PDA

View Full Version : Nano with CSL lights

Alexsd
02-20-2004, 04:45 AM
Hey i have new 32w pc with a used 3g eclipse works great I took off the stock light but i still have it. 65 bucks for the small set up I will throw in a free thermometer for free :D and a small heater if i find one. Retrofit it comes with (1) 27watt 6700k, and (1) 9 watt actnic 6700k.

You can email me at alexander.staples@cox.net or call
619-871-1168

"SeaLights are the most powerful compact light system, designed to accommodate aquarist who desire a small yet successful mini-reef. SeaLights will fit almost any hexagon, cube, or pentagon desktop aquarium and provide the necessary output for sustained coral and plant growth. The SeaLights incorporate the revolutionary PowerCompact Linear Quad compact flourescent as either a single 27W Linear Quad or combination fixture with one 27WLinear Quad and one 9W compact fluorescent. Either fixture enables the user to achieve various lighting effects by simply changing the type of lamp. The unique 27W Linear Quad provides powerful output unmatched by any fluorescent of the same wattage. This unique flat compact quad consists of 4 glass tubes bridged together producing a uniform compact light source. In fact, they are so powerful that many aquarists have used multiple lamps to light large reef aquariums and have reported better results than with the use of VHO. The 27W 5000K Daylight is popular for keeping plants, while the 6700K Ultra Daylight provides a crisp, brilliant white light more suited for conventional reefs. Both the 5000K and the 6700K use a mixture of three radiant rare earth phosphors uniquely designed to produce light in three wavelengths. Lamps are included."

Alexsd
03-03-2004, 11:26 AM
$55

suver569
03-03-2004, 10:10 PM
I might be interested, Just gotta talk the wife into it. Need a nano for my bar :) I'll get back to you asap.

Alexsd
03-16-2004, 04:17 PM
still got it