PDA

View Full Version : Threads

rollinghead
07-07-2007, 10:58 PM
I just read all the threads from the 2 that were band that I know of. Why was one reinstated to post on sdreef and the other was not? Just a ?

Poacher
07-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Women and children first?...J/K :D

The last of us just got out of cyber jail today...Sung to the tune of "Who let the dogs out":p:D

malachai629
07-08-2007, 08:57 AM
oooh, ooohh! Banned threads?! I wanna read 'em!

DaveMorris
07-09-2007, 12:33 AM
No you don't. It's the same old political crap that we all are sick of.

So are the banned folks on probation? Do you have an ankle bracelet to be kept track of? After all, we all know how much jail changed Paris Hilton's life!:D

Welcome back......

malachai629
07-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Oh, politics? Bleh.

How does one define cyber jail? Is the food equally terrible?

Big Brother
07-09-2007, 09:47 AM
so wait who got banned and who got probation?

Chanas4
07-09-2007, 11:33 AM
No you don't. It's the same old political crap that we all are sick of.

So are the banned folks on probation? Do you have an ankle bracelet to be kept track of? After all, we all know how much jail changed Paris Hilton's life!:D

Welcome back......

:D They have to wear rings to keep track of what they are typing.

Techknowledgy
07-09-2007, 11:47 AM
I don't think anyone was banned or on probation. They (we) were given the Scooter Libby treatment. Tried, convicted and let go. :D :D :D :D LMFAO

Poacher
07-09-2007, 12:02 PM
We got a couple of days of timeout. We are also suppose to scrape all the moderators tanks of Coraline algae, and do their weekly waterchanges for the next 6 months.:D :D

I will play nice on SDreefs,I will play nice on SDreefs,I will play nice on SDreefs
I will play nice on SDreefs,I will play nice on SDreefs,I will play nice on SDreefs

Techknowledgy
07-09-2007, 12:06 PM
See! Our New and Improved Justice System!