PDA

View Full Version : what a shellacking...

Roger
09-16-2007, 07:48 PM
The highest scoring teram last season, LT, pro-bowl QB, and NO offense whatsoever. I know the Pats are a great team, but the Bolts showed nothing! I also know it's a long season, but it'll be even longer if the Chargers can't find their offense soon.

Redeye
09-16-2007, 07:50 PM
I miss marty:(

Techknowledgy
09-16-2007, 08:07 PM
They sucked.

Redeye
09-16-2007, 08:11 PM
it was 46* there, we don't do well with cold

Techknowledgy
09-16-2007, 08:15 PM
You are right Red. It is a very long season! Go Chargers!

GoTakuF1
09-16-2007, 08:37 PM
No worries guys. The sky in Chargers land isn't falling. They'll be fine. This is the swift kick in the ass the team needs to get that "we're the best team in the league" taste out of their mouths. They'll be back. I've been down this road too many times, such is the life of a Chargers fan. :p

KT-150
09-16-2007, 08:50 PM
WE weren't going to go 16-0 and maybe not even 14-2 again. I think coming away 1-1 against the Bears and Patriots the first 2 weeks isn't that bad.

Reef Papi
09-16-2007, 08:53 PM
I dont think the cold was a factor so much so that the #1 RB in the league is now rated at the bottom (34th I think) thus far in rushing yards. 1.9 yrds/carry in the last 2 games? Last I remember it wasnt 46* here in SD last weekend when we played Chicago.

I think Norv is being way too relaxed as a coach for a team that is used to Marty's disciplinarian coaching techniques.

pnguy3n
09-16-2007, 08:53 PM
I agree KT. We were eventually going to lose sometime this season. Better it be in the beginning. I have confidence in the Bolts.

GoTakuF1
09-16-2007, 09:05 PM
I think Norv is being way too relaxed as a coach for a team that is used to Marty's disciplinarian coaching techniques.

Norv and LT will be fine. Things will get worst before they get better. Objective #1 = get to the playoffs. Objective #2 = win a playoff game. If those two objectives are met, Norv would do what Marty couldn't. That in itself would be an upgrade. I say wait until they play a couple more games before we run around like chicken littles.

luistwentyone
09-16-2007, 09:13 PM
its a 16 game season.

15-1 is not bad

and the main and most important point, it is early in the season, and how you play towards the end of the season is when it matters most .

GO BOLTS !

GoTakuF1
09-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Luis, your 'Boys are looking pretty good. Wade is a good fit over there. Cheers to Dallas vs SD '07 SB.

WanaLeime
09-16-2007, 10:54 PM
I dont think the cold was a factor so much so that the #1 RB in the league is now rated at the bottom (34th I think) thus far in rushing yards. 1.9 yrds/carry in the last 2 games? Last I remember it wasnt 46* here in SD last weekend when we played Chicago.

I think the O-Line needs to get up to speed, once they get it going we should be good! 15-1 is not a bad record....I got faith in Norv and Rivers...
:D

mr240
09-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Yes they are 1-1, but they easily could of lost the first game against the Bears. Two fumbles saved your asses. By the end of this season all of you are going to say that they should of kept Marty. Norv Turner great O-coordinator. HORRIBLE head coach.

For all you season ticket holders. Start selling them while they have some value to it. Because I have a feeling that the Chargers are like houses in San Diego. If you have a house, you will know what I mean. LOL!

rollinghead
09-17-2007, 07:11 AM
Dam 240, quit sucking up to these guys and tell them how U really feel!! :D

09-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Although still frustrated this morning. Chargers will be fine. Its hard to gel with all the changes to the coaching staff.

Secondary needs to step up. I understand everything begins with the pass rush, but they aren't even close on a lot of plays. Not yet panic time though.........only week 2.

Roger
09-17-2007, 08:42 AM
OK...after a good night sleep and reading the other posts I now remember how good of a football team SD is. I just really really wanted the Bolts to kick the Pats asses, but it is what it is. Hopefully they can move on cuz the Pack started off really well the past 2 weeks.

GoTakuF1
09-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Yes they are 1-1, but they easily could of lost the first game against the Bears. Two fumbles saved your asses. By the end of this season all of you are going to say that they should of kept Marty. Norv Turner great O-coordinator. HORRIBLE head coach.

For all you season ticket holders. Start selling them while they have some value to it. Because I have a feeling that the Chargers are like houses in San Diego. If you have a house, you will know what I mean. LOL!

While we're throwing stones, last time I checked your Dolphins are 0-2. By the end of this season, you are going to wish we didn't throw away Cam and your team picked him up. :D As long as the Chargers have a better record than the Tuna Dolphins, we can always laugh at you. Oh, and before you say your '9ers are 2-0. NFC teams don't count - they might as well compete against NFL Europa.

mr240
09-17-2007, 11:13 AM
While we're throwing stones, last time I checked your Dolphins are 0-2. By the end of this season, you are going to wish we didn't throw away Cam and your team picked him up. :D As long as the Chargers have a better record than the Tuna Dolphins, we can always laugh at you. Oh, and before you say your '9ers are 2-0. NFC teams don't count - they might as well compete against NFL Europa.
:mad:

KT-150
09-17-2007, 11:57 AM

No life...

swissfish
09-17-2007, 11:59 AM
We Played to best NFC Team and the best AFC Team so far. After a dominating win against the Bears (Even the Chargers had a hard time to score, the W was never in Jepordy) and a horrible loss yesterday I still think that we will look good at the end of the season. Choaches (all of them) are new and they have to find them self comunicating in the right way with the team. Therefore look for week 8 to see some improvements on the chargers O and D.
Like GoTakuF1 said, get to the play off's and win three of four Games:D

Diver Dan
09-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Come on guys this is san diego it is not like we are couped up all day because outside it is -10 degrees. We all need to go surf! San diego is known for its beaches its weather and its surf! Go outsude and get a tan! It is way more fun than sitting on the computer all day! So lets go! :) You guys that live closer to the beach than i do have no excuse i drive 35+ miles to the beach at least three times a week.

We need to setup a beach day and if you are on sdreefs that day you will be shunned!:D

Techknowledgy
09-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Set it up Dan. If we do a Mission Bay thing I will bring my jetskis.

Poacher
09-17-2007, 12:28 PM
As LT said before the season...Check back after Game 6 to determine the Character and future of the team. Also, remember we lost the early season game with the Ravens and came out 14-2. Denver looks really weak in playing mediocre teams so we should do great in the AFC west. Post season is another issue...

Diver Dan
09-17-2007, 12:43 PM
No mission bay will give you a lot of wierd diseases!:D i was thinking maybe scripps or something like that. Maybe wind and sea then we could go snorkeling and check out the native sd reefs!:)

mr240
09-17-2007, 01:15 PM
No life...
Just bored at work. You are probably happy you didn't tell me where you were watching the game at. Don't worry, the whole game I was picturing you and the homies faces while the game was on. Your faces looked like this :( LOL.

Diver Dan
09-17-2007, 01:17 PM
Just bored at work. You are probably happy you didn't tell me where you were watching the game at. Don't worry, the whole game I was picturing you and the homies faces while the game was on. Your faces looked like this :( LOL.
No like this:confused: :eek: :mad:
And the patriots were filming the whole thing!:eek:
They already knew all of our signals!:p

Techknowledgy
09-17-2007, 01:27 PM
You are hijacking the grief over the Chargers loss. (Del Mar actually has rock reefs.)

KT-150
09-17-2007, 03:47 PM

Is there a SFReefs or MiamiReefs board I can go on and start talking ***** about their football team? Wait a minute...I have better things to do. Get back to work!

limestro
09-17-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm already ready for this upcoming weekend. :)

Poacher
09-18-2007, 08:34 AM
yeah...Lets retire Farve

barometer
09-18-2007, 08:48 AM
Hey, no Packer bashing in the Chargers thread ;)