the govt. can't tax it.

I guess ignorance is bliss

EDIT: I'll just lay this out

Marijuana
Opium
Shrooms
Morning Glory

Are all plants

Heroin
Cocaine

Are made from plants

Vicodin
Valium
Oxycontin
Fentanyl
Codeine
Morphine
Hydrocodone

Are all made to mimic the effects of those listed above (plants)

So that whole "its a plant" bull**** is just plain stupid.

Big Brother
11-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Sorry to hiijack, i had some friends who have done that :o

jdean1974
11-15-2007, 10:38 AM
get swat on the job

Redeye
11-15-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't see a problem with those Items, they should'nt be abused, but they are natural
Opium had tons of uses untill it was abused, morning glories are very nice flowers, and a mellow trip:)
Vicodin
Valium
Oxycontin
Fentanyl
Codeine
Morphine
Hydrocodone
These cause FAR more problems then shrooms, pot, poppies or some seeds are gonna do
It's been so long since I heard of anyone drinking morning glories, even then, they did'nt know how and threw up afew times:)
Good ol' Ipicack

Techknowledgy
11-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Peter is the biochemist so this is just my opinion. It is illegal to posess a venemous animal I believe. (Rattlesnake does not make a good pet.) Something is only natural in that it is naturally occuring. That does not mean that the toad has this defense mechanism and licking it is natural. (Ick!) Alcohol produced from fermentation is "natural" but only to the degree that fermentation is a natural event. Drinking it is not natural.

Far more "damage" has been done to lives from alcohol and tobacco use and abuse than all of the drugs listed here combined. I don't think that is "natural."

SDguy
11-15-2007, 12:06 PM
I mean, technically a lionfish is venomous, so....

Techknowledgy
11-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Good question Peter. I dunno.....

SDguy
11-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Me neither :)

Any kingsnake.com people on this site?? They would know....