PDA

View Full Version : Any Landlords/Realtors/Renters..Want to make some money

MichaelRyanSD
11-10-2007, 11:50 AM
I figure I would give a fellow reef'er a chance to do his business before we look on craigslist.

Basically me and two other guys are looking for a place to rent starting Jan 1st. We are all extremely clean, (anyone who has seen my room can attest to this)

We are looking for basically any place in between SDSU and the Beach that is along the 8, i.e. Mission Valley, Fashion Valley, Kengsington. and PB..Ohh and Downtown too..

We are looking for a place that is anywhere from 1500-1700 a month. And preferably a house.

Also. even though I wasn't sure if i was going to tell the new landlord, but to you guys, it should be no secret that there will be a saltwater tank in the house..

dukenukem
11-10-2007, 01:06 PM
You might have a hard time trying to find a landlord with your avatar :) Just kidding, do what I do and devote some time for real hard craigslisting. Good luck!

MichaelRyanSD
11-10-2007, 02:23 PM
You might have a hard time trying to find a landlord with your avatar :) Just kidding, do what I do and devote some time for real hard craigslisting. Good luck!

Yeah I figured it would come down to CL...but I'd open it up to sdreefs first...that we help them out and they help us out at the same time...

nanoreefbro
11-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Did you check with Malachai? She is a realtor..

SDguy
11-10-2007, 03:56 PM
I think he's looking to rent, not buy.

nanoreefbro
11-10-2007, 03:58 PM
I think he's looking to rent, not buy.

Yeah I know but he said realtors at the beginning of the thread. Maybe she might know someone in the business..:)