PDA

View Full Version : Warm Squishies

Jessy
09-10-2007, 06:07 PM
:) Have I ever let you all know how awesome it is to know you? This is a great group of people to be apart of. Renewed my faith that there really are nice people out there.

Thanks to everyone I've met and done "business" with. Can't wait to share with you my FUTURE upgrades :D. (Not anytime soon for those of you waiting impatiently for that "I've finally upgraded" thread posted by JessyCat77)

Techknowledgy
09-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Same to you Jess. It is a good group. This is the only online community I have ever joined, an thought so much of to make it "official. Our daily lives, like your recent flight, and our special addiction to keeping small bits of the sea on our homes makes us one big happy (well mostly) family. I guess like all families, we fight sometimes, but that is just a part of the deal. None of us is alone, and we are stronger, and smarter together than we are seperately.

Now go buy that 125.

unix858
09-10-2007, 07:33 PM
woohoo.. new picture diary project thingymabob!!!!! cant wait...

barometer
09-10-2007, 07:51 PM
This place is awesome and I am definitely glad to know many of you. You've made a wonderful hobby that much better for me. Of course it's a huge bonus to be able to follow you around Jessy :p Now get that stuff in a bigger tank ;)

Diver Dan
09-10-2007, 08:07 PM
It is so good to have a place where we can go and get great deals on livestock for the best hobby ever! Instead of reefkeeping we could be doing this: http://amazingforums.com/forum/PUMPKIN/forum.html
Could not help it i saw it on the PBS channel last night.

Techknowledgy
09-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Or this (http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=ab-needlepoint&nav=start&lgnF=y).

Jessy
09-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Can't wait to share with you my FUTURE upgrades :D. (Not anytime soon for those of you waiting impatiently for that "I've finally upgraded" thread posted by JessyCat77)

OMG FOOT IN THE MOUTH!!! I'M UPGRADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Thanks Tecknowledgy for the tempting tip. :)

barometer
09-10-2007, 08:40 PM
HAHA! I saw that :rolleyes: Congrats Jessy

Mr.Chewbacca
09-10-2007, 08:43 PM
woot :D

Diver Dan
09-10-2007, 08:44 PM
You saw the pumpkin contest too?^^^
It was the funniest thing i had ever seen! These people would go out everday and spread milk on their pumpkins and then talk and sing to them. Then at the end at the weigh off tis one guy had the biggest pumpkin and he thought he would win for sure but then they weighed it and it was like 400 pounds less than what he thought it would weigh.LOL
Major thread hijack^
Sorry