PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Pescaiolo
10-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Howdy folks! I didn't know where exactly to post this so I assumed this would be the best place. I am reefer living on the east coast(Va Beach, VA) that will soon be moving to east county San Diego(Early Nov.). I was looking around for a forum to post on and found this one after noticing the SDMAS site is practically dead! :P I will be moving my 55g mixed reef and setting up a 120g here at my girlfriend's parent's house, in their garage. I am here in SD right now(Chula Vista) and will be setting up the DT before I head back home next Friday to collect the rest of my things to move. I had a few questions about some things if you folks don't mind. :)

I will need water since my RO/DI unit is still back home in VA. How exactly can I get water from the Scripp's Center in La Jolla? Is there a special list you have to get on to be able to get water from them? What LFSs would you folks recommend for live sand, dry goods(pumps) and livestock? I need a few lbs of sand to inoculate my DSB and I am going to need a return pump for my sump, plus I want to see what kind of livestock the stores around here offer as compared to back home. :) I am so glad I found this website and as soon as I get moved over here I will be joining SDMAS and attending meetings. Thanks in advance! God bless!

Pescaiolo
10-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Sorry for the double post! My computer had a hiccup! Could admin please delete this thread! Thank you!