PDA

View Full Version : Getting tired of working here....

ricestudios
08-08-2007, 10:28 AM
ok im tired of working for this non profit org. is there any openings for a web designer / flash developer? im getting paid crap here. what are big companies out there from southbay to kearny mesa?

barometer
08-08-2007, 10:38 AM
what are big companies out there from southbay to kearny mesa?

That's a pretty vague question. There are TONS of large and small companies in that area and web work is needed almost universally these days. Have you checked the regular want ads, craigslist web/info design page, or the Reader? That's where I'd start for local work and I'd think you should be able to find something rather easy. I see many web job postings all the time. Good luck! :)

ricestudios
08-08-2007, 10:41 AM
well the thing is, i want to work for a big company. i worked for a small firm a couple years ago and it wasnt good for me. and the place i work at now is ok but the pay is low for what i do. mostly because its non profit. but a large company that has been in business is what im looking for.

barometer
08-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Understandable, benefits and security are always nice ;)
I'll keep my eyes peeled since I'm always looking for 3D sidework. :cool:

Techknowledgy
08-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Do you have a profile on LinkedIn?

ricestudios
08-08-2007, 10:59 AM
plus work is being overloaded because of a curtain birth *hint hint*, i tired of it.

limestro
08-08-2007, 11:05 AM
My company is hiring. Its a mobile company. Here are some open positions:

- Web Front-End Developer
- Application Developer
- Flash/Flash Lite Handset Engineer

PM if you are interested in one.

~Mike

barometer
08-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Do you do programming? PHP, SQL, C++, etc.
We have this opening at Sony: On-line Programmer - PHP

ricestudios
08-08-2007, 11:23 AM
i understand it but dont program it (SQL, PHP) what im looking for is more design .

marineman1978
08-08-2007, 11:25 AM
I'll keep my eyes open at my job for open positions.

acbaldwin
08-08-2007, 06:22 PM
www.sdcoe.net/apply
There was a a web developer position that was open for a long time (never filled), pay isn't bad for non profit, something like 50k or thereabouts.
EDIT: yep, still open. It's more of a programmer position, but you can talk to them to get details.

loose-electron
08-09-2007, 09:59 AM
monster.com
dice.com
craigs list
web searches
and others.

Jessy
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! I NEED YOU NOW! No joke. I need a web designer, PM me your info. We need to redesign www.verykool.net (http://www.verykool.net). ...check it out. This is the company I work for www.infosonics.com (http://www.infosonics.com) I need to source out the new overhaul of the website.