PDA

View Full Version : Charger's new uniforms

FlipCyd
08-12-2007, 05:18 PM
I'm watching the game and I can't help but say the Charger's new uniforms are frikin sweeeeet. My theory is when a team changes their uniforms they win the super bowl, ie. New England, Dallas, Tampa Bay, and Denver.

BOLTS ALL THE WAY

CNCreefer
08-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Yep! I just got the Rivers jersey and the LT jersey last year and now I have to go out and get 2 new jerseys...

Crocodylus
08-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Only good think i liked about the uni worn tonight was the helmet... the powder blues should be the new ones, or at least the colors worn by the old Fouts teams circa 1975-76

luistwentyone
08-12-2007, 07:59 PM
ugly as hell

the dark blue helmets were much much better looking

gemini
08-14-2007, 02:35 PM
alright alright lets settle it ONCE AND FOR ALL....

CHARGERS SUCK

jblaze
08-14-2007, 02:40 PM

CHARGERS SUCK
Must be a Raider fan

pnguy3n
08-14-2007, 02:50 PM

CHARGERS SUCK

I don't take things personally but as a season ticket holder for the chargers I feel I have to defend my team.

gemini
08-14-2007, 03:15 PM
i hate the raiders to.

08-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Please dont say your a Pats fan either.......

Noob
08-14-2007, 03:25 PM

CHARGERS SUCK

yeah i know they suck... at losing.

afitzwater
08-14-2007, 04:16 PM

CHARGERS SUCK

YOU SUCK BALLS!!!!!!!!

TaxGuru44
08-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I would be VERY offended usually...however, this gemini kid is like 14 and his hatred (but more so jealousy) comes from the fact that he's not from SD.

I would be just as bitter if I had to live somewhere else.

Kscurrr88
08-14-2007, 04:42 PM

CHARGERS SUCK

oh yea forsure... you must suck if you only lose two games of the season. the team is so decked out we got outstanding players for every position. NAME 1 TEAM BETTER THAN THE BOLTS. and name one position that we dont have great athletes for it. Best runningback in the game, best tightend in the game, best fullback in the game, best linebacker in the game. and the rest of the teams are phenominal. THINK ABOUT IT, who do the raiders have???

not to mention there in the best town in the US with good fans that earn money and have families to look after. unlike the raiders whos mostly fans are a bunch of jokes living off welfare. THE RAIDERS ARE TRASH.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/bassbo3103/****RIGHTOFF.jpg

iVgOnMaD
08-14-2007, 05:04 PM

LOL

I bet gemini grew up playing with Barbies and he probably roots for Green Bay

FlipCyd
08-14-2007, 05:08 PM
oh yea forsure... you must suck if you only lose two games of the season. the team is so decked out we got outstanding players for every position. NAME 1 TEAM BETTER THAN THE BOLTS. and name one position that we dont have great athletes for it. Best runningback in the game, best tightend in the game, best fullback in the game, best linebacker in the game. and the rest of the teams are phenominal. THINK ABOUT IT, who do the raiders have???

not to mention there in the best town in the US with good fans that earn money and have families to look after. unlike the raiders whos mostly fans are a bunch of jokes living off welfare. THE RAIDERS ARE TRASH.

You forgot the best nose tackle in the NFL Jamal Williams and one of the best punters in Mike Scifres.

Here's another challenge to the other Charger haters: When was the last time your team sent 11 players to the pro-bowl?

Noob
08-14-2007, 05:08 PM

LOL

I bet gemini grew up playing with Barbies and he probably roots for Green Bay

aye barbies are fun tho :cool: :rolleyes: :D

Kscurrr88
08-14-2007, 05:21 PM
You forgot the best nose tackle in the NFL Jamal Williams and one of the best punters in Mike Scifres.

Here's another challenge to the other Charger haters: When was the last time your team sent 11 players to the pro-bowl?

not to mention one of the best fieldgoall kickers in the game. and our o-line is legit.

can you say superbowl?

seriously what are we lacking? NOTHING....

jrlafrance
08-14-2007, 05:56 PM
not to mention one of the best fieldgoall kickers in the game. and our o-line is legit.

can you say superbowl?

seriously what are we lacking? NOTHING....
As a die hard Charger fan for 10+ years, I've seen the good, and I've seen the very ugly. In my honest opinion, the one thing that will hurt the Chargers (as it did last year) is the secondary. I don't see that they've bolstered that part of the defense. Otherwise, the team is very well stacked from head to toe (noone mentioned the best back-up running back).

Kscurrr88
08-14-2007, 06:08 PM
agreed we do have the best backup running back in the NFL. Its kinda like the falcon situation with matt schaub, ( idk if you guys know, im a huge falcon fan) just unlucky that he has a superstar with a lot of money invested in front of him.
most other teams, he would be a star.

jblaze
08-14-2007, 06:16 PM
agreed we do have the best backup running back in the NFL. Its kinda like the falcon situation with matt schaub, ( idk if you guys know, im a huge falcon fan) just unlucky that he has a superstar with a lot of money invested in front of him.
most other teams, he would be a star.
You're kidding, right? He's not on the Falcons anymore.

Kscurrr88
08-14-2007, 06:21 PM
yes i know. i was talking about the situation last year.

luistwentyone
08-15-2007, 10:27 AM
............NAME 1 TEAM BETTER THAN THE BOLTS. and name one position that we dont have great athletes for it. Best runningback in the game, best tightend in the game, best fullback in the game, best linebacker in the game. and the rest of the teams are phenominal. ..........

ok, you asked..........

TaxGuru44
08-15-2007, 10:29 AM
OK...so get the Hell outta San Diego and back to Dallas.

luistwentyone
08-15-2007, 10:40 AM
OK...so get the Hell outta San Diego and back to Dallas.

why are you kicking me out ? he asked an honest question and I answered with the only correct answer. :D

TaxGuru44
08-15-2007, 10:50 AM
OK so I HONESTLY hope you are from Dallas.

I hate nothing more than bandwagon fans with no real "Link" to their so called favorite team. There are thousands of Cowboy fans who just started liking them because of their dominance in the '90s.

08-15-2007, 10:55 AM
You forgot arguably the best left tackle and guard combination, Mcneil and Dielman!!!!

Best depth as well.

Look at these backups, Michael Turner, Antonio Cromartie, Billy Volek, Brandon Manumaleuma, Eric Weddle, Craig Davis, Derek Robinson

I mean Sproles has been having an amazing camp/preseason and might not make the team!

Chargers Secondary:
Our secondary seems like the weak link because of the touchdown in pre-season against the Seahags. Dont panic. That was Mcree's fault not Jammers. He wont make that mistake in during the regular season. Just unplug Clinton Hart and plug in Eric Weddle and we are set in our secondary. D-Flo is looking good this year! and Cromartie will help a lot in nickel situations as well as provide good depth in case of injuries to our corners..

3U36
08-15-2007, 11:00 AM
i hate the raiders to.

You hate the Raiders to...? ...to what?
Looks like you hate English class and spelling too. T-O-O

luistwentyone
08-15-2007, 11:37 AM
You forgot arguably the best left tackle and guard combination, Mcneil and Dielman!!!!

Best depth as well.

Look at these backups, Michael Turner, Antonio Cromartie, Billy Volek, Brandon Manumaleuma, Eric Weddle, Craig Davis, Derek Robinson

I mean Sproles has been having an amazing camp/preseason and might not make the team!

Chargers Secondary:
Our secondary seems like the weak link because of the touchdown in pre-season against the Seahags. Dont panic. That was Mcree's fault not Jammers. He wont make that mistake in during the regular season. Just unplug Clinton Hart and plug in Eric Weddle and we are set in our secondary. D-Flo is looking good this year! and Cromartie will help a lot in nickel situations as well as provide good depth in case of injuries to our corners..

not being funny but..........who are these guys ? :confused:

iVgOnMaD
08-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Just make sure you talk to Tony Romo 'bout not dropping balls during important games.

08-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Maybe some of the bench players are not known outside of San Diego for casual football fan. But you have to know who Michael Turner, Marcus Mcneil and Kris Dielman is? Maybe you dont have much respect for offensive line play.

It would be like me not knowing who the hell Marion barber, Patrick Crayton or Brad Johnson is. These guys are important to your team. By the way good luck this season Cowboys may be able to shake up the NFC East this year. I am not sold on Philadelphia, and the Giants.............She-Li Manning what else can I say.

swissfish
08-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Just make sure you talk to Tony Romo 'bout not dropping balls during important games.

And also to the Star receiver "Loard Butterfingers"

luistwentyone
08-15-2007, 01:27 PM
And also to the Star receiver "Loard Butterfingers"

Loard Butterfingers led ALL receivers in touchdowns :)

08-15-2007, 02:15 PM
I cant stand TO drama......and he dropped a few crucial passes last year BUT the guy can flat out play. Ill take his touchdowns anytime but he is time bomb who basically forced Bill Parcells' retirement.... Can;t deny his god given ability, but dude needs a psychiatrist.

mr240
08-17-2007, 08:31 AM

The most important question is, "When was the last time the Chargers won the Superbowl?" Never and they will never ever ever ever win. LOL!!!!

MJReefer
08-17-2007, 08:53 AM
I don't get it. Why do people who live in San Diego dislike the Chargers? I don't even live in Cali and I love the Chargers...such a great young team with the NFL's best running back. Have pride and just be glad San Diego even has a team.

So the real question is, if you dislike the Chargers. "Why do you even live in San Diego"?

KT-150
08-17-2007, 08:54 AM
The most important question is, "When was the last time the Chargers won the Superbowl?" Never and they will never ever ever ever win. LOL!!!!

HATER

iVgOnMaD
08-17-2007, 08:55 AM
They are probably die hard packer fans

luistwentyone
08-17-2007, 09:01 AM
......So the real question is, if you dislike the Chargers. "Why do you even live in San Diego"?.......

oh ok, "I am moving just because the team sucks, ok" :rolleyes:

the Chargers do NOT make San Diego.

and I don't dislike the Chargers, what drove me away from the Chargers are the fair-weather, bandwagon Chargers fans.

MJReefer
08-17-2007, 09:01 AM
HATER

Seriously, if they have nothing nice to say then they should just keep it to themselves.

08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
San Diego is a beautiful city with a lot of transplants. Its just the way it is. Its hard to find many that are born and raised here. Actually a lot who are born and raised here can't afford to stay so they take off. I am ok with that. The diversity is part of what makes the city a fun place to live. I would never blame a fan for sticking to their hometown team. I have a bunch of friends from the Bay area who are 49er fans, I stil talk smack but in the end I understand why they stick to their team. If I had to move to Green Bay for some reason I wouldn't become a Packers fan. Id still root for the Chargers.

There are a lot of bandwagon fans that disappear when the team isn't doing well. But so what? The more the merrier. These are exciting times. I would rather have these "bandwagon" fans going crazy than have the Chargers stadium with only "true" fans and be 3/4 of the way full with a team like this? We are finally getting national press. There are Charger bandwagon fans popping up all over the US. Chargers now have one of the top team merchandise sales right now. This is a great thing! I have been a fan since the air coryell days as a kid and welcome it. Take the Charger "mania" any way it comes! Am I wierd in feeling this way?

gemini
08-17-2007, 09:37 AM
WoW, sorry didnt mean for you all to get butt hurt about it.
but ok, i HATE the raiders, i said that before. and im NOT a greenbay packer fan. yes i know how to spell but i also didnt know i had people on an online forum giving me a grade for tryping skills. whats up with that?
and why do u guys even CARE who other people like. and for the record.... i am a Falcon fan(now im sure im gonna get dog fighting crap as if I had something to do with it, yep i told him to do it...right)
and also im a 49ers fan(yes they SUCK too<--LOOK BUDDY THERE ARE TWO O's YAY FOR YOU!!!!) but as bad as the 49ers suck i have also been a fan of them from when they were ok and now that they suck, more than SOME of you guys who are only fair weather fans of the chargers.

and I DONT EVEN LIVE IN SD

iVgOnMaD
08-17-2007, 09:45 AM
oh ok, "I am moving just because the team sucks, ok" :rolleyes:

the Chargers do NOT make San Diego.

and I don't dislike the Chargers, what drove me away from the Chargers are the fair-weather, bandwagon Chargers fans.

LOL, as if nobody was on the Dallas bandwagon :rolleyes:

Everybody and their grandma roots for Dallas...

KT-150
08-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Seriously, if they have nothing nice to say then they should just keep it to themselves.

Thank you...

impreza619
08-17-2007, 10:22 AM
I am a charger fan, born and bred in San Diego. O yeah, raiders suck.

luistwentyone
08-17-2007, 10:32 AM
LOL, as if nobody was on the Dallas bandwagon :rolleyes:

Everybody and their grandma roots for Dallas...

difference is the Cowboys have a loyal fan base. sell outs are not a rarity. sellouts are expected. each and every year, for the past 40+ years

the city of Dallas does not have to buy tickets in order for the team to be on TV, the Boys play sells em.

winning brings in fans, something the Boys have had a history of, unlike..........:D

08-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Its not their recent play that sells the tickets. Its their history. They were "America's Team".

They have 49 wins and 63 losses since 2000.

They were a power house in the 70's and 90's and rightfully so have good history to keep their fans loyal.

I wish the Chargers were playing Dallas this year.

Reef Papi
08-17-2007, 10:52 AM
difference is the Cowboys have a loyal fan base. sell outs are not a rarity. sellouts are expected. each and every year, for the past 40+ years

the city of Dallas does not have to buy tickets in order for the team to be on TV, the Boys play sells em.

winning brings in fans, something the Boys have had a history of, unlike..........:D

This is b.s. Youre not taking into consideration the differences in culture between Dallas and San Diego. The football culture here in San Diego is not held as highly as football culture in Dallas and it has nothing to do with winning games. Yes the fans in San Diego are finnicky but i truly believe its a direct result of the poor ownership of the Chargers. The city also has put very little money into marketing and supporting the Chargers. You ever wonder why the Padres' seasons are always so similar to the Chargers in how they end? Its because the city cares about sports only enough to make them stand out during regular season (this is more about reputation), but not enough to put extra support or financial backing into them to turn them into Super Bowl champs.

BTW: I like the new jerseys but I hate the white collar. Makes it look like a walmart replica.

luistwentyone
08-17-2007, 11:03 AM
.......I wish the Chargers were playing Dallas this year.

lol......I like the Chargers, I've always supported the Chargers (in-the-closet), but my #1 team will always be the Cowboys.

and each and every time they play each other it will always have the same result.......

iVgOnMaD
08-17-2007, 11:25 AM
What was dallas record last year? how many pro - bowlers? Who has the better team?

No need to get butt hurt just because your teams sucks now (just like last season)...

Just wondering, have you ever lived in Dallas or are you just part of the "bandwagon" as well?

luistwentyone
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
What was dallas record last year? how many pro - bowlers? Who has the better team?

No need to get butt hurt just because your teams sucks now (just like last season)...

Just wondering, have you ever lived in Dallas or are you just part of the "bandwagon" as well?

I've been loyally on the bandwagon since I can remember, since the age of 7 watching Tony Dorsett light up the scoreboard.

Dallas 28 - 24 Chargers

Dallas was 9-7
Chargers 14-2 (what did that get em ?)

Dallas has the better team............as was proven 28-24 .........

iVgOnMaD
08-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Its not their recent play that sells the tickets. Its their history. They were "America's Team".

They have 49 wins and 63 losses since 2000.

They were a power house in the 70's and 90's and rightfully so have good history to keep their fans loyal.

I wish the Chargers were playing Dallas this year.

History is just that, history...

Reef Papi
08-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Fans of football teams like the Cowboys, Steelers, or Raiders always try to justify their teams poor performance last year by bringing up old accomplishments. The Cowboys didn't even finish first in their division last year yet because of their "history" I'm supposed to give them brownie points? If you want to compare teams all you can do is compare side-by-side statistics of the teams most current statistics, in this case would be the 2006 season which the Chargers were far superior to the Cowboys.

luistwentyone
08-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Fans of football teams like the Cowboys, Steelers, or Raiders always try to justify their teams poor performance last year by bringing up old accomplishments. The Cowboys didn't even finish first in their division last year yet because of their "history" I'm supposed to give them brownie points? If you want to compare teams all you can do is compare side-by-side statistics of the teams most current statistics, in this case would be the 2006 season which the Chargers were far superior to the Cowboys.

Dallas Cowboys 28
San Diego Chargers 24

need I say more ?

08-17-2007, 01:24 PM
History is just that history. But............

If the Chargers win it all this year and for some reason stink for the next 10 years. You better believe I will still bring out their Super Bowl Win 10 years from now when it is "history". Just like many Charger fans still bring up there 1963 AFL championship. A championship is something you can't take away. Those lucky enough to have multiple super bowl victories have the right to brag because its all about scoreboard! I agree it pisses me off but championships are championships. I am hoping for the Chargers to run there own little dynasty for a few years here so I can say in year 2025 that Chargers of 2007-2012 would have killed your Houston Texans (who knows what franchise will be good in 2025) becuase they have 4 super bowls. How many do the Houston Texans have.... NONE thats right!!!!!

KT-150
08-17-2007, 01:26 PM
Dallas Cowboys 28
San Diego Chargers 24

need I say more ?

C'mon man! This was like game 1 from 2 season ago. Now if you were a Patriots fan, I would let you give me sh*t!

Poacher
08-17-2007, 01:27 PM

Gee Billybob, do you want to watch some football or go tipping cows?:p

Reef Papi
08-17-2007, 01:31 PM
2006 Standings:

Dallas Cowboys - 9 wins / 7 losses

San Diego Chargers - 14 wins / 2 losses

So since the Cowboys lost against the Detroit Lions last year 39 - 31 then that must mean that the Lions are a better team than the Cowboys

KT-150
08-17-2007, 01:31 PM

And how many of those games have you been to? This is great. Sh*t talking...must be football season!

08-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Hope your new America's sweetheart handles the pressure this year.....

luistwentyone
08-17-2007, 01:44 PM
And how many of those games have you been to? This is great. Sh*t talking...must be football season!

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON !!!!!

being that I live in Chula Vista.....I've seen more Dallas Cowboy games on TV than San Diego residents have seen Chargers games !!!! the only way to fill up the Q is to give away the tickets !!!! for FREE !!!

NFL trivia time: what team has the most Super Bowl appearances ?

REMINDER:

Dallas Cowboys 28
San Diego Chargers 24

KT-150
08-17-2007, 01:59 PM
ITS FOOTBALL SEASON !!!!!

being that I live in Chula Vista.....I've seen more Dallas Cowboy games on TV than San Diego residents have seen Chargers games !!!! the only way to fill up the Q is to give the tickets away !!!! for FREE !!!

NFL trivia time: what team has the most Super Bowl appearances ?

REMINDER:

Dallas Cowboys 28
San Diego Chargers 24

I'm sorry but ALL home games this year are SOLD out! There is also a waiting list for season tickets. Dang, did you record that Dallas/SD game or something and have it on replay 24/7?

Sept 23, 2001 AT Dallas
San Diego 32 Dallas 21
Futie: 348 yds. LT: 90 yds

CNCreefer
08-17-2007, 02:00 PM
the only way to fill up the Q is to give the tickets away !!!! for FREE !!!

Not true. I tried several times to buy tickets and couldn't cause they were sold out.
Actually I love the Chargers, but since I'm originally from Detroit, I root for the Detroit Lions too, even though they suck year after year.

KT-150
08-17-2007, 02:01 PM
Reminder:
Sept 23, 2001 AT Dallas
San Diego 32 Dallas 21

mr240
08-17-2007, 02:01 PM
Can't wait. Get some ear plugs, because I am going to talk **** all year long homie.

KT-150
08-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Can't wait. Get some ear plugs, because I am going to talk **** all year long homie.

I dont need ear plugs, I'm used to it.

mr240
08-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Reminder:
Sept 23, 2001 AT Dallas
San Diego 32 Dallas 21
Reminder:
Jan 29, 1995 AT Miami
San Diego 26
San Francisco 49
;)

KT-150
08-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Reminder:
Jan 29, 1995 AT Miami
San Diego 26
San Francisco 49
;)

omg! 12 years ago! Im too young to remember, anyway. BTW, I may need to borrow your trash can for the water transfer. Wifey doesnt like where I put the new tank.

CNCreefer
08-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Reminder:
Jan 29, 1995 AT Miami
San Diego 26
San Francisco 49
Well today's Chargers are much much better than back then.

mr240
08-17-2007, 02:09 PM
No problem. How are you going to carry that tank ALL BY YOURSELF. Or is Rhea going to help you. LOL!!!!!!

luistwentyone
08-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Reminder:
Sept 23, 2001 AT Dallas
San Diego 32 Dallas 21

head to head matchup, Dallas Cowboys 6 - 2 San Diego Chargers

Reef Papi
08-17-2007, 02:11 PM
BTW: Anyone going to the Chargers / Chiefs game on Sep 30th?

KT-150
08-17-2007, 02:11 PM
No problem. How are you going to carry that tank ALL BY YOURSELF. Or is Rhea going to help you. LOL!!!!!!

see you here tomorrow:D

mr240
08-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Well today's Chargers are much much better than back then.
Doesn't matter, still don't have a "Ring" yet. Unless he goes to a new team, LT is going down in history as the 2nd best running back ever with out a ring. Of course Barry Sanders is 1st. That's a whole new debate.

mr240
08-17-2007, 02:13 PM
see you here tomorrow:D
Not tomorrow. I have duty. But I can help you when I get home. Around 8:30pm.

mr240
08-19-2007, 06:56 AM
Doesn't matter, still don't have a "Ring" yet. Unless he goes to a new team, LT is going down in history as the 2nd best running back ever with out a ring. Of course Barry Sanders is 1st. That's a whole new debate.
What a whole day passes by and no one sticks up for LT. Garbage ass fans you guys are. BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!

iVgOnMaD
08-19-2007, 08:04 AM
No one needs to, he is good enough without us saying a word.

luistwentyone
08-19-2007, 01:37 PM
What a whole day passes by and no one sticks up for LT. Garbage ass fans you guys are. BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!

regardless of what is said of LT, he is unarguably #1

FlipCyd
08-19-2007, 01:56 PM
C'MON PEOPLE THIS THREAD WAS STARTED TO GET THE OPINIONS OF CHARGER FANS, TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THOUGHT ABOUT THEIR NEW UNIFORMS.

KT-150
08-19-2007, 02:07 PM
C'MON PEOPLE THIS THREAD WAS STARTED TO GET THE OPINIONS OF CHARGER FANS, TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THOUGHT ABOUT THEIR NEW UNIFORMS.

Drew, it just infuriates these other fans because not only are the chargers the best team in the nfl but also have the best uni's!

RussM
08-19-2007, 02:13 PM
C'MON PEOPLE THIS THREAD WAS STARTED TO GET THE OPINIONS OF CHARGER FANS, TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THOUGHT ABOUT THEIR NEW UNIFORMS. And the thread ran on the straight and narrow for 4 a whopping posts! Threads around here are like a ball of yarn and a kitten... all over the place in no time at all.:D

I still like the powder blue ones best, but the new ones are OK. Don't like the positioning of the number on the shoulder though.

djleyo
08-19-2007, 02:50 PM
OK so I HONESTLY hope you are from Dallas.

I hate nothing more than bandwagon fans with no real "Link" to their so called favorite team. There are thousands of Cowboy fans who just started liking them because of their dominance in the '90s.

my whole family is from tijuana and we love the chargers since i can remember they are the only real TEAM in the NFL its gotta be the San Diego weather :)

love them bolts baby !!!!!!!!!!!!

mr240
08-19-2007, 08:00 PM
my whole family is from tijuana and we love the chargers since i can remember they are the only real TEAM in the NFL its gotta be the San Diego weather :)

love them bolts baby !!!!!!!!!!!!
The only real team. You got to be joking. They are the only team with FAKE ass fans. BTW their new uni's are butt ugly.

08-20-2007, 07:56 AM
People always hate change at first. I think the new uniforms look awesome now. I love the white helmets.

I ate at Seau's yeterday and looking at the big Junior mural on the wall I couldn't help but think that the old uniforms now look outdated to me. Wierd.

LT = #1 running back in the league. If he keeps it up 3-4 years he will be regarded as #1 running back of all time.

LT is Frank Gore's idol