PDA

View Full Version : Pink Eggs?

sdwrx
09-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Not sure where these eggs came from! Clownfish maybe?? Sorry the pic isn't that great.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/sdgtivr6/00000021.jpg

Daniel
09-27-2004, 10:51 PM
wow... lucky!! once u see little silvery & black eyes you can confirm they're clownfish eggs! (i think)

REEFWAVE
09-28-2004, 05:12 PM
very awsome... that should be quite interesting to see what develops.

REEFWAVE
09-29-2004, 09:35 AM
if they survive ill take a few off your hands....lol :D

obarrera
09-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by REEFWAVE
if they survive ill take a few off your hands....lol :D
What he said.^:D

sdwrx
09-29-2004, 01:53 PM
Yes, the clowns are the only pair in the tank. Unfortunatly when I woke up this morning I noticed they were gone! :mad: I'm not sure where they came from and I'm not sure where they went... bummer.

Next time I'll try and stick them in my fuge. If the clowns laid them, it wasn't a very good area (on the sand bed). I bet some crabs or shrimp got to them. The eggs were over a foot away from the frogspawn which the clowns host in. I'm pretty sure they tend to place them close to their host on rocks... Next time I'll be ready to snatch them up if they're placed in a bad area.

obarrera
09-29-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by sdwrx
Yes, the clowns are the only pair in the tank. Unfortunatly when I woke up this morning I noticed they were gone! :mad: I'm not sure where they came from and I'm not sure where they went... bummer.

Next time I'll try and stick them in my fuge. If the clowns laid them, it wasn't a very good area (on the sand bed). I bet some crabs or shrimp got to them. The eggs were over a foot away from the frogspawn which the clowns host in. I'm pretty sure they tend to place them close to their host on rocks... Next time I'll be ready to snatch them up if they're placed in a bad area.

Damn it.

sdwrx
09-29-2004, 05:37 PM
thanks for the info chap