PDA

View Full Version : Its good to be back home

Trickman2
10-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Hey guys, I was one person lucky enough to come home finally to my house today. The aquarium seems to be fine. The hills around our condos are completely blackened. I guess we really owe the fire fighters a great deal of gratitude. I hope you guys have the same luck.

:D

Techknowledgy
10-25-2007, 09:04 AM
We did Trick. It really makes you understand what is really important and what is not. Congrats to all. I have not heard if any of sdreefs people lost homes. Pray not.

barometer
10-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Glad to hear you (and everyone else) is safe and had a home to return to, with no aquarium mishaps taboot :)

loose-electron
10-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Glad to hear your place is safe. Since I am down in Point Loma Ville it never was a problem here. My worries were for my GF's house up in Rancho Penasquitos. It burned south (jumped 15) of her and north (Del Dios Lake Hodges) of her, so we were sweating it for a while.

Can we get a quick comment here from all members on the status of their home? People who are dealing with burned houses are probably busy doing other things, but any information is better than none.

dj9264
10-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Glad to hear it!

Now, CNN please leave RB people alone.

afitzwater
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
congrats on being back home. Glad your home was spared!