PDA

View Full Version : GEO kalkreactor and dosing pump setup for sale

row12
07-08-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm thinking about selling my setup and this will be the first piece of equipment that will go. I have an older molder GEO kalkreactor that I've used for about a year now. This unit has worked great for me in helping maintain high PH and calcium levels in my tank. For those who are running a calcium reactor, this is the perfect compliment to help bring back the high PH in your tank. I also have a reefdosingpumps.com sentry dosing pump that i had feeding the kalkreactor with DI water. Running this setup allowed me to dose kalkwasser without having to ever mix it. I bought the dosing pump used from another member on reefcentral but I've never had any problems with it. I'll even throw in the reservoir tank which holds a kent float valve and is fed DI water threw the valve.

I should have pictures up soon but here's a link to the exact dosing pump I have:

http://www.reefdosingpumps.com/products/sentry.html

Here's a link to the newer model kalkreactors (mine is similar but doesn't have the quick release on top):

http://storefront.addictiveaquatics.com/products/GEO_Nielsen_Reactor_kalk_reactor-71-13.html

I'm willing to sell individually but prefer to sell together

Kalkreactor - $175 OBO
Dosing Pump - $150 OBO

as a package $300 OBO

Please PM me if interested

Thanks, Roel

EyeReef
07-09-2007, 12:23 AM
selling your system??

row12
07-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Yeah I'm still debating whether or not to sell it because I'm planning on moving out in the next couple months. I want to keep it because i have alot of time invested in it, but I might also be getting a job pretty soon.

Therapy
07-09-2007, 09:28 AM
No one buy anything from Roel !! He cannot be allowed to "take his tank down". He has to much knowledge and skill to give up this hobby . His 300 has some of the biggest sweetest acro's I have seen in anyone's tank here in san diego.
Seriously, dont do it. Ok, I am not trying to hijack his thread, cause all his stuff is top notch and worth buying.

CyberGuy
07-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Everyone try to convince Roel to sell his corals !! He should be allowed to "take his tank down." He needs to get that great job. He has too much knowledge and skill and would gladly give his suggestions on how to maintain a good tank like his own tank. His 300 has some of the biggest & sweetest acros I have seen in anyone's tank here in San Diego. Seriously, DO it....and please put me first on the list. OK, I am trying to hiijack his tread, cause all his stuffs is top notch and worth buying.

What Therapy really wanted to said. :D :D :D :D

row12
07-09-2007, 10:03 AM
haha you all are comedy..I appreciate the kind words..if I decide to sell my setup I won't be gone long, matter of fact I might come back with something better..

Nick_Kun
07-09-2007, 12:53 PM
yeah roel, I know you've been wanting a shorter tank, somewhere the lines of a 24" tall.

Jas0863
07-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Yes, I agree with Marde. Roel, you may want to go to a smaller system but not out of the hobby. I'm pretty sure you can get some folks to host your corals until you get setup again if you decide.

row12
08-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Kalk reactor up again. $175 OBO also willing to take cash plus rare sps frags.

Thanks, Roel

brahm
08-10-2007, 02:43 PM
I'll trade you some frags for it, if you like. See this thread

http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28041