PDA

View Full Version : Ok I Will Try Again

fadel
10-04-2007, 12:34 AM
OK i just ordered 125 gallon tank glass with 2 holes and overflow
48x24x25...........:D
and i will try one more time to see if i can keep this hoppy..... in my last tank it was a try but i didnt like the look of my tank, but now i ordered new stand and aquarium

SOOOOOOOOOOO

what you guys recomend for
size or sump
skimmer
water flow
external pump
sand size

and yes i am up for used equipment if you have some extras..........

Reef Papi
10-04-2007, 01:23 AM
what you guys recomend for
size or sump
skimmer
water flow
external pump
sand size

and yes i am up for used equipment if you have some extras..........

If you need used equipment there is a forum dedicated to those who are selling used equipment here on SDreefs. You should start there.

As far as equipment goes, it depends on what you are planning on keeping in that tank. You can check my thread, I also have a 120g tank (~103g water volume), ill be posting updated pics soon.

http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29443&highlight=papi%27s

GoTakuF1
10-08-2007, 03:00 AM
Good suggestions by Roland. I'm glad you're going to give this hobby another shot. Most people are one and done. It'll probably be much more enjoyable this time around as you know what you like and what to expect. Keep us updated with your tank progress. I'm sure folks on here will be glad to give you a hand with anything you might need. Good luck!

victortrav
10-08-2007, 07:31 AM
hey fadel i just redid my tank and i am not using as much rock as before so you can have some of yors back if you would like !!!

Yolo
10-08-2007, 07:39 AM
Welcome back, stop on by and see the 120 I just set up, same Dims as yours pretty much. Look at it and get some ideas...up and running in 1 day with the right "used" or "seasoned" equip, LS, LR, etc.

M

Yolo
10-08-2007, 09:07 AM
http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30428

fadel
10-08-2007, 10:27 PM
thank you guys for the support. this time i am starting it right and i will be taking it step by step
i just ordered new tank and i am reading alot about the plumbing of it. and this weekend my carpenter guy in my company is coming to my house to build my stand .it will be owesome design.
so i didnt get the tank yet it will be delever next week

its 48wide x 24 deep x 26 high drilled with over flow. glass
it wasnt bad cost be about 350 with 1/2" glass..............

i will update you with picture for the new stand and canopy
it will be cherry with crown design all around it. i design it my self. as you can see i am interior designer . hope you lik eit guys...............

GoTakuF1
10-09-2007, 01:15 AM
That's a SWEET deal and great size on your tank! It's similar to my 130, except mine is 26" deep and 24" tall. I wish I had gone 26" tall as well. Taller tanks are immensely impressive in person!