PDA

View Full Version : 55gal ACRYLIC tank/stand/canopy combo

SequoiaSunset
07-24-2007, 04:54 PM
UPDATE:

SOLD

ensiferum321
07-24-2007, 05:01 PM
I'm not completely sure, but i think you have to state a price, and not just offers.

ensiferum321
07-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Actually, i think you HAVE to list a price as part of the agreement when you sign up with www.sdreefs.com Maybe someone else knows further details..?

JHAI4
07-24-2007, 06:40 PM
I don't think he has to list a price. he seems to be honest enough with his thought process. If he wants to simply state "make me an offer," I think that's fair enough. If your interested make the man an offer and try to make a deal, if not don't make a mountain out of a mole hill and move on. Just my .02!

Actually, i think you HAVE to list a price as part of the agreement when you sign up with www.sdreefs.com Maybe someone else knows further details..?

SequoiaSunset
07-24-2007, 07:00 PM
:D I appreciate your support Justin. Also, I think transparency and fair dealing is important. I've seen a lot of people get ripped off on this forum and I feel bad when people get treated that way. I'm a pretty patient person and I'm willing to wait to sell this tank to someone that I'll feel like I'm helping out when I lose money on it. I already know I'm going to lose money on it, but I don't have to be humliated by having to bump my message with "Reduced" over and over again. I wish we could get a more respectful atmosphere on this forum.

This is an expensive hobby and we all need someone to cut us a break sometimes. I'm sure there will be someone who is starting out and wants a fair deal on a quality tank. I'll wait for that person. Thanks again!

acbaldwin
07-24-2007, 07:16 PM
Good luck with the sale Jackie :)
One thing - since you bought it on the forum, and (hopefully) payed market value (or less) for it, you'll probably get the same for it, give or take.

EDIT: You could also ask Paul for a return :D

ensiferum321
07-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Wasn't trying to stir anything up, i bring it up because when i was trying to sell an item i got told the same thing, that i could not list something and not have a price. Just looking out for the guy, don't take it offense, we're all friends here. :)

JHAI4
07-24-2007, 07:34 PM
no worries... no one got offended... all friends.

MichaelRyanSD
07-24-2007, 07:54 PM
now that i think about...whats the difference between saying "entertaining offers" (which is supposedly bad).......or started it off at some ridiculous price and then saying OBO

SequoiaSunset
08-14-2007, 07:00 PM
See my first post to this thread.