PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

SDFISHMAN
10-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Anyone here believe or seen a ghost before?? I had a weird experiance last night. About 2am in the morning my door handle started to turn open so I got up. The door opened and I thought it was the dog. It took a minute to realize the dog can't turn the handle so I got up to see and the door shut in my face.. Woke the chick up and she said yea there probably ghost just leave them alone. Scared the **** out of me..

barometer
10-29-2007, 09:38 AM
bbbrrrrrr :eek: That just totally gave me the chills. I used to work in a bowling facility after hours taking care of the lanes and pool tables. There were two huge German Shepherds there with me. Lots of weird things would happen on that shift (pins resetting, machines turning on and off, doors opening, loud noises with noone else in the building) and I was told there were ghosts. The dogs and I definitely believed it. :o

afitzwater
10-29-2007, 09:57 AM
thats scary stuff right there...

coral diver
10-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Justin did you ask her if there was an ex that got killed or died that be guarding her and it could be the ghost

BigAir
10-29-2007, 10:17 AM
You; guys need to lay off the shrooms and or acid.:p

KingRB
10-29-2007, 10:20 AM
my old house i think had ghosts. I never seen them but my wife said she would see a little girl every once in a while and when my daughter was a little baby she would talk in baby talk to some thing in her room and would always be looking and pointing at nothing.

Diver Dan
10-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Freaky!!!
My sister took a video of when she saw a ghost and in the vid you could totally see the ghost. It turns out to be the old man who owned and then died on our property. Petty scary!

marineman1978
10-29-2007, 10:43 AM
my old house i think had ghosts. I never seen them but my wife said she would see a little girl every once in a while and when my daughter was a little baby she would talk in baby talk to some thing in her room and would always be looking and pointing at nothing.

Whisper "I see dead people". This is really creapy, especially because me and the wife went to check out the Bodies Exhibition this weekend at UTC. I have had encounters like this that had the hair raise up on my whole body. I figure if the ghost isn't harming me then he/she can "kick it". Just keep the noise to a minimum.:D

coral diver
10-29-2007, 10:46 AM
Next time you see one or you think you see one say hello

marineman1978
10-29-2007, 10:50 AM
Next time you see one or you think you see one say hello

Jojo, you read my mind. Say Hi and play catch with them or something. OK, has anyone exited Mira Mesa Blvd coming from the north, stopped at the light and let go of the break????? If not you'll be suprised that your car will roll backwards uphill!!!!!!!! Some say its ghosts, I think its amazing. I've done it a few times and almost gave a compadre of mines a heart attack!

afitzwater
10-29-2007, 10:58 AM
beattlejuice beattlejuice beattlejuice

fishfinger
10-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Hey gang.....Call ghost busters, it's what they do........I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

Daniel
10-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Jojo, you read my mind. Say Hi and play catch with them or something. OK, has anyone exited Mira Mesa Blvd coming from the north, stopped at the light and let go of the break????? If not you'll be suprised that your car will roll backwards uphill!!!!!!!! Some say its ghosts, I think its amazing. I've done it a few times and almost gave a compadre of mines a heart attack!
There's an explanation for that... I'm sure some physics nerds on this board can explain it.

As for ghosts, Halloween is coming up! Of course the ghosts are getting excited to come out :eek: :D

coral diver
10-29-2007, 11:17 AM
Never say never or in this case not afraid

unix858
10-29-2007, 11:18 AM
There's an explanation for that... I'm sure some physics nerds on this board can explain it.

As for ghosts, Halloween is coming up! Of course the ghosts are getting excited to come out :eek: :D

Its the slope of the hill... when you go downhill, you slightly go uphill a little, so when you put your car on neutral, the car will roll back and gravity will pull you down, thus creating a force to make you go uphill backwards just a tad bid. Im pretty sure if you kept on neutral you will go down hill again.

Spsniper
10-29-2007, 11:24 AM
If you ever drive on Mira Mesa Blvd and pass that exit, you will see that it actually dips downwards. Makes a great way to freak out those from out of town though.

If you're ever traveling northbound on Kearny Villa Road, past Miramar way, you will go over an overpass with about 4-5 trees on your right hand side. Park your car and look down that canyon. You will see a group of 3 trees bunched together next to a paved road (used to be all dirt). A ghost will actually appear within the trees and start running to the right. Jogs back and forth. If it notices you there, it will run up your way. I didn't believe it until I saw for myself. FREAKY....

coral diver
10-29-2007, 11:26 AM
OH and yeh i've seen a grown mand run out side of a house pail white shaking and telling me a glowing ball of fire coming toward him wehn i look there was nothing inside

unix858
10-29-2007, 11:29 AM
OH and yeh i've seen a grown mand run out side of a house pail white shaking and telling me a glowing ball of fire coming toward him wehn i look there was nothing inside

did he also mention that he thought he was using white powdered sugar for his coffee, which really wasn't sugar :D

coral diver
10-29-2007, 11:42 AM
did he also mention that he thought he was using white powdered sugar for his coffee, which really wasn't sugar :DIf he did i'll be the first one to drink that GGGOOOOOODDDD coffee :D

Chanas4
10-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Dia De Los Muertos is coming up. Some people call it all Souls Day. That is the day we rejoin with the souls of our dead loved ones. It is November 1 and 2, but we set up for it on 10/31 at night. maybe they soulds are getting ready to come over?

marineman1978
10-29-2007, 11:51 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:k0yIdL2thfMiZM:http://andreiard.ro/images/20031227_ghostsPlaying_129-2981.jpg

play fetch with them.

pnguy3n
10-29-2007, 12:04 PM
I totally believe in ghosts. My dad was in the Vietnam war and he has some crazy stories.

jdean1974
10-29-2007, 12:24 PM
not so sure i believe in that stuff, JMO

CBlanks
10-29-2007, 12:25 PM
I worked at a summer camp that used to be used as a speakeasy back during prohibition. Due to some parent's negligence their young daughter died in the river which crossed the camp. When the facility became a camp in the early 80s there were constant reports of a "young girl in a red bathing suit" haunting one particular cabin. It became so bad that housekeeping has since refused to enter into its rooms. Probably the freakiest of the incidents was when one group of kids were fingerpainting images of their day on the lake and at the pool. One young girl drew a picture of her group together holding hands but one figure in the group was separated from the rest...and wearing a red bathing suit. Her counselor asked her who that was and she said it was the girl in their group that never talks or plays with the rest of them.

marineman1978
10-29-2007, 12:32 PM
pretty freaky. Anyone else have stories???

victortrav
10-29-2007, 12:33 PM
candyman

SDFISHMAN
10-29-2007, 12:35 PM
I seen some wierd stuff when I was younger. My sister and I watched a friends house in chula vista when we where younger and couldn't figure out why nobody would go in the house if the owners weren't there. Indians were ambushed where the house sits and you can smell pipe tobacco and hear voices coming out of the vents.. The dogs would look at the window curtains and they would fly open. They don't hurt you but they let you know they where there..

acbaldwin
10-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Dia De Los Muertos is coming up. Some people call it all Souls Day. That is the day we rejoin with the souls of our dead loved ones. It is November 1 and 2, but we set up for it on 10/31 at night. maybe they soulds are getting ready to come over?

That's my birfday that's my birfday!!!!!one!1!!

Coincidence? I think not.

unix858
10-29-2007, 01:26 PM
That's my birfday that's my birfday!!!!!one!1!!

Coincidence? I think not.

Hmmm :confused: are you telling us that you came here when you crossed over and you got stuck in the land of the living so you took up reefing until you are able to cross back? Maybe thats too far fetched..

acbaldwin
10-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Damn I've been found out!

Curse you unix858 CURSE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2216/1800950266_1bd240238b_o.jpg

swissfish
10-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Let's all sing along:

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

victortrav
10-29-2007, 01:43 PM
candyman

CNCreefer
10-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Back in '95 when I lived in OB with my sister, wierd things happened in that house. My sister had these crystals hanging in the window. There were 7 of them, all in a row. The center one was swinging back and forth and none of the others were moving. So I check the windows, all of them were closed, there were no drafts. But that one crystal would swing back and forth.....
She also had this cowry shell that was engraved with some design on it, sitting on this small table.
A few weeks after the first incident, the cowry shell went flying across the room by itself. Both my sister and myself saw it.
Then there was the incident where butts would fly out of the ashtray.
About 6 months later I was at this birthday party and I was talking to one of the neighbors that has lived by there for several years. She told me that the guy who used to live in our house died of a drug OD in his chair there. The chair just happened to be right where my sister's table with the cowry shell sat.
HMMMM interesting....

Jessy
10-29-2007, 02:27 PM
At my grandma's house in Ohio, I used to go visit and sleepover alot. The house was over 100 years old. My mom told me a story of when she was a teenager, she was upstairs and she saw a man in an old soldiers uniform walk up the steps past her door and dissappear. She said it was like WWII or something uniform.

Diver Dan
10-29-2007, 02:31 PM
One time i was sitting at the table eating breakfast with noone arround, all of a sudden the freezer turns on and the ice cubes start coming out of the ice cube dispencer, then it just stopped, and never has done it again. It was pretty crazy! I guess my ghost was pretty thirsty.

Redeye
10-29-2007, 02:52 PM
You know how kleenex falls back into the box, so you have to reach through that plastic thing and pull them out
when I was like 11 I was blowing my nose, grabbed a kleenex saw them fall back in box, turned around to throw kleenex in trash (w/ my back to the kleenex box) heard a "woosh woosh" (noise of kleenex being pulled out of box fast)
turned around, and there was 2 kleenex on the ground, I ran screaming from the house
true story

luistwentyone
10-29-2007, 03:25 PM
ghost ????

http://www.newsweek.com/id/62337

Techknowledgy
10-29-2007, 06:02 PM
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet to Horatio- about Ghosts.

fishfinger
10-29-2007, 07:06 PM
If you know the Holy Ghost then you need not fear any others.

coral diver
10-29-2007, 07:09 PM
YOU WHAT I AGREE WITH YOU 100% AND I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER WILL SAY

Som1else
10-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Justin it was no ghost, it was a crackhead breaking in. Lock your doors man.

Redeye
10-29-2007, 07:49 PM
thats what I was thinking, I've seen your neighbors ;)

SDFISHMAN
10-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Justin it was no ghost, it was a crackhead breaking in. Lock your doors man.
I fear no crackhead. Too many guns:D

Techknowledgy
10-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Believe what you want. That is the really cool thing about the USA.

Redeye
10-29-2007, 08:12 PM
crackheads???

Techknowledgy
10-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Zombie crackheads.

Chanas4
10-29-2007, 08:40 PM
I remember when i was 13. My grandmother was in the ER very ill. For us when an older person become ssuddenly that ill, they feel it is just their time to go. I was her favorite. She told me to keep things strong for her. So we stayed with her for a while, then we went home. I went to bed then woke up because I had that feeling you get when someonbe is watching you and I felt like someone was stting on my bed. Then my heart started to pound. so i open my eyes and theres a figure sitting on my bed. I closed my eyes, opened them again and there is still was. So i left to sleep on the couch. I closed my eyes but still felt the presence. i opened my eyes and there it was again. I suddenly had this thought that my nana had passed and had to tell my mom. So I woke my mom and told her it was time to go to hospital, nana was dying. She said I was crazy, go back to bed. so i stayed awake because I didnt want to see the figure. couple hours later we got the call from the hospital that nana was gone.

dc_909
10-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I had a ghost come in my kitchen window and take my wallet and cell phone

coral diver
10-29-2007, 08:52 PM
:eek: :D CLASSIC NICE ONE :D :p

pirate2876
10-29-2007, 11:40 PM
I remember when i was 13. My grandmother was in the ER very ill. For us when an older person become ssuddenly that ill, they feel it is just their time to go. I was her favorite. She told me to keep things strong for her. So we stayed with her for a while, then we went home. I went to bed then woke up because I had that feeling you get when someonbe is watching you and I felt like someone was stting on my bed. Then my heart started to pound. so i open my eyes and theres a figure sitting on my bed. I closed my eyes, opened them again and there is still was. So i left to sleep on the couch. I closed my eyes but still felt the presence. i opened my eyes and there it was again. I suddenly had this thought that my nana had passed and had to tell my mom. So I woke my mom and told her it was time to go to hospital, nana was dying. She said I was crazy, go back to bed. so i stayed awake because I didnt want to see the figure. couple hours later we got the call from the hospital that nana was gone.

my mom had a very similar experience when my grandmother passed away.

fishfinger
10-30-2007, 05:19 AM
YOU WHAT I AGREE WITH YOU 100% AND I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER WILL SAY

Cool beans. Why fear what others say right? It's just words anyway and will not affect what I know to be true. So Bro......do you have Hawks right now? I used to keep them when I was a teenager.

fishfinger
10-30-2007, 05:22 AM
One time on a flight to San Francisco I had a ghost take my wallet out of my pocket and put it in the back pocket of the seat in front of me. A few minutes after I got off the aircraft and was getting my bags I realized it was gone..........Damn that ghost !!!! What a hastle he caused me.

iwantone
10-30-2007, 06:41 AM
Can you frag a ghost? If so, I'm looking for a superman ghost.

fadel
10-30-2007, 07:05 AM
hey justin i think you need new door knop
or new door
its yoru door
i will install one for you lollll

boooo booooo

marineman1978
10-30-2007, 08:03 AM

Right on! I ain't afraid of no ghosts though! I find it interesting.

unix858
10-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Im scared of zombie sheeps :D http://www.blacksheep-themovie.com/
MUHAHAHAHAAHA :eek:

fishfinger
10-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Right on! I ain't afraid of no ghosts though! I find it interesting.
yes the whole ghost thing is very interesting.

luistwentyone
10-30-2007, 08:45 PM
ghosts ???? or maybe its........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071030/ap_on_fe_st/odd_courthouse_ghost