PDA

View Full Version : OG Eviction

elgordoinavw
10-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Hey I was at OG last night and Ron showed me a eviction notice. He has 30 days to relocate because his bussiness does not fit in with the other bussinesses in his complex. That is a load of crap I think. If it where not for Ron no one would ever go to that complex.

brahm
10-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by elgordoinavw
Hey I was at OG last night and Ron showed me a eviction notice. He has 30 days to relocate because his bussiness does not fit in with the other bussinesses in his complex. That is a load of crap I think. If it where not for Ron no one would ever go to that complex.

err i think thats the point.. Raython proboly got pissed at all the people hanging out or something....and heck the street is named after them,

Flamehawk
10-05-2004, 11:21 AM
did they give him another notice? I thought is til 12/31/04

elgordoinavw
10-05-2004, 11:38 AM
I was there last night, Flamehawk was that you with the bandana/hat? He told me that they gave him 30 days. I didn't actually read the notice just what he (Ron) told me by word from his mouth- I was going to call and see if he is moving in 30 days if he needs to use my truck to help relocate.

elgordoinavw
10-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Hey just spoke w/peter he says that they are on a month to month lease and so they can kick them out in 30 days however that the notice is to vacate by the end of the year. Apparently Ron is trying to convince the owners into giving him an extension into may of 2005. Didn't mean to pass bum scoop it just wha Ron said.

Flamehawk
10-05-2004, 11:51 AM
No that wasn't me....I rarly wear any hat and don't own a bandana.

:D

brahm
10-05-2004, 01:53 PM
i can, WestSide Flamehawk Blood Crypt Thug 4 Life.

SDMike
10-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Its not the end of the world. Cruise on over the freeway into Clairemont and you'll get a bigger store for less $$. Better parking too.

I see lots of vacancies when I'm riding to a friend's house.

M

JeromeBaker
10-06-2004, 10:08 AM
Good luck finding something for less. He's been in the same shop for some 10 years, if I remember correctly he pays $700 a month for rent. 6 months ago he told me the low rent was the only thing keeping his business alive.

Either way Ron is awesome and I'll support him wherever he goes.

Trickman2
12-01-2004, 03:53 PM
What is the Status on this anyways Is Ron moving Shop? OR closing?

reefism
12-01-2004, 03:58 PM
I visited him earlier this week. Looks like he's out at the end of the year. He did say he already has another store in the works and showed me his floor plan of what he plans to set up. Everything looked great except he still plans on having two SEPERATE rooms. One room is for the livestock and the other will be the front desk with drygoods. I don't understand why he keeps wanting his store to have two SEPERATE rooms..

brahm
12-01-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Trickman2
What is the Status on this anyways Is Ron moving Shop? OR closing?

he is moving just around the corner.

MrKrispy
12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
yah he needs to be able to keep a better eye on the damn door.

Originally posted by reefism
I visited him earlier this week. Looks like he's out at the end of the year. He did say he already has another store in the works and showed me his floor plan of what he plans to set up. Everything looked great except he still plans on having two SEPERATE rooms. One room is for the livestock and the other will be the front desk with drygoods. I don't understand why he keeps wanting his store to have two SEPERATE rooms..

BrookR1
12-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Will his new place be larger? I went there for the first time last weekend and he had some nice pieces, but man, I felt like a bull in a china shop.

brahm
12-01-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by BrookR1
Will his new place be larger? I went there for the first time last weekend and he had some nice pieces, but man, I felt like a bull in a china shop.

Yes twice the size.