10-18-2007, 07:44 PM
That's not funny.

luistwentyone
10-18-2007, 07:46 PM
the guy is an a$$hole, might not be funny, but he is a joke :rolleyes:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/10/18/nobel.apology/index.html

SDguy
10-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Feel free to link the story in the first place...

Big Brother
10-18-2007, 08:10 PM
sounds like he made a mistake... so hes an ******* now?

MichaelRyanSD
10-18-2007, 08:20 PM
w/e....he said what he said...who cares..I find it hypocritical though how whenever a "white" person makes one of these comments...theres this whole upheavel of sentiment of people calling him a biggot...a racist etc....but whenever a "black" person or another "other" person makes a comment we really never here a peep

PS...heres a link of a "black" university professor calling for the extermination of "white" people.... http://flandersfields.vodpod.com/video/184184-re-racist-black-man

Also, In case you were wondering, the reason I put those terms in quotation marks is because whoever actually believes there are races of people are the true racists....wake up and realize that we are all one race...

MichaelRyanSD
10-18-2007, 08:22 PM

He's a white guy so basically since he said that he has to be run up a flag pole and burned alive before anyone will forgive him now....actually they'll probably never forgive...just forget

sandiegoryu
10-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Also, In case you were wondering, the reason I put those terms in quotation marks is because whoever actually believes there are races of people are the true racists....wake up and realize that we are all one race...

I've always told my mom that but she won't listen. lol. It's so true.

But seriously...

And I didn't realize it was Jim Watson. Damn he's an old fart.

And is he saying there's evidence that people who are of African origin are "dumber?" Just wondering.

mazilla
10-18-2007, 08:34 PM
And is he saying there's evidence that people who are of African origin are "dumber?" Just wondering.

that would be funny, since we are all probably from Africa anyways.

sandiegoryu
10-18-2007, 08:37 PM
that would be funny, since we are all probably from Africa anyways.

Well it's true that we're all dumb :-P. But I mean its been millions of years since that time.

And I just saw the video on the white extermination. It's so funny lol.

luistwentyone
10-18-2007, 08:41 PM
w/e....he said what he said...who cares..I find it hypocritical though how whenever a "white" person makes one of these comments...theres this whole upheavel of sentiment of people calling him a biggot...a racist etc.......

aside from being an a$$hole, he is a bigot. the dude has a history of sticking his foot in his mouth, and what makes him living proof that he is dead, he dont understand what he just got done saying !?!?!?!?!?!

"I cannot understand how I could have said what I am quoted as having said,"

"I can certainly understand why people, reading those words, have reacted in the ways that they have."

sandiegoryu
10-18-2007, 08:48 PM
"To all those who have drawn the inference from my words that Africa, as a continent, is somehow genetically inferior, I can only apologize unreservedly. That is not what I meant. More importantly from my point of view, there is no scientific basis for such a belief," he said.

Nevermind on my scientific basis comment.

luistwentyone
10-18-2007, 08:48 PM

mistake ?!?!?!?

sandiegoryu
10-18-2007, 09:10 PM
He might be an *******, but he's smarter than you and me :-P.

luistwentyone
10-18-2007, 09:14 PM
He might be an *******, but he's smarter than you and me :-P.

you could be right, but if we base it on his prior statements...........:rolleyes: