PDA

View Full Version : To All Football Fans

TaxGuru44
09-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Ever wonder how the Pats have been so dominant these last few years?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

This just adds to my hatred of them and that jerk Belichick even more. EVEN if its just being able to recognize 1-2 plays ahead of time to adjust their own playcalling...thinking about how close our gm was with them last year in the playoffs just ticks me off that much more.

acbaldwin
09-10-2007, 12:34 PM
F*ing lameasses.

and I'm not even a football guy.

unix858
09-10-2007, 12:35 PM
lol... thats probably just the tip of the iceberg.... sh*t goes down deeper than that.

Kscurrr88
09-10-2007, 12:43 PM
wow.
unbelievable.
probably did it to the chargers last year too

luistwentyone
09-10-2007, 12:54 PM
come Sunday, the Patsies are in trouble !!!

mazilla
09-10-2007, 01:05 PM
yeah, it will be funny to see if there is a major difference in their performance since the bust. the ball never lies...

GoTakuF1
09-10-2007, 10:26 PM
This isn't the first time they got busted for the same thing. Hopefully Goodell won't take that kind crap lightly. Cheers to Brady, Moss and Hobbs getting jacked up next Sunday!

TaxGuru44
09-11-2007, 02:29 PM
GOODELL MAKES IT OFFICIAL:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3014677

Finally some justice..

CruiseX
09-11-2007, 02:33 PM
what was that again...cheaters never prosper...

acbaldwin
09-11-2007, 02:45 PM
what was that again...cheaters never prosper...

no no no... I think you are a little mistaken. It goes like this:

cheaters are stupid butt(*&(*&#(&ing *******s.:)

swissfish
09-11-2007, 03:00 PM
they should just dock them 10 points in every game they play for the next two years.

Mr.Chewbacca
09-11-2007, 03:47 PM
no no no... I think you are a little mistaken. It goes like this:

cheaters are stupid butt(*&(*&#(&ing *******s.:)
:):):):):):):):):)

CruiseX
09-11-2007, 03:54 PM
i'm down for the point docking - screw the draft picks - that will take to long to have an impact

luistwentyone
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
GOODELL MAKES IT OFFICIAL:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3014677

Finally some justice..

losing draft picks, to me is not justice. that is not severe enough.

here is what I would do if I was Goodell, forfeit the rest of the season, and put an asterik to the last couple of Super Bowls

TaxGuru44
09-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Although I'd love to see points docked..it won't happen because that would probably be too severe.

Goodell is going to make his decision soon and its probably the biggest event so far in his young career as commish and if he doesn't drop a strong enough hammer on the pats I could see his stock as commish take a fall.

I'm feeling a 2nd, 5th and 6th round draft picks taken and belicheat being suspended from any football activity for 2 weeks.

There's some new articles on ESPN of some sports analysts trying to defend his team and how "it wasn't that bad".

Funny stuff

09-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Bill Bellicheat will get his on Sunday. He cheated so blatantly out in the open. He is so cocky he wasnt even discrete about it.......;)

09-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Did you guys see the new Patriots logo??

GoTakuF1
09-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Hah, nice one Chris! Those pictures are all over the football forums. Well, the punishment is in from Goodell: BB gets fined $500k, Pats gets fined $250k and possible 1st rounder or 2nd & 3rd rounder. Can't say I agree this is enough but it's a start. Somehow I don't think this whole Patriotgate scandal is over yet. It's been known around the leauge that these guys have been cheating for YEARS (offensive radio taping, radio frequency jamming, etc.). To put things in perspective, a Formula 1 team was fined $100 mil for a similar spying scandal. Now, THAT'S a fine. The Patriots and their fans are coming close to the Raiders in terms of lame-ass-ness. Cheers to our boys putting a whoopin' on those Pansies on Sunday!

Reef Papi
09-13-2007, 05:48 PM
^ LMAO Hahahahahahahahah @ those pictures

Where did you get that? Thats classic!

Bogg
09-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Did you guys see the new Patriots logo??
LOL Yeah thats hilarious! :D

swissfish
09-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Hah, nice one Chris! Those pictures are all over the football forums. Well, the punishment is in from Goodell: BB gets fined $500k, Pats gets fined $250k and possible 1st rounder or 2nd & 3rd rounder. Can't say I agree this is enough but it's a start. Somehow I don't think this whole Patriotgate scandal is over yet. It's been known around the leauge that these guys have been cheating for YEARS (offensive radio taping, radio frequency jamming, etc.). To put things in perspective, a Formula 1 team was fined $100 mil for a similar spying scandal. Now, THAT'S a fine. The Patriots and their fans are coming close to the Raiders in terms of lame-ass-ness. Cheers to our boys putting a whoopin' on those Pansies on Sunday!

Yeh, lets whoop the pats and Belicheat! Go Alonso!

Reef Papi
09-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Wow thats it? Cosign on your post. $500k is nothing to a millionaire especially when his cheating tactics could have been the deciding factor to win major games (i.e. Super Bowl) which paid out big bonuses anyways. And losing out on a draft pick for 1 year aint really that bad either. There are ways around that like doing trades and what not. I think suspension or preventing them from post season play would have been a better fit.

If those of you remember the suspension of QB Coach Wade Wilson who was suspended for 5 games for using steroids. Yes you heard me right, HE used steroids.. he didnt give it to his players he used it for personal reasons and got suspended for 5 games. His steroids use didnt directly affect the performance of his team but Belichick's cheating DID effect the teams performance yet he only gets fined??

Doesnt fit right..

09-14-2007, 07:55 AM
The thing that sucks about the Patriots losing their first draft pick is they have 2 draft picks next year so they will still have a first round pick (acquired from the 49ers I think). They should take both draft picks from those suckers.

I would like to see Bellicheat suspended but not for the Chargers game. I want him to sit there and watch his team take their medicine.

swissfish
09-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Did you hear what Belicheat said:
I misinterpreted the rules.

The rule is: No Videorecording or similar devices are alowed during the game.

How can you misinterpret this rule???????????????????????????????????

09-14-2007, 10:49 AM
These are all over the internet, but more for you viewing pleasure.......

GoTakuF1
09-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Hey Chris, seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg

Is it Sunday yet?

swissfish
09-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Who else watched the Game?

Other than that the Chargers sucked and NE dominated, the Interesting part was the half time interview with Kraft and Goddell. NE is going to look for a new coach in the near future IMHO.

GoTakuF1
09-16-2007, 09:12 PM
This whole scandal isn't over yet. Jets are requesting an investigation into radio spying/jamming by Belicheat. Goodell is repremanding Belicheat's "library" from years of spying. Other teams are voicing complaints as well. The Pats will get theirs. We'll see them again in the playoffs. :D

swissfish
09-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Manchini knows best:D wonder why?

GoTakuF1
09-16-2007, 09:19 PM
If you can't beat them, join them. If that doesn't work, tell on them. :D I'm just glad that the truth about America's wholesome model of a team is coming out. They can't be classy in victory ('06 playoffs) or defeat ('05 regular season). I love how there will always be a doubt in fans' minds whenever they win from now on.

WanaLeime
09-16-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm just glad that the truth about America's wholesome model of a team is coming out. They can't be classy in victory ('06 playoffs) or defeat ('05 regular season). I love how there will always be a doubt in fans' minds whenever they win from now on.

you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!;) :D