PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Everyone?

Diver Dan
11-03-2007, 08:32 PM
It seems like everyone is not on here as much as they used to be!

bluielover
11-03-2007, 08:41 PM
ive noticed that also, before, there would be post every minute now i come back an housr later and not much has happened

alivin
11-03-2007, 08:51 PM
yeah where the heck is everybody. I keep checking every so often and the same posts are still there!

SDguy
11-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Saturday nights were that busy on here?? Silly me, wasting my money on overpriced drinks downtown, when the party was right here all along :D

Diver Dan
11-03-2007, 08:53 PM
Yeah! Usually we are cranking all saturday (Especially in the mornings) but it was slow today and yesterday(except for the tight pant conversation:D).

SDguy
11-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Well, it was pretty weirdly tense for a couple days there...maybe people are just taking a break.

I know RC is dead on weekend nights, and look how many people belong there, so I wasn't expecting much here....

barometer
11-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Just been busy, Saturday night :rolleyes: :D :cool:

WanaLeime
11-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Ed,

I want a frag of YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!

=)

barometer
11-03-2007, 11:39 PM
LOL, It's one of my favorites :cool:
Minh just had some babies for sale, maybe there's leftovers? Gus also said he had one, but not cheap. Mine's just about to start it's first baby, this one's been real slow to split. If it does, you'll be first on the list :)

GoTakuF1
11-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Yup, I got a bunch of baby frags left waiting to grow out. You can have one Dennis.

BTW, 27 members and 11 guests online at 12:45 am on a Sunday morning? That's pretty bangin' to me. Some are just not active posters and I think Peter's right, they're probably a little tired with all the 'ish that's going on. They'll be back. They always come back ;)

WanaLeime
11-03-2007, 11:46 PM
I lOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

you guys into Zoa's?

Trev- sorry to hi-jack your thread....but here we are, as you requested.....=)

barometer
11-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Yumas and zoas are my favorites to collect and I have quite a few for my small tank, but I'm always looking for more :D :D :D

Yeah, sorry Trever :o

DaChrisDude
11-03-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm up!

Just finished watching space cowboys w my dad...

mazilla
11-04-2007, 12:16 AM
i just got back from the 10 o'clock showing of American Gangster...and yes it's 1 am and it just finished, but it was another smash hit by my man denzel. the only thing that bothers me about Denzel is knowing one day he will be too old to act and we wont see anything new. That guy is one of the greats for sure.

mazilla
11-04-2007, 12:18 AM
p.s. whats up with the wierd posting times? i posted after everybody, but they are timed after me in the future. is techno that good that he can post our future thoughts?

WanaLeime
11-04-2007, 12:18 AM
I was thinking of taking the wifey to see that....3hrs though....tough on the arse......

mazilla
11-04-2007, 12:20 AM
it's a great movie, but yes three hours is hard on the cheeks, and the knees. especially when there were only a dozen or so seats left open, so there is NO room to stretch. i went to the 8pm showing, but they were so packed i got my tickets refunded and tried the 10pm....same crap, but at least i could find 2 seats together.

WanaLeime
11-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Overseas they have "gold packages"

reserved seating, waiters, oversized leather LZ boys.....I got spoiled watching movies!!! It the only the way to watch a block busters....push a button a waiter takes your order, ask for a blanket/pillow they get you one, it was awesome....$20-$25 for a ticket though...it's worth it, if was a good movie....

I don't why we (USA) dont have any? or none that i know of atleast....
hmmmm.....gives me a business idea.......

DaChrisDude
11-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Wow, that overseas gold package sounds awesome. I'd pony up the money if knew it was going to be a good movie.

Ditto Mazilla...it's sad watching actors get old... :( I just watched space cowboys...talk about some great actors getting old! I remember watching James Gardner back on that great old detective show (forget the name)...and clint eastwood, geez!

GoTakuF1
11-04-2007, 12:41 AM
p.s. whats up with the wierd posting times? i posted after everybody, but they are timed after me in the future. is techno that good that he can post our future thoughts?

Haha, unfortunately, the Technoviking will be the butt of many jokes for awhile. It comes with the territory, though.

BTW, day light savings is tonight (could be why you're seeing the time warp). Get ready to fall back! *sigh* one more hour to wait for football. The good thing is the Korean BBQ gets to marinate 1 more hour, woot!

WanaLeime
11-04-2007, 12:44 AM
I going to your house minh...I LOVE KOREAN BBQ!!!

Hmmmmm BULGOGI sounds good too....NOW I"m hungry....=(

Bubba-n-AK
11-04-2007, 09:40 AM
I don't know where I am right now but I do know that tomorrow I'll be in San Diego for a week.

Only November and I'm already sick of this white crap thats all over the ground :D

Diver Dan
11-04-2007, 09:54 AM
BTW, day light savings is tonight (could be why you're seeing the time warp). Get ready to fall back! *sigh* one more hour to wait for football. The good thing is the Korean BBQ gets to marinate 1 more hour, woot!

Oh shoot! Is that why when i woke up it was 6?:D

You guys hijacked the hell out of this thread, but that is why i made it!

SDguy
11-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Well, see, I just am asleep during all the fun :)

mazilla
11-04-2007, 11:42 AM
You guys hijacked the hell out of this thread, but that is why i made it!

hey, you asked where "everybody" was. i was just letting you know where i happened to be. :) :D