PDA

View Full Version : Remove your clown fish NOW !

RussB
10-25-2007, 07:36 PM
The reefs of the world are dying off at an alarming and unprecedented rate. Clown fish live in coral reefs. Please don't let this happen to your reef tank!!

If you don't have the heart or are just unable to flush them, I can come by and pick them up, saving you the anguish, and do the dirty deed for you.

Remember, this is for all clown fish; percs, occels, maroons, saddlebacks, tomatoes, sebaes, all of them. Every minuet you you hesitate, the greater the chance your tank might crash.

On a side note: Could we get one of the IT guys to write a script for the Admins that instantly deletes all posts that contain the words "Scripps water bad". And maybe, if the post contains no collaborating data, it could also delete the poster.

ps. Yes, Roland, this post is full of humor and sarcasm. :D

afitzwater
10-25-2007, 07:39 PM
ok????????

Techknowledgy
10-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Funny. But you still can't have my clown. :) Love your avitar!

CBlanks
10-25-2007, 07:48 PM
I heard that a big cause of reefs dying is these crazy spiny starfish that eat hard corals. http://www.afpmb.org/pubs/Field_Guide/Images/originals/Fig.%20250.jpg
Apparently Australia spends millions paying divers to kill these things by injecting each leg with acid but they multiply very quickly.

Redeye
10-25-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm so down to go battle those, In case any Millionaires wanna finance me to go:)

CBlanks
10-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I can finance you to about as far as El Cajon, anymore is up to you.

Techknowledgy
10-25-2007, 07:53 PM
He lives in Linda Vista. That is taking the long way around! Trolley goes all the way to the bay!

sacredfire
10-25-2007, 07:55 PM
I can finance you to about as far as El Cajon, anymore is up to you.

HAAh You Rock!

Redeye
10-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Almost there!

I should have paid more attention in geography!

coral diver
10-25-2007, 07:59 PM
I heard that a big cause of reefs dying is these crazy spiny starfish that eat hard corals. http://www.afpmb.org/pubs/Field_Guide/Images/originals/Fig.%20250.jpg
Apparently Australia spends millions paying divers to kill these things by injecting each leg with acid but they multiply very quickly.
Its called the CROWN of TORNS STARFISH that can kill a whole colony of sps in a couple of hours

Diver Dan
10-25-2007, 08:14 PM
LOL, we got another joker! This is going to be fun joking with you i can tell!!!:D

Techknowledgy
10-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Trev,
Russ is serious...... if you don't just give him your clowns he will have to come over and confiscate them. Don't risk it! :)

Diver Dan
10-25-2007, 08:27 PM
MY clowns are 100% tank bred!:p
I am no reef wrecker!

josh
10-25-2007, 08:28 PM
wow that a bad ass star fish, where can i get one?

SDguy
10-25-2007, 08:29 PM
And maybe, if the post contains no collaborating data, it could also delete the poster.

Oooo, I want the poster deleting magic wand... :D

Techknowledgy
10-25-2007, 08:30 PM
I wonder if my Harelquins would eat that bad ass starfish?:D

SDguy
10-25-2007, 08:32 PM

That one discovery/nature special pointed out that they are among it's few predators...

Techknowledgy
10-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Probably impossible to get here though. For now they seem happy dining on Chocolate Chips.... man they grow fast!

Diver Dan
10-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Oooo, I want the poster deleting magic wand... :D

Man you dont even know how much i want to be a mod!

BTW russ, you have style! I have never ever seen anyones first post be anything of this magnitude, usually it is like
"Hi my name is ____ i am new to reefing and fish keeping all together for that matter. I have a 20 gallon tank and no filtration. What should i do for lights?":D And then a week later they know everything!:rolleyes: But, man you must have been behind the scenes for a while spying on us and our ways.;) Or maybe you are a member that just changed your name, but why would you buy a membership?:D

SDguy
10-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Check his sig...no so much style, as a makeover :D

Diver Dan
10-25-2007, 08:49 PM
I knew it! Maybe i should edit my post, i did not look at his sig...

RussB
10-26-2007, 07:56 AM
Yeah, I'm a has been, washed up, burned out, over used previous member under another name. Well, I almost had 50 previous posts. :D

Went to the SDMASCQPMSCQOT meeting at OG Thur. and realized that having my gaming persona on a board where I was actually going to meet the other posters was kinda.. stupid. And then I met RussM and thought, I need to be RussB. Call me crazy.(or RussB)
Now, if this was a gaming board and I was going to gaming conventions, they'd say wth is RussB, but Atropa would have peeps asking for my autograph (or maybe just the virtual plat back that I pk'd from their character)

Anyways,
Big thanks again to Ron and staff, and Jess and Vic and the cute lil girl with a thing for Caulpera. Oh, and a giant kudos to the Silent But Deadly, thanks for waiting til after the slide show!

SDguy
10-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Oh, and a giant kudos to the Silent But Deadly, thanks for waiting til after the slide show!

LOL! Ron actually left food out under the light the was rotting. Ha! If someone actually produced a smell like that, they best be on their way to a hospital, not SDMAS meeting :D

Techknowledgy
10-26-2007, 08:35 AM
Really.......... That was not the smell of an old sandwich! Well....... maybe an old sandwich, after it had been digested!

SDguy
10-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Edit....fish food. Rotting mysis or krill or something.

Roger
10-26-2007, 10:01 AM
Maybe them divers can collect those crowns of torn starfish and ship them to feed our harley's? Since there are so many of these damn seastars they could probably sell them for cheap.

Techknowledgy
10-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Would be right at home in my fuge until feeding time! I am getting my chocolate chips right now for $4.00 each at VetsPets.

rudy
10-26-2007, 10:48 AM
wow that a bad ass star fish, where can i get one?
Far West Tropical Fish in Temecula had some a few weeks ago.
Price?
Size= 5"
Qty= 2
Why= ?

Mr.Chewbacca
10-26-2007, 11:34 AM
your funny
heheheheheheheheheh

""__________""

Yolo
10-26-2007, 04:37 PM
I think your post is a cry for help. Buy a bigger tank and help save the world.
m