PDA

View Full Version : Tank of the Month

DaveMorris
06-06-2007, 09:21 AM
Hey everybody,

The June Tank of the Month page has already hit 300 visitors and the May Tank of the Month page has crossed 1000. I know that the number isn't all different people, but I'm glad that everyone is taking a few moments to look closer at what our friends here at SDReefs are doing to their tanks. As long as the interest continues, I will keep up with the TOTM posting. I would love to hear some fedback on the layout, content, look, etc. from each and every one of you. Good, bad, or indifferent. Let me know how I can make the feature better for you guys and gals. I had a suggestion a while back to make the pictures mouse-overs so that you could click on them and see higher resolution shots. I did that and it also led me to a few other changes as well. So...please let me know what you think and please let the tank owners know how you like them. We all put a great deal of work into our tanks and it is sometimes nice to be recognized for the work paying off.

Happy reefing!:)

SDguy
06-06-2007, 10:08 AM
I may have cheated....I linked mine to my profile on RC :D They said I could....

Dave, I think you've done a great job. It's organized, easy to read. I like the separate livestock links.

Therapy
06-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Dave
I agree, it is well done. i also find it eye catching and easy to read. I love all the pictures included with the profile. I would not change a thing. Thanks for the hard work.

DaChrisDude
06-06-2007, 11:29 AM
ditto to all the above! I've got no suggested alterations, though more pics is always better. Thank you Dave for doing this, is is nice to have TOTM's.

coral diver
06-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Yes Dave well done could not ask for more

Big Brother
06-06-2007, 12:20 PM
one thing i would change, but was included in the may one. (but then again the june one doesnt really have any) is including plumbing/equipment/sump pics.