PDA

View Full Version : 20 gal/bakpak skimmer/aquaclear filter

alivin
07-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Alright guys, so after a mis fortune and almost losing everything in my 30 gal that was for sale, I am going to try and salvage what is left, and start filling the tank back with corals since the tank is now moved to its new home and that things are leveling out. With that being said, I have a 20 gal tank (could be used as a sump or small nano), a fairly new (6-8 months old) CRP bakpak skimmer, and an aqua clear filter that I am pretty much giving away. I am not asking for money (if you wanna give it thats great) but what I am asking for are some frags to help replenish what I lost in my heat and absence (work matters) disaster. What i am looking for are zoo's (please no brown those survived haha) or maybe some shrooms. So if you are interested and can part with a frag for some good equipment, please call me. Oh yeah, there is a clarke clown fish in the tank right now who needs a good home. She is by herself in the tank and would like some friends-- she is free or if you want to give a frag that would be cool too.....thanks in advance

call 619-683-3701 or 619-995-5844 I'll be up tonite til around 11.