PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else pissed?

Jessy
07-27-2007, 08:24 PM
I just wanted to commiserate...I'm home at 9:23 on a Friday night pissed off and I really don't want to talk about why....but I just wanted to know if anyone else wanted to join me in a b*tchfest. What can we complain about other than what we are really mad about?

mmoore0803
07-27-2007, 08:34 PM
Religion? Politics? DSB vs BB? FIRE<------stoke :D

Ashleighsdad
07-27-2007, 09:13 PM
Jess,

Chill, have an adult beverage. It's going to be a beautiful weekend, you have solved your nitrate problem, (congrats), life is good!

Steve

da6d2003
07-27-2007, 09:27 PM
I thought this was about having too much too drink.

I thought I was going to get to play. ;)

Jessy
07-27-2007, 11:41 PM
:) Thank you all for stoking and or chilling my fire. :) I'm not so angry anymore. Luckily I had some 11th hour friends call me and pull me out to Chili's and some late night movie watchin. ;) Glad to see if I ever need it, there are always people here to vent with.

DaChrisDude
07-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Lol, I've been pissed for the last several days, in general...

Jessy
07-28-2007, 12:07 AM
It's weird today started out such a good day...found the nitrate source last night, had a good day at work, upgraded my lighting to a MH AND didn't even have to go pick it up in oceanside because nanoreefbro was kind enought to swing by on his way home and get it for me......then something STUPID happens and just pisses you off so bad, you forget all the good stuff of the day. Why are there such "hot buttons" that exist in life. Does anyone else have that really meanless thing that if something sets it off...it just screws you up worse than most really meaningful things? For example that person you really just don't care about anymore....why do they have the ability to just PISS you off quicker than any other person on earth?

malachai629
07-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Ooooohh! Oooohh! I wanna play this one! Yes, I am pissed. Livid. Why? Because I'm awake, after having managed to fall asleep somehow in time to get up at 6 and sail at 8:30. Didn't go out tonight, *even though*. And then, my once-soon-to-be-roomate (offer may now be off the table) goes out to the bar, wakes me up upon his brief return home, and then sets up camp with half the bar in my front yard, everyone peering thru my windows, annoying pb-looking b*tches shrieking "oh!! Look at the sharkie!!" My neighbors officially hate me as of this moment, thank you, my dear friend. I have less than 3 hours to sleep now. AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! I almost WISH I burned! Mazilla?!? You up?? (j/k. kind of . . . ?)

crstjohn
07-28-2007, 11:12 AM
For example that person you really just don't care about anymore....why do they have the ability to just PISS you off quicker than any other person on earth? Why is it so easy for everyone else to see the truth?

reefmedic
07-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Well I am not pissed about anything..... But I was kinda wondering if I am on the wrong forum, cause it seems like the only thing people want to talk about in the past few days is weed???? :\ I dont get it, pointing fingers and making accusations is not going to solve anything. Lets get back to reefing..... not reefers. (pardon the pun)

pirate2876
07-28-2007, 01:32 PM
hey ive been on suspension from my job for the past week and im more than likely going to get fired.trust me it can always get worse...dont let one bad nite ruin your week.

MrKrispy
07-29-2007, 11:12 AM
wow glad my girl isn't on here, she would be dropping f-bombs about my RO/DI resevoir float breaking, overflowing, and flooding part of the garage.

And staying out at the bars Friday night after she went home didn't help.

Jessy
07-29-2007, 02:05 PM
And staying out at the bars Friday night after she went home didn't help.

Oh, bad choice. unless she was just throwing an attitude and decided to end her night early, in that case you were justified in finishing out your Friday without her. ....

A new topic to discuss...I'm bored. Someone suggest something fun to do.

nanoreefbro
07-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Oh, bad choice. unless she was just throwing an attitude and decided to end her night early, in that case you were justified in finishing out your Friday without her. ....

A new topic to discuss...I'm bored. Someone suggest something fun to do.

You could take pics of your tank with your new light that you got.. ;)

loose-electron
07-30-2007, 07:52 AM
peering thru my windows, annoying pb-looking b*tches --------AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! --------------

Stacy -

Well hopefully you had a good time sailing at least.
You seemed to be enjoying it!
Did the BF pull this stunt?
If so, time to hit the delete button.

Jerry

malachai629
07-30-2007, 08:00 AM
No, it was the roomate Christopher, the one originally slated to join us. Sergio knows better, he's always super considerate of everybody.

I really did have the best time out there, and I'm loving the learning! Thanks again and let me know when you'd like your xenia delivered. I need to check out your tank!

loose-electron
07-30-2007, 08:18 AM
OK, good enough, Sergio seemed like a gentleman, sort of quiet, and a nice guy.

Raincheck on the Xenia, I am swamped in work for the next 2-3 weeks, so am making time for sailing & kayaking and not much else right now. When the rush is over with work.

Glad to hear you had fun!!!
Jerry

No, it was the roomate Christopher, the one originally slated to join us. Sergio knows better, he's always super considerate of everybody.

I really did have the best time out there, and I'm loving the learning! Thanks again and let me know when you'd like your xenia delivered. I need to check out your tank!