PDA

View Full Version : So it's been a while...

Dakota
10-14-2007, 05:49 PM
I've come up to surface for a few days. . . Just wanted to say Hi to every one... and although I'm still tankless :( I am planning on setting up a FW tank to hold me over.... I'm only gonna be here for another year (or less, maybe) so moving a reef tank will be a PAIN....... Once I move, however, I'm gonna go for a 180 gal + :D

Diver Dan
10-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Where are you going? Great, were losing another mod...:(
Why dont you setup a nano reef? It would be pretty easy to move and will hold you over for a lot longer than a FW IMO.

Dakota
10-14-2007, 06:34 PM
No, no.. not "leaving." i've actually been quite vacant the last 6-10 months due to school and work, and not having a tank.... I had thought about a nano, but I have NO room to store my current 50 gal setup, and it's getting annoying with it being there, empty and stuff... so setting up another tank would still leave this one here doing nothing.... and I COULD sell it off, but I've invested a lot of money into the canopy, and I refuse to lose a lot of money on it, and since no one would really want a 50 gal tall canopy this customized, I'm gonna keep it. That and the money I'd lose on the equipment I have with it (being stored underneath right now). It'd always be a nice tank to setup a FW planted tank down the road and still time and effort to put into a larger reef tank. I still enjoy freshwater, and had at least ONE FW tank during my reef years (3 at one point :D ).One of those 24 gallon cubes with an HQI WOULD be perfect for me, though.