PDA

View Full Version : Aquatic Warehouse Employees, Read this!

SanDiegoReefs
10-03-2004, 06:23 PM
Alright.. a little bird told me that the AW employees follow the forums here, but haven't registered. C'mon guys, register!! You're welcome here, everyone loves yah.

Please?? For me?

Pretty please?

I want to see some posts from "AW_Employees"!!!

-moore

SDA619
10-03-2004, 06:45 PM
yeah and if ur reading this i love how i was there two days ago and there was like 4 of you guys and not one person said may i help you... they should have self serve system like albertsons... ill fish my own stuff out.

service with a smile.

IrieReefer
10-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Is Jim that 75 year old lepracon lookin dufass?

Ahhhh that guy pisses me off, but then again they all do.

M. Parkis
10-03-2004, 09:11 PM
Ouch… If people were slamming me like this I don’t know if I would be quick to stand up and be noticed. You gripe about the service at AW but you still go there (can you say masochistic)? Money talks, if you stop buying, their attitude will change.

brahm
10-03-2004, 09:24 PM
Yea come on now, you've gotta admit they have gotten ALOT better (at least to me). Every since the red head left, and a couple others the attitude there has improved..pat is still $bling$bling$pat$.. but jim is a nice guy and has never done me wrong.

IrieReefer
10-03-2004, 10:15 PM
AW has never received a single penny of mine. I just drop by when I'm bord and in the area.

obarrera
10-03-2004, 11:16 PM
I don't like the employes either.When I went to tong's everyone was asking me if I needed help and at AW it's the opposite.Good thing I don't really like the stuff they have there.I went looking for a damn sexy shrimp twice and they never had one.

brahm
10-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by obarrera
I don't like the employes either.When I went to tong's everyone was asking me if I needed help and at AW it's the opposite.Good thing I don't really like the stuff they have there.I went looking for a damn sexy shrimp twice and they never had one.

if you want sexy shrimp.. I'll pick some up tommorow. But I don't want to hold them they are two small and they end up running all over my tank and i can't catch em.

obarrera
10-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by brahm
if you want sexy shrimp.. I'll pick some up tommorow. But I don't want to hold them they are two small and they end up running all over my tank and i can't catch em.

I would like one but the problem is I can't go pick it up since they have been taking me to alot of places(I have to give my parents money for the gas lol)

brahm
10-03-2004, 11:43 PM
I would like one but the problem is I can't go pick it up since they have been taking me to alot of places(I have to give my parents money for the gas lol)

when could you pick em up?

obarrera
10-03-2004, 11:49 PM
when could you pick em up?

How much are they?

They sell them for 10 bucks at AW(that's what the list says)

brahm
10-04-2004, 12:22 AM
How much are they?

They sell them for 10 bucks at AW(that's what the list says)

lol, if you can find em for 10 bucks at aquatic.. More power to you last time i checked the list it was 19.99

Mine are 15 each or 3 for 36.00

SDMike
10-04-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by IrieReefer
AW has never received a single penny of mine. I just drop by when I'm bord and in the area.

I've spent a little money in there, but not for a while now...

I'll go in and look at things, spreading word of SDreefs while I'm there. It amazes me how many people in town DON'T know this site exists.

M

TommyD
10-04-2004, 04:19 PM
I've heard MANY of the AW employees recommending this site;

In fact; I think I was there when someone told Elai to go to this site to try to get macro for his biotope w/o mechanical intervention.

I think they are coming around, slowly.

Like any business; it is easier to form a behavioral pattern than to break already existing patterns in it's employees.....

-Tom

Trickman2
10-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Are we Talking to the Aquatic *****house again. If the Employees would stop acting like a bunch of *****s I might actually like shopping their. Some are cool, But some of you need to be taken out back and beaten with a stick.

Anyways Be Cool and Treat your customers as a Equal and with some respect. I am the Customer...And don't forget it.:o

SanDiegoReefs
10-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Ok.. so this thread went south quickly.

I meant it as an open invitation to them, not a challenge. A lot of the newer employees have been cool lately... the only complaint is how long it takes to get some help. The problem with that is, the other end of the spectrum is just as annoying: overly eager employees bugging you while you're trying to browse.

Anyway, c'mon AWs... we love yah. Just speak up so we can all get a long a lil' more.

BESIDES, I bet you guys have some GREAT inside stories about the Dynamic Duo that's in charge of that joint.

-moore

Trickman2
10-07-2004, 11:23 AM
I promise not to Flame you guys if you join, As long as you are cool. Might be cool to get to know some of you guys anyways and make it more enjoyable to go to AW. :D

ricestudios
10-07-2004, 11:24 AM
ok i know shes here. whos the girl thats at the desk all the time doing all the check out. hahah reveal your self! we were talking on monday about lfs and you mentioned you guys (referring to sdreefs?). i know your here! :D

brahm
10-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ricestudios
ok i know shes here. whos the girl thats at the desk all the time doing all the check out. hahah reveal your self! we were talking on monday about lfs and you mentioned you guys (referring to sdreefs?). i know your here! :D

oh I know you ain't talking to my girl.. From now on lets get this straight, you go in! you buy your stuff and you leave!

ricestudios
10-07-2004, 11:29 AM
oh I know you ain't talking to my girl.. From now on lets get this straight, you go in! you buy your stuff and you leave!

hahahahahaha

JeromeBaker
10-07-2004, 11:34 AM
I started boycotting them awhile ago but still go in there every once in while just to look. About two weeks ago i was in there and got to witness the asshat owner completely humiliate a total newbie. The guy wanted to start a tank but needed to wait on a skimmer(financial reasons I would assume). I kid you not, the owner was yelling at the guy. I could hear the convo every where I went. I felt like picking up the overpriced used skimmer that was next to me and slamming it over his head:) Who knows maybe one of these days I just might.

SanDiegoReefs
10-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Trickman2
I promise not to Flame you guys if you join, As long as you are cool. Might be cool to get to know some of you guys anyways and make it more enjoyable to go to AW. :D

Hah, that's kinda my point. Get to know each other, whatever...

I mean honestly, it's sad how much 'drama' we have around here when we're involved in one of the dorkiest hobbies there is. We're not exactly a bunch of rugby players getting into it with our rival team, ya know? ha.

C'mon guys... much love for the fellow reefkeeper, right?

Ok, except for brahm, that guy's a *******.

I'm bored.

-moore

SanDiegoReefs
10-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by JeromeBaker
I started boycotting them awhile ago but still go in there every once in while just to look. About two weeks ago i was in there and got to witness the asshat owner completely humiliate a total newbie. The guy wanted to start a tank but needed to wait on a skimmer(financial reasons I would assume). I kid you not, the owner was yelling at the guy. I could hear the convo every where I went. I felt like picking up the overpriced used skimmer that was next to me and slamming it over his head:) Who knows maybe one of these days I just might.

Yeah, the owner is pretty lame. But I'm sure most employees would agree with us on that note. =]

-moore

Trickman2
10-07-2004, 11:46 AM
:D Ok Employees, Here is your Chance to come out of the closet. We promise to play nice. With that said I don't think any of you have the guts to register or Chill with us on the board.
Hey I Dare you to Prove me Wrong :D :D

JeromeBaker
10-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah I encourage you guys to speak up too. I'm sure at least half of you dred that place as much as me.

brahm
10-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Yea I'm sure they can't wait to login to get attacked again and again.. *caugh sokal*

Trickman2
10-07-2004, 01:40 PM
No we said we would play NICE

brahm
10-07-2004, 01:48 PM
No we said we would play NICE

Look at it this way.. These people just go to work do a job and want to go home, they don't owe us anything. How would any of us like it if people had a problem with our work, and then were egging us on to come get in discussions with them over there jobs. Who knows pat my get pissed and fire them if they did that. I'd be pretty bitter if my employee were running around talking about how they were planning on changing my business behind my back. I just don't think ti's going to happen.

Trickman2
10-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Agreed, but if they did they would be Cool. Otherwise they are a bunch of Chumps.

brahm
10-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Agreed, but if they did they would be Cool. Otherwise they are a bunch of Chumps.

rofl, nc.

SanDiegoReefs
10-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Look at it this way.. These people just go to work do a job and want to go home, they don't owe us anything. How would any of us like it if people had a problem with our work, and then were egging us on to come get in discussions with them over there jobs. Who knows pat my get pissed and fire them if they did that. I'd be pretty bitter if my employee were running around talking about how they were planning on changing my business behind my back. I just don't think ti's going to happen.

That's what I'm saying man... they just work there. Most of the problems people have had with AW stemmed from ownership/business issues.

I guess I should have been more clear on my invitation... I meant it as a welcome to the employees there who keep reefs... to register and join in on the fun, WITHOUT being bashed because of who their employer is.

-moore

obarrera
10-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Damn it just register.

MrKrispy
10-07-2004, 03:29 PM
as if an AW employee would actually be able to get a word in.... heh

brahm
10-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by MrKrispy
as if an AW employee would actually be able to get a word in.... heh

yea you guys fergot the thread that was deleted when the ex aw employee logged on here. Can you say LYNCHED.

SanDiegoReefs
10-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Which thread was that? And which ex-employee? I didn't know we had any ex-employees around here...

-moore

Acoustic
10-07-2004, 05:38 PM
Here fishy fishy fishy..........

brahm
10-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by moore
Which thread was that? And which ex-employee? I didn't know we had any ex-employees around here...

-moore

they deleted it after it got out of control it was a while back.

Trickman2
10-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Lol, This Thread is a waste, The AW employees are scared. I wonder if the bosses check this thread? If they do, Listen here join and we won't lynch you. Besides where else can you guys get such wonderfull feedback. Ok so we don't really hate AW, But sometimes it does get a little frustrating. :D

brahm
10-07-2004, 09:42 PM
no i think sokal really hates aw..

"The AW hating train Stops HERE"

brahm
10-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SoKaL ReeFiN
Ha ha ha.. ****

So|<aL,
The conductor, you motherfuc|<er.

Chu chu.

Chu Chu, Sokal Scared of boobs.

obarrera
10-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Haha that's funny,your fighting because of the employees.lol

brahm
10-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Haha that's funny,your fighting because of the employees.lol

well you know what the problem is.. THEY need MORE HOT CHICKS working there.. and they need REALLY deep snail tanks....

obarrera
10-07-2004, 10:01 PM
well you know what the problem is.. THEY need MORE HOT CHICKS working there.. and they need REALLY deep snail tanks....

They need MORE hot chicks or you mean they need hot chicks cause I haven't seen any hot girls in there.

brahm
10-07-2004, 10:06 PM
They need MORE hot chicks or you mean they need hot chicks cause I haven't seen any hot girls in there.

Hey now there are a couple qt's that work or have worked there.

brahm
10-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by SoKaL ReeFiN
I'm sorry to break this to you brahm but pat and jim don't count.

Oh come on, lets not start down this road.. your rember why the first AW thread was deleted..after somebody was snapping pics of a certine..QT that worked at AW and was posting them online.

obarrera
10-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Oh come on, lets not start down this road.. your rember why the first AW thread was deleted..after somebody was snapping pics of a certine..QT that worked at AW and was posting them online.
I never saw that thread........when was it?

brahm
10-07-2004, 11:01 PM
I never saw that thread........when was it?

first month of this board getting started.

triggerSD
10-09-2004, 01:46 AM
All the women in the store are dogs.... How can you even say they are cute??? Ugly as hell in my eyes..
to all the aquatic wherehouse employees and the owners...

vas a partid tu madre