PDA

View Full Version : Petco Giftcard

wwxc
02-17-2004, 09:17 PM
Wanted to see if anyone would be able to help me out. I was given a $90 Petco giftcard a little while back. I have no use for it and was wondering if someone would be willing to trade cash for it.

There's probably someone out there that buys dog food, etc. there (because we all know most of the fish stuff is crap). I'd be willing to throw in some cash to help out the transaction. I need to buy new halides and I hate to have $90 locked up in a card.

The giftcard is good at any Petco or at Petco.com and does not expire.

Thanks for any help

-mike

SDRotary
02-17-2004, 10:32 PM
how much r u looking for it? i will test the waters as I know somebosy @ a petco who might want/find somebody looking for it.

wwxc
02-17-2004, 10:58 PM
I mean, as close to $90 as possible. This was more a post to see if someone could help me out rather than me selling it at a discount. Maybe 10 bucks for helping me?

Acoustic
02-18-2004, 05:38 AM
Not to be a rude or anything but............

Buyer beware. As a full time investigator I always see people selling giftcards. Why giftcards? Because some people return things that they do not have a receipt for and are given store credit. Why they don't have a receipt is obvious. Not to say that this is the situation but I thought I would share. Anyhow, if anyone is going to seriously buy the card then you need to call the number that is usually provided on the card and verify balance and creation information. That way you don't expose yourself to trouble.

wwxc
02-18-2004, 09:52 AM
Damn, thanks for the accusation. I guess I should have been tactless and asked for a reciept when I was given this.

I'll be happy to provide the card number, etc. to anyone helping me out.

Mike N
02-18-2004, 10:42 AM
Hey Acoustic are you an Investigator with a police department, other law enforcement agency, or something else?

Acoustic
02-18-2004, 01:24 PM
....something else.

brahm
02-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh! I got it, your a Mall Security Gaurd!

EyeReef
02-18-2004, 03:13 PM
lol

Acoustic
02-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Oh! I got it, your a Mall Security Gaurd!

That was mean. Seriously though.......I am a corporate retail investigator. I specialize in employee investigations that range from stock fraud to taking cash from a register. I also investigate major external theft rings.