11-04-2007, 11:05 PM
;) EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE!!!!!:D :D :D
http://syntaxelite.com
ANY COMENTS:D
BIG IMPROVEMENT?
(keep in mind im only 16!);)

CBlanks
11-04-2007, 11:14 PM
I would take off any licensed images from Intel, Alienware, etc in your banner (within reviews is OK under fair use). Otherwise prepare to receive a Cease & Desist letter.

Mr.Chewbacca
11-04-2007, 11:15 PM
I would take off any licensed images from Intel, Alienware, etc. Otherwise prepared to receive a Cease & Desist letter.
ah crap will do in the coming future!
thnx :D
but everything else gut, ya?

CBlanks
11-04-2007, 11:41 PM
"All names and trademarks used herein are property of their respective owners and used for review purposes only. Syntax Elite Technologies^tm (SET) is not liable for any damages to any computer as the result of using any techniques specified herein. All correspondence accepted by SET is the property of SET available for public disclosure. All Rights Reserved. Copyright Syntax Elite Technologies (c) 2007"

loose-electron
11-05-2007, 06:36 AM
;) EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE!!!!!:D :D :D
http://syntaxelite.com
ANY COMENTS:D
BIG IMPROVEMENT?
(keep in mind im only 16!);)

For 16, you are doing bloody well.

Some suggestions:

Clean up the typos in the content. Get rid of color contrasts (white to black on background) get things to line up better, make sure it flies on IE6, IE7, Mozilla/Firefox, get rid of brand name identity on the front page, define what you are about a bit better

Overall it is a good start.
Jerry

Mr.Chewbacca
11-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Woot Thanx Everyone! :d

Mr.Chewbacca
11-05-2007, 08:12 AM
"All names and trademarks used herein are property of their respective owners and used for review purposes only. Syntax Elite Technologies^tm (SET) is not liable for any damages to any computer as the result of using any techniques specified herein. All correspondence accepted by SET is the property of SET available for public disclosure. All Rights Reserved. Copyright Syntax Elite Technologies (c) 2007"
take out copyright?:confused: