PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Function --- why don't we use it?

SequoiaSunset
08-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi all,

I've been thinking that the Calendar function would be really cool to use but I'm unable to use it. I guess mods can put things on it but I haven't seen any events on it. Some events that should be on their include today's frag swap, the local meetings like SDCMS, etc. If someone is going to have a big sell off, they should be able to add their tank breakdown to the calendar, don't you think? If everyone follows some basic etiquette I think it could work.

What do YOU think?

coral diver
08-11-2007, 06:26 PM
I tryed it but its only up to 2006 :eek: :mad: again please someone please alot of area needs fixing :mad:

malachai629
08-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Hi all,

I've been thinking that the Calendar function would be really cool to use but I'm unable to use it. I guess mods can put things on it but I haven't seen any events on it. Some events that should be on their include today's frag swap, the local meetings like SDCMS, etc. If someone is going to have a big sell off, they should be able to add their tank breakdown to the calendar, don't you think? If everyone follows some basic etiquette I think it could work.

What do YOU think?
Agreed.

SequoiaSunset
08-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Who should we ask about fixing it?

coral diver
08-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Admin and good luck

SanDiegoReefs
08-13-2007, 08:53 AM
Fixed through 2010. To prevent it from being completely over-used, mods are the only ones allowed to post official events --- so PM them and they will add stuff.