PDA

View Full Version : bush administration fights capitalism

SolRo
05-31-2007, 02:40 PM
U.S. government fights to keep meatpackers from testing all slaughtered cattle for mad cow (http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/05/29/america/NA-GEN-US-Mad-Cow.php)

As if you needed anymore proof that they only help big business.

Also love the profit over safety stance the agriculture department is taking...

Big Brother
05-31-2007, 02:47 PM
holy sh*t three cases in america!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooo!!!!!!

considering the amount of people that eat meat (and how often they eat it) that is a minescule percentage.

the end result doesnt justify the cost of the tests.

"The Agriculture Department regulates the test and argued that widespread testing could lead to a false positive that would harm the meat industry."
did you miss that little part? theyre not taking a stance against safety, they are looking at it rationally.

your obviously just trying to stir up trouble:confused:

SolRo
05-31-2007, 02:55 PM
ehh, you do know that mad cow disease is a painful and 100% fatal disease to humans?

It's also like AIDs, in that symptoms can take years or decades to develop...so the few deaths a year doesn't mean that more aren't infected.

Yet again, the financial safety of the big industry is more important than the safety of the consumer. And anti-capitalist, since it's just a small company trying to get an edge over its larger competitors.

Big Brother
05-31-2007, 03:12 PM
ehh, you do know that mad cow disease is a painful and 100% fatal disease to humans?

It's also like AIDs, in that symptoms can take years or decades to develop...so the few deaths a year doesn't mean that more aren't infected.

and no people can not get mad cow disease, i forget the name of what humans can contract right now...

i have researched the variant of mad cow that humans can get (wikipedia, webmd, and various others) and not once did i see an article mention pain.

Dementia and psychotic behavior.
Coordination problems. As the disease progresses, a person is no longer able to walk.
Coma.

i am not downplaying how horrible the disease can be, but you should probably learn about the disease before you preach about it.

and no not true, the main outbreak of the disease was in the 1980's in britain (which has dramatically different regulations on cattle feeding by the way) and the disease takes 2 to 8 years to show. so if there were mass amounts of people infected they would be showing by now.

swissfish
05-31-2007, 06:53 PM
As I read it, there is a private company trying to test all the cows they process in there own plants, just to make sure it is Mad Cow free and the goverment tells them they can't do this because the might be a hight demand for this tested meet and the free market dictates that the other companies produce safer products too??????????????????????

Why would the Goverment prevent them from testing??? IMHO they can test for whatever they want and label it as tested as long as it is actually tested.
This seems like a really stupid fight, the goverment picked here.
Smelles fishy to me, like they have something to hide.

Techknowledgy
05-31-2007, 07:38 PM
As I read it, there is a private company trying to test all the cows they process in there own plants, just to make sure it is Mad Cow free and the goverment tells them they can't do this because the might be a hight demand for this tested meet and the free market dictates that the other companies produce safer products too??????????????????????

Why would the Goverment prevent them from testing??? IMHO they can test for whatever they want and label it as tested as long as it is actually tested.
This seems like a really stupid fight, the goverment picked here.
Smelles fishy to me, like they have something to hide.

Welcome to the George Bush's America. Does this crime family have things to hide? Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh.... just read the papers.

Just read this... (and please READ it before you just send me hate replies and call me a crazy left wing liberal...) . This guy wants to control virtually everything.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/bush_nspd51_gives_bush_dictatorial_power.htm

MichaelRyanSD
05-31-2007, 08:00 PM
Welcome to the George Bush's America. Does this crime family have things to hide? Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh.... just read the papers.

Just read this... (and please READ it before you just send me hate replies and call me a crazy left wing liberal...) . This guy wants to control virtually everything.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/bush_nspd51_gives_bush_dictatorial_power.htm

you know whats funny, and this is coming from a guy who is far right-wing as you can get, is the fact that although I do not agree with those "presidential directives" is where this whole "giving the president more power" ideas came from is FDR during the great depression, was it good at the time for him to take the actions he did? I can only assume so since he did help the country recover, but what he did wrong was allow those powers to stay in place.

(Begin Right-Wing Rant) So when Democracy Fails we all know who can thank for what was the beginning of the end...the liberals(End Right-Wing rant)

MichaelRyanSD
05-31-2007, 08:01 PM
PS...there is only like another year left, thank god for term limits

dc_909
05-31-2007, 08:02 PM
In a catastrophic event I think someone needs to take charge without consulting the entire government, which we all know can't make a decision quickly or sometimes ever.

It is not like he is going to turn into some evil dictator.

SolRo
05-31-2007, 08:06 PM

It's not like he'd spy on his own country without oversight...

Or suspend habeas corpus...

Or start wars with false evidence...

Or keep "enemies" imprisoned indefinatly, without charge...

Techknowledgy
05-31-2007, 08:25 PM
In a catastrophic event I think someone needs to take charge without consulting the entire government, which we all know can't make a decision quickly or sometimes ever.

...and you want the one making those decision to be George? Heaven help us. It will be interesting if everyone still thinks whatever he does is cool...... when (and if) the President is a She or..... gasp... A Black Man.

.... George is already doing that.......dictator stuff..... he is just doing it VERY covertly.

This is the man who said "You are doing a heck of a job Brownie" following Katrina.
That short amount of time until he is gone cannot pass quickly enough for me. He scares the crap out of me. If you listen queitly you can hear our fearless leader right now......

"Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006

"It's bad in Iraq. Does that help?" --George W. Bush, after being asked by a reporter whether he's in denial about Iraq, Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006

"And truth of the matter is, a lot of reports in Washington are never read by anybody. To show you how important this one is, I read it, and our guest read it." --George W. Bush, on the Baker-Hamilton Report, appearing with British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006:eek:

"This business about graceful exit just simply has no realism to it at all." --George W. Bush, on speculation that U.S. troops could be withdrawn from Iraq, Amman, Jordan, Nov. 30, 2006

"The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done." --George W. Bush, Greeley, Colo., Nov. 4, 2006

"Anybody who is in a position to serve this country ought to understand the consequences of words." --George W. Bush, interview with Rush Limbaugh, Nov. 1, 2006

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war President. No President wants to be a war President, but I am one." --George W. Bush, Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 26, 2006

Maria Bartiromo: "I'm curious, have you ever googled anybody? Do you use Google?"
President Bush: "Occasionally. One of the things I've used on the Google is to pull up maps. It's very interesting to see -- I've forgot the name of the program -- but you get the satellite, and you can -- like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes." --interview with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, Oct. 24, 2006:confused:

"We're never been stay the course, George." --George W. Bush, attempting to distance himself from what has been his core strategy in Iraq for the last three years, interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, Oct. 22, 2006

"This morning my administration released the budget numbers for fiscal 2006. These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are the actual results for the fiscal year that ended February the 30th." --George W. Bush, on the fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

"One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same cards." --George W. Bush, on holding six-party talks with North Korea, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

"I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." --George W. Bush, talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward

"I like to tell people when the final history is written on Iraq, it will look like just a comma because there is -- my point is, there's a strong will for democracy." --George W. Bush, interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Sept. 24, 2006

"You're one of the outstanding leaders in a very important part of the world. I want to thank you for strategizing our discussions." --George W. Bush, meeting with the prime minister of Malaysia, New York, N.Y., Sept. 18, 2006

"The Patriot Act has increased the flow of information within our government and it has helped break up terrorist cells in the United States of America. And the United States Congress was right to renew the terrorist act -- the Patriot Act." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. , Sept. 7, 2006

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." -:rolleyes: -George W. Bush, interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"I said I was looking for a book to read, Laura said you ought to try Camus. I also read three Shakespeares. ... I've got a eck-a-lec-tic reading list." --George W. Bush, interview with NBC's Brian Williams, New Orleans, La., Aug. 29, 2006

"And I suspect that what you'll see, Toby, is there will be a momentum, momentum will be gathered. Houses will begat jobs, jobs will begat houses." --George W. Bush, talking to reporters along the hurricane-ravaged Gulf Coast, Gulfport, Miss., Aug. 28, 2006

"I would guess, I would surmise that some of the more spectacular bombings are done by al Qaeda suiciders." --George W. Bush, on violence in Iraq, Washington, D.C., Aug. 21, 2006 (Ya think?)

"The United States of America is engaged in a war against an extremist group of folks." --George W. Bush, McLean, Va., Aug. 15, 2006
(He obviously is a Yale man........)

dc_909
05-31-2007, 08:26 PM
None of those things bother me. I would not consider any of those things "evil".

If you have nothing to hide, than spying reveals nothing.

He might have started a war with false evidence, but nobody can say for sure.

If an you are at war, "enemies" are trying to kill your troops. Therefore, they should have little rights until war is over.

dc_909
05-31-2007, 08:29 PM
Better than Hilary or Obama. I would prefer McCain over Bush, but we have to wait it out.

Techknowledgy
05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
None of those things bother me. I would not consider any of those things "evil".

1 If you have nothing to hide, than spying reveals nothing.

2 He might have started a war with false evidence, but nobody can say for sure.

3 If an you are at war, "enemies" are trying to kill your troops. Therefore, they should have little rights until war is over.

1 I have nothing to hide, but I want the government out of my life. I am so stuck on this Bill of Rights thing!
2. Are you serious? Are you the last person on the planet who still thinks the Iraqis did 9/11?
3 Then all he has to do is declare YOU an enemy combatant and then he can hold you forever without due process..... (oh .... sorry... the Patriot Act already does that!)

dc_909
05-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Sorry, but I don't do ANYTHING worthy of being considered an enemy combatant.

I don't think the Iraqis did it, but I believe he had SOME reason to do what he did. After it is all settled, that country will be better off, but it is up to them, and other mid-east countries, to decide that.

Techknowledgy
05-31-2007, 08:39 PM
Better than Hilary or Obama. I would prefer McCain over Bush, but we have to wait it out.

McCain does not have a chance. None of the other Republican candidates look so hot either. That is just what we need, another middle aged rich white guy..... trying to be Ronald Reagan.
What is better? I guess you are too young to remember when the economy was really good. (Not just told it was good...) When we had a budget surplus. When the rights of children mattered AFTER they were born too. ... and we didn't just have cute catch phrases like "Leave No Child Behind" but actually put our money where our mouth is.

Techknowledgy
05-31-2007, 08:45 PM
Sorry, but I don't do ANYTHING worthy of being considered an enemy combatant.

I don't think the Iraqis did it, but I believe he had SOME reason to do what he did. After it is all settled, that country will be better off, but it is up to them, and other mid-east countries, to decide that.

Neither did many of the people OUR government has detained......

Yes. The initial operation was called. Operation Iraqi Liberation...... (Honest-OIL) Now it is up to them to decide their fate? ...lattle late for that.... they have little infrastructure left. I don't think the already dead 600,000 Iraqis or 3,000 plus dead Americans, or 40,000 plus wounded Americans think anyone is better off. Didn't we learn ANYTHING in Viet Nam?

Big Brother
05-31-2007, 09:00 PM
2. Are you serious? Are you the last person on the planet who still thinks the Iraqis did 9/11?

are you seriously retarted? are you a conspiracist? please go drink bleach :) .

the conspiracy theories have been proven wrong repeatedly.

if you dont beleive me, go watch "loose change" (arguably the most popular conspiracy theory movie). then go watch "screw loose change". every part of tloose change is systematically proven wrong.

luistwentyone
05-31-2007, 09:18 PM
:eek:

:rolleyes:

LMAO

If you have nothing to hide, than spying reveals nothing.

He might have started a war with false evidence, but nobody can say for sure.

If an you are at war, "enemies" are trying to kill your troops. Therefore, they should have little rights until war is over.

Poacher
05-31-2007, 10:08 PM
holy sh*t three cases in america!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooo!!!!!!

considering the amount of people that eat meat (and how often they eat it) that is a minescule percentage.

the end result doesnt justify the cost of the tests.

"The Agriculture Department regulates the test and argued that widespread testing could lead to a false positive that would harm the meat industry."
did you miss that little part? theyre not taking a stance against safety, they are looking at it rationally.

your obviously just trying to stir up trouble:confused:

Right on!...:rolleyes:

It would never occure to the anti-bush crowd that maybe he is trying to keep the price of meat from skyrocketing to perhaps $25.00 a pound because its been tested for mad-cow, and allow the meatpackers to capitalize on public panic. 3 people out of 200,000,000,000+ who eat meat everyday...OOOOOhhhhhh:eek: !

Jas0863
05-31-2007, 10:35 PM
The Anti-Bush haters should be appauled of being Americans. He is an elected official(President) of The United States Of America and not The Divided States Of America. Why don't you all go to some of those Middle Eastern countries and exercise your First Amendment Rights. Why not have some realistic solutions to the some of the problems and stop acting like you reside in a perfect world. I've never seen this country more divided; lets get out Core Values and Ethnics in line and do something for the benefit of all of us. Hating and find faults without constructive solutions are getting us no where and we all are paying price. Politics are so corrupt now that illegal immigrants are protesting and drew // to MLK; Jane Fonda, an actress was crucified for going to Hanoi during the Vietnam War and a sitting offical went to Syria during a conflict to prove what.

Jas0863
05-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Tech, what about White Water, darn good thing Monica is a spitter and Ken Starr was distracted; do you have the literature on this as well? Don't get me wrong, I'm for the better of the country and the generations following us, but try to have a balance debate without anger or hatred.

SolRo
05-31-2007, 11:01 PM
Tech, what about White Water, darn good thing Monica is a spitter and Ken Starr was distracted;

Hating and find faults without constructive solutions are getting us no where and we all are paying price.

WARNING! WARNING! CONSERVATIVE DOUBLE TALK!

My side; we should use diplomacy

Your side; we need to intimidate or bomb every country we dont like into submission.

And we're the ones not being constructive? Get real.

SolRo
05-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Right on!...:rolleyes:

It would never occure to the anti-bush crowd that maybe he is trying to keep the price of meat from skyrocketing to perhaps $25.00 a pound because its been tested for mad-cow, and allow the meatpackers to capitalize on public panic. 3 people out of 200,000,000,000+ who eat meat everyday...OOOOOhhhhhh:eek: !

Yes, that one small company was going to be competitive by charging $25 a pound....ever think that if the tests are cost effective enough that this small company could afford to use them on all their cows, than the larger guys can do it even cheaper?

You conservative guys love to lecture me on how you know more and run businesses, blah, blah. But even I know that when things are done on a large scale, they become much cheaper to do.

edit; it's like that stupid excuse airlines use to not add non-manditory safety features...."we'll we could, but it would end up costing $120 million!!!!"....which ends up being about $7 extra per ticket.

DaveMorris
05-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Do we really need to rehash the fact that a bunch of you guys think Bush is Satan? I am so sick and tired of hearing how everything bad in this world is George Bush's fault and the Democrats are always right. The Dems are just as corrupt as the Republicans. If he is so bad, then why don't you guys who think so get off your dead a**es and do something PRODUCTIVE about it. Talk is cheap.

I for one, will be voting for Fred Dalton Thompson. The last actor we had in the White house did a good job. I'm ready for another one. (And no, I don't care about all of the evil that you guys think Reagan did).

Let's get back to reefs!

Jas0863
05-31-2007, 11:34 PM
SolRo: I believe in treating individuals on their merit and what I mean is to give Jack his jacket when appropiate and the big stick appropiately as well. Those classifications, conservative, left, right is for folks who may have a hidden political agenda(s). Diplomacy also goes through the UN; where has that gotten us? Diplomacy always seem to end up with someone getting a fat juicy carrot. Maybe it's time to put some salt, vinegar and pepper with that same carrot, don't you think? What's your thoughts of the ACLU and Amesty Inernational?

Dave, IMHO within my generation,I feel that good old Ronnie has done more for this country than any others. I second that vote as well.

SolRo
05-31-2007, 11:56 PM
SolRo: I believe in treating individuals on their merit and what I mean is to give Jack his jacket when appropiate and the big stick appropiately as well. Those classifications, conservative, left, right is for folks who may have a hidden political agenda(s). Diplomacy also goes through the UN; where has that gotten us? Diplomacy always seem to end up with someone getting a fat juicy carrot. Maybe it's time to put some salt, vinegar and pepper with that same carrot, don't you think? What's your thoughts of the ACLU and Amesty Inernational?

So basicly, you're a hypocrit.

Clinton is an evil man for getting a hummer, and Bush is an angel for starting wars and erroding rights?

What has diplomacy gotten america? How about AMERICA ITSELF? If the revolutionaries didn't convince france (that evil country im sure you hate), via diplomacy, to help fight the british, this place would probably still be a colony.

Then the Louisiana Purchase, and then Alaska, neither were gotten via military force....sheesh, didn't think I'd have to teach american history to a conservative....

Also, North Korea stopped nuke enrichment because of diplomacy...incase history is too hard to remember.

SolRo
06-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Also, right now this testing costs $50 a cow

for an average 1,150 pound animal, that would equal an astronomical price increase of;

(drumroll)

4.3 cents a pound.

Jas0863
06-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Now are you forgetting WW1 and 2; well N. Korea and Iran were in the same tent, weren't they? You're the one that seem to have forgotten. You do sound more conservative or even liberal than even Jimmy Carter. You seem to live and die by diplomacy, but that isn't the cure all. On the other hand, you're displaying a common problem, cherry picking with assertion, can't debate without going down the dirty track, name calling and trying to insult one's intelligence. Have you ever served in the miltary or had any affilation with the military in any capacity since you mentioned it?

SolRo
06-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Now are you forgetting WW1 and 2; well N. Korea and Iran were in the same tent, weren't they? You're the one that seem to have forgotten. You do sound more conservative or even liberal than even Jimmy Carter. You seem to live and die by diplomacy, but that isn't the cure all. On the other hand, you're displaying a common problem, cherry picking with assertion, can't debate without going down the dirty track, name calling and trying to insult one's intelligence. Have you ever served in the miltary or had any affilation with the military in any capacity since you mentioned it?
Are you implying I have to serve in the military to have anti-war stance...wha?

And since you want to start talking about wars...Korea and vietnam...great military action successes, don't you think?

Jas0863
06-01-2007, 01:11 AM
What I'm simply implying is that with the events of today, it seems that Diplomacy with a strong positive re-inforcement is best route to travel. We need to be united for the common good of this country and its citizens. Enough said on my behalf.

SolRo
06-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Diplomacy is a form of compromise, not a one sided exchange.

Both parties give something up inorder to gain something they both want.

Diplomacy at the barrel of a gun isn't diplomacy, its intimidation.

Also, positive reinforcement means rewarding good behavior, something you seem to be against.

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 06:03 AM
If ANYONE had divided this country, it has been the conservatives. It is NOT name calling, or hate mongering. It is simply the truth. America is mnore sharply divided now than ever before. Right on that track. You cannot however sing the praises of someone like Thompson, who has little political experience, and say we can't elect Obama because he has none. What happened to great leaders in this country? What the hell ever happened to people who were well informed and read, and actually voted?

There is NOTHING wrong with a balanced debate. I am all for it. Fair and balanced is the Fox mantra after all. If fair and balanced means we start impeachment proceedings for one President having an affair, and lying about it, and do not start them for one who lies us into a solutionless war, quietly steals civil liberties, and the fires state attorneys who go after corrupt politicians in his own party, and on and on.... that is NOT fair and balanced.
If any of you are so pro-fight them there and not over here, because they will "follow us home...like puppies?) enlist, or have the people you know and love enlist. I hope they are not the last soldier to die in a meaningless war. If you must compare we spend less time on WWII than we have oin this mess.

There were no Iraqis on those planes on 9/11. 15 of them were Saudis. They were all here legally. It is not conspiracy theories gentlemen. It is a fact.

Other facts:

Bush wanted this war before he was elected.

Corporations have made huge profits while many American jobs are being shipped overseas, even Levis are no longer made in America, and when you call American Express to ask for help you get India.

Halliburton, the company that Cheney used to head up, that has and is making HUGE profits on this war now runs out of the Middle East, free of US intervention.

Bush says he has to lisen to the commanders on the ground, and then when the same retire they say he does not listen to the commanders on the ground.

My wife and I make a pretty good living, but those tax cuts seem to have missed us altogether.

Going back in history 40 years or even 10 and trying to change that is fruitless. Let's live in the NOW. This is where we are now. George has been there for nearly 7 years. Things are a mess. Stop blaming slick Willy and Hillary, and bring up FDR or whomever is fruitless.

*** marriage and ****sexuality in no way effect my marriage or my family.

Making abortion illegal does not stop it.

**** Cheney's *** daughter and her lover just had a baby together.

Scripps water is safe to use in your reef if you use some precautions.

There are others.

Poacher
06-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Are you implying I have to serve in the military to have anti-war stance...wha?

And since you want to start talking about wars...Korea and vietnam...great military action successes, don't you think?

Yawn...Solro, This seems to be another attempt by you to to drum up drama on this board for your entertainment...

I think I interpret what Jas was saying is... that Bush is the elected Leader of the free world doing the best he can and you continually pass judgment on him even though your just an insignificant little unemployed college student. Get a real job before spouting off. :D

(Is that correct Jas?)...just messin with ya Solro:p

swissfish
06-01-2007, 07:42 AM
aren't we talking about mad cow desease???????????????????????????

Poacher
06-01-2007, 07:51 AM
If ANYONE had divided this country, it has been the conservatives. It is NOT name calling, or hate mongering. It is simply the truth. America is mnore sharply divided now than ever before.

More than the civil war?, Vietnam and kent state?, Civil rights movement?...

Blaming it all on conservatives? Pleeeeaaaseee...

IMHO, America is still the greatest country to live in...

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 07:54 AM

That is what I thought ?:eek: ?

Only three(Reported) Mad Cow cases? Well we tested less than 1% of the cows. If we tested all of them, the real number is much higher; in hundreds! Since the disease can stay dormant in your body for 10-12 years, we could have thousands of mad cow infected people in the US that we do not even know about. And the counter is going up.

Poacher
06-01-2007, 07:55 AM

Yes, it seems our liberal brothers think that the conservatives are purposely allowing the tainted meat to be sold to the american public in attempt to kill off the democrats so the Republican Party could never lose another election.:eek: :D

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Yes, it seems our liberal brothers think that the conservatives are purposely allowing the tainted meat to be sold to the american public in attempt to kill off the democrats so the Republican Party could never lose another election.:eek: :D

lol!

Politicians will do just about anything to win the election these days !!!!:eek:

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Hey Poacher,
That is such a cheap shot. Read the powers the Prez. has given himself in relation to another 9/11 type disaster. What excatly that disaster looks like is pretty much up to him. Epidemic, attack, natural disaster, pick your poison. Talk about conspiracy theory.

"Yes, it seems our liberal brothers think that the conservatives are purposely allowing the tainted meat to be sold to the american public in attempt to kill off the democrats so the Republican Party could never lose another election."

You are right about one thing. America is still the greatest country to live in. The point is, we could do so much better. We deserve better, and honestly the world deserves better.

Gosh, there I go again, thinking about everyone and not just me.

luistwentyone
06-01-2007, 08:13 AM
hey poacher in your avatar, who is that ? I see george bush, but I cant tell who the older guy on the right is.

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 08:19 AM
hey poacher in your avatar, who is that ? I see george bush, but I cant tell who the older guy on the right is.

LMAO !!!!

Big Brother
06-01-2007, 08:23 AM
i quit :)

this thread is officially retarted. just people arguing and getting mad at each other.

and now its de-volved into mindless insults. my 5 year old cousing can insult people.

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 08:29 AM

this thread is officially retarted. just people arguing and getting mad at each other.

and now its de-volved into mindless insults. my 5 year old cousing can insult people.

I agree........

are you seriously retarted? are you a conspiracist? please go drink bleach :) .

Kind of like this ????

luistwentyone
06-01-2007, 08:34 AM

I agree !!!! :eek:

calling people retarded is just not cool :p

Big Brother
06-01-2007, 08:47 AM

the conspiracy theories have been proven wrong repeatedly.

if you dont beleive me, go watch "loose change" (arguably the most popular conspiracy theory movie). then go watch "screw loose change". every part of tloose change is systematically proven wrong.

love that selectiveness.

theres a difference between that and just calling people names.

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Big Brother calling people retarded is an insult to retarded people.

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 08:54 AM

theres a difference between that and just calling people names.

Sure it is....;)

Big Brother
06-01-2007, 08:57 AM
if you cant see the difference i truly feel bad for you

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 09:02 AM
if you cant see the difference i truly feel bad for you

Awww...I am not trying make you feel bad.:) Just having some fun. Its Friday, be happy !!!

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Dude,
I don't need or want your sympathy. Just have a little compassion. Your point of view is not the only point of view. Opinions are just that. Yours may be held dearly, but so are those of other people. They are just as valid. I watch a movie and I see one thing. You watch a movie and see another. That is a good thing. Name calling does not help. People with mental problems like retardation can no more change that than you can change being a guy. It is what they are and what God has made them.

Where it breaks down is when we use words like "liberal" as a slam. It is not a slam. I am a liberal if it means this. (From the Chicago Tribune.)

1. Liberals believe individuals should doubt their own truths and consider fairly and open-mindedly the truths of others. This is at the very heart of liberalism. Liberals understand, as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once observed, that "time has upset many fighting faiths." Liberals are skeptical of censorship and celebrate free and open debate.

2. Liberals believe individuals should be tolerant and respectful of difference. It is liberals who have supported and continue to support the civil rights movement, affirmative action, the Equal Rights Amendment and the rights of ***s and lesbians. (Note that a conflict between propositions 1 and 2 leads to divisions among liberals on issues like pornography and hate speech.)

3. Liberals believe individuals have a right and a responsibility to participate in public debate. It is liberals who have championed and continue to champion expansion of the franchise; the elimination of obstacles to voting; "one person, one vote;" limits on partisan gerrymandering; campaign-finance reform; and a more vibrant freedom of speech. They believe, with Justice Louis Brandeis, that "the greatest menace to freedom is an inert people."

4. Liberals believe "we the people" are the governors and not the subjects of government, and that government must treat each person with that in mind. It is liberals who have defended and continue to defend the freedom of the press to investigate and challenge the government, the protection of individual privacy from overbearing government monitoring, and the right of individuals to reproductive freedom. (Note that libertarians, often thought of as "conservatives," share this value with liberals.)

5. Liberals believe government must respect and affirmatively safeguard the liberty, equality and dignity of each individual. It is liberals who have championed and continue to champion the rights of racial, religious and ethnic minorities, political dissidents, persons accused of crime and the outcasts of society. It is liberals who have insisted on the right to counsel, a broad application of the right to due process of law and the principle of equal protection for all people.

6. Liberals believe government has a fundamental responsibility to help those who are less fortunate. It is liberals who have supported and continue to support government programs to improve health care, education, social security, job training and welfare for the neediest members of society. It is liberals who maintain that a national community is like a family and that government exists in part to "promote the general welfare."

7. Liberals believe government should never act on the basis of sectarian faith. It is liberals who have opposed and continue to oppose school prayer and the teaching of creationism in public schools and who support government funding for stem-cell research, the rights of ***s and lesbians and the freedom of choice for women.

8. Liberals believe courts have a special responsibility to protect individual liberties. It is principally liberal judges and justices who have preserved and continue to preserve freedom of expression, individual privacy, freedom of religion and due process of law. (Conservative judges and justices more often wield judicial authority to protect property rights and the interests of corporations, commercial advertisers and the wealthy.)

9. Liberals believe government must protect the safety and security of the people, for without such protection liberalism is impossible. This, of course, is less a tenet of liberalism than a reply to those who attack liberalism. The accusation that liberals are unwilling to protect the nation from internal and external dangers is false. Because liberals respect competing values, such as procedural fairness and individual dignity, they weigh more carefully particular exercises of government power (such as the use of secret evidence, hearsay and torture), but they are no less willing to use government authority in other forms (such as expanded police forces and international diplomacy) to protect the nation and its citizens.

10. Liberals believe government must protect the safety and security of the people, without unnecessarily sacrificing constitutional values. It is liberals who have demanded and continue to demand legal protections to avoid the conviction of innocent people in the criminal justice system, reasonable restraints on government surveillance of American citizens, and fair procedures to ensure that alleged enemy combatants are in fact enemy combatants. Liberals adhere to the view expressed by Brandeis some 80 years ago: "Those who won our independence ... did not exalt order at the cost of liberty."

luistwentyone
06-01-2007, 09:15 AM
WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!

I am a damn proud LIBERAL !!!!!!

Louie the liberal

Dude,
I don't need or want your sympathy. Just have a little compassion. Your point of view is not the only point of view. Opinions are just that. Yours may be held dearly, but so are those of other people. They are just as valid. I watch a movie and I see one thing. You watch a movie and see another. That is a good thing. Name calling does not help. People with mental problems like retardation can no more change that than you can change being a guy. It is what they are and what God has made them.

Where it breaks down is when we use words like "liberal" as a slam. It is not a slam. I am a liberal if it means this. (From the Chicago Tribune.)

1. Liberals believe individuals should doubt their own truths and consider fairly and open-mindedly the truths of others. This is at the very heart of liberalism. Liberals understand, as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once observed, that "time has upset many fighting faiths." Liberals are skeptical of censorship and celebrate free and open debate.

2. Liberals believe individuals should be tolerant and respectful of difference. It is liberals who have supported and continue to support the civil rights movement, affirmative action, the Equal Rights Amendment and the rights of ***s and lesbians. (Note that a conflict between propositions 1 and 2 leads to divisions among liberals on issues like pornography and hate speech.)

3. Liberals believe individuals have a right and a responsibility to participate in public debate. It is liberals who have championed and continue to champion expansion of the franchise; the elimination of obstacles to voting; "one person, one vote;" limits on partisan gerrymandering; campaign-finance reform; and a more vibrant freedom of speech. They believe, with Justice Louis Brandeis, that "the greatest menace to freedom is an inert people."

4. Liberals believe "we the people" are the governors and not the subjects of government, and that government must treat each person with that in mind. It is liberals who have defended and continue to defend the freedom of the press to investigate and challenge the government, the protection of individual privacy from overbearing government monitoring, and the right of individuals to reproductive freedom. (Note that libertarians, often thought of as "conservatives," share this value with liberals.)

5. Liberals believe government must respect and affirmatively safeguard the liberty, equality and dignity of each individual. It is liberals who have championed and continue to champion the rights of racial, religious and ethnic minorities, political dissidents, persons accused of crime and the outcasts of society. It is liberals who have insisted on the right to counsel, a broad application of the right to due process of law and the principle of equal protection for all people.

6. Liberals believe government has a fundamental responsibility to help those who are less fortunate. It is liberals who have supported and continue to support government programs to improve health care, education, social security, job training and welfare for the neediest members of society. It is liberals who maintain that a national community is like a family and that government exists in part to "promote the general welfare."

7. Liberals believe government should never act on the basis of sectarian faith. It is liberals who have opposed and continue to oppose school prayer and the teaching of creationism in public schools and who support government funding for stem-cell research, the rights of ***s and lesbians and the freedom of choice for women.

8. Liberals believe courts have a special responsibility to protect individual liberties. It is principally liberal judges and justices who have preserved and continue to preserve freedom of expression, individual privacy, freedom of religion and due process of law. (Conservative judges and justices more often wield judicial authority to protect property rights and the interests of corporations, commercial advertisers and the wealthy.)

9. Liberals believe government must protect the safety and security of the people, for without such protection liberalism is impossible. This, of course, is less a tenet of liberalism than a reply to those who attack liberalism. The accusation that liberals are unwilling to protect the nation from internal and external dangers is false. Because liberals respect competing values, such as procedural fairness and individual dignity, they weigh more carefully particular exercises of government power (such as the use of secret evidence, hearsay and torture), but they are no less willing to use government authority in other forms (such as expanded police forces and international diplomacy) to protect the nation and its citizens.

10. Liberals believe government must protect the safety and security of the people, without unnecessarily sacrificing constitutional values. It is liberals who have demanded and continue to demand legal protections to avoid the conviction of innocent people in the criminal justice system, reasonable restraints on government surveillance of American citizens, and fair procedures to ensure that alleged enemy combatants are in fact enemy combatants. Liberals adhere to the view expressed by Brandeis some 80 years ago: "Those who won our independence ... did not exalt order at the cost of liberty."

Jas0863
06-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Now, I know who were the culprits that cause such hate and discontent among the Muslim faith. It was the Liberals, yes they posted that cartoon character of Allah with the fuse/bomb on his head. Tech, you have to reel in the ACLU and Amesty International. You have to be diplomatic with Iran and North Korea.

Poacher
06-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Dude,

And all these programs are expected to be paid for by the hated conservatives...:p

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 10:46 AM
No,
You are right Jas. Just Nuke all of them. .... and as George says it will make the world a safer place for Democracy. Personaly I am glad the ACLU does what it does. Are they always right, probably not. Nazis make me pretty upset, and they go to court for them.

Amnesty Internationl: Hmmmm What do they fight for?

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Protect Women's Human Rights

Prevention of Torture

Prevention of "Disappearances"

Prevention of Extrajudicial Executions

Implementing Human Rights in International Peace-keeping Operations

Role of Health Professionals in the Exposure of Torture and Ill-treatment

Medical Investigation of Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment

Which of these causes do you hate the most?

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 10:57 AM
And all these programs are expected to be paid for by the hated conservatives...:p

Uh.. No actually. YOU, or conservatives for that matter do not pay for all of these "programs." We all do through our taxes. Even the reviled illegal aliens who pay income taxes, and local taxes when they shop do. Are public schools a bad thing? Are good roads? Clean water from your tap? A strong military? Safe skies when we fly? Is conservation of natural wildlife a bad thing? When your house is on fire are firetrucks a bad thing? You sound like the guy who gets pulled over for speeding and then tells the cop "I pay your salary." We all pay for it man. Not just you, and certainly not just the conservatives. Conservatives are not hated by me or most people. Hate in fact is a pretty strong word. Beside, most of these are not "programs" (and I know you are thinking welfare and food stamp, used by the way primarily by unwed white women under the age of 30 with children and no daddy,) They are world views, and most of them are in the Constitution and in the Bill of Rights.

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Now, I know who were the culprits that cause such hate and discontent among the Muslim faith. It was the Liberals, yes they posted that cartoon character of Allah with the fuse/bomb on his head. Tech, you have to reel in the ACLU and Amesty International. You have to be diplomatic with Iran and North Korea.

You know what they are so pissed about? The United States building military bases on their Holy Land. They have a real problem with this. Imagine if the Iranians wanted to build a military base on Catalina Island. We might not like that so much. The cartoons.... well...... if a house was on fire, and you wanted to put the fire out, you would not throw gasoline on it. It may be a freedom of speech issue, but it would be equally tasteless to draw cartoons about San Diego's conservative East and North Counties. But I still think Foxworthy is right....... "if you have even been too drunk to fish, you might be a red neck...."

Big Brother
06-01-2007, 12:51 PM
way to make republicans look like satan :)

but we all know liberals are angels

luistwentyone
06-01-2007, 01:00 PM
.....but we all know liberals are angels

not all......... only 99.9%

:p

SECTER1
06-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Yawn...Solro, This seems to be another attempt by you to to drum up drama on this board for your entertainment...

Thank you....

Big Brother
06-01-2007, 01:27 PM
not all......... only 99.9%

haha you seem to be the only person posting on this thread joking around and not getting pissed off :cool:

luistwentyone
06-01-2007, 01:32 PM
haha you seem to be the only person posting on this thread joking around and not getting pissed off :cool:

got tired of buying keyboards :D

Big Brother
06-01-2007, 01:47 PM
haha good policy

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Its time to close the thread. It seems we have a truce here. We can’t have that. Time to pack-up and start a new controversial thread.

What you got lined up Luise? :D

SolRo
06-01-2007, 03:08 PM

I think I interpret what Jas was saying is... that Bush is the elected Leader of the free world doing the best he can and you continually pass judgment on him even though your just an insignificant little unemployed college student. Get a real job before spouting off. :D

(Is that correct Jas?)...just messin with ya Solro:p

Well all you redneck hicks had no problem passing judgment on clinton back when times were good, even though you also are insiginificant little 1 vote non-corporations.

And im also just messing with you, which makes my insulting comments non-insulting, right? :p

Poacher
06-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Well all you redneck hicks had no problem passing judgment on clinton back when times were good, even though you also are insiginificant little 1 vote non-corporations.

And im also just messing with you, which makes my insulting comments non-insulting, right? :p

Hey...The only problem I had with Clinton was in his choice of interns. Hell if I was president, I would of had all the Washington Redskin cheerleaders in the oval office. :p

...as I was signing a bill allowing oil drilling off the coast of california and prestine natural preserves:D

Poacher
06-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Its time to close the thread. It seems we have a truce here. We can’t have that. Time to pack-up and start a new controversial thread.

What you got lined up Luise? :D

We havent touched on the issue of illegal immigration...:D

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 03:54 PM
We havent touched on the issue of illegal immigration...:D

Some people might be on the fence with that one. :D

fishfinger
06-01-2007, 03:57 PM

Yet again, the financial safety of the big industry is more important than the safety of the consumer. And anti-capitalist, since it's just a small company trying to get an edge over its larger competitors.

There is a very simple cure for AIDS. It's called abstanance. It would cure AIDS in one generation world wide. The ingfected would die off and no new cases would develope. AIDS would be OVER!!!

fishfinger
06-01-2007, 03:58 PM

Then if he is so Evil why don't you nad your elected people impeach him and end it all?

SolRo
06-01-2007, 04:01 PM
There is a very simple cure for AIDS. It's called abstanance. It would cure AIDS in one generation world wide. The ingfected would die off and no new cases would develope. AIDS would be OVER!!!

Yes, all people should stop having sex for the next 40-80 years.

Now I realy do know you have no idea where reality is, not even a general direction.

pk-sd
06-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Now I realy do know you have no idea where reality is, not even a general direction.

side effects of abstinence maybe ??

fishfinger
06-01-2007, 06:10 PM

Then I will shut up and let um just keep dying by the millions then? Great solution ... Brilliant!!

fishfinger
06-01-2007, 06:13 PM
side effects of abstinence maybe ??

The side effects would be a few less people dying a slow miserable death and a few less dying of starvation in Africa. I know. Bad side effects. The left needs these people dying needlessly so that they have a reason to Hate Bush more and somewhere to vent their political rage. Never mind curing the problem in a simple solution. That's does not interest them in the least odiously. Other wise they would use the 100% proven cure.

SolRo
06-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Then I will shut up and let um just keep dying by the millions then? Great solution ... Brilliant!!

Well, you shutting up would definatly help.

also; condoms, vaccenes, researching a cure, testing, etc, etc, etc.

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Then if he is so Evil why don't you nad your elected people impeach him and end it all?

Probably because the chicken **** Democrats we elected are somewhat spineless too. You are right though. We need to just throw his ass out. Then we would have Darth Vader as the Perz. There isn't enough time in Chimpy's term to impeach him.... be cool if he resigned though! .... rats still have Darth Vader..... well if he resigned too.... nah... then we would have Nancy... lets just wait it out and see if America has one more Thomas Jefferson in it. We need a statesman now.... not another rich, white politician born with a silver spoon in his (or he mouth.....)

.... and Clinton did have REALLY bad taste in women... not like JFK.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmMarilyn..............:D

fishfinger
06-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Well, you shutting up would definatly help.

also; condoms, vaccenes, researching a cure, testing, etc, etc, etc.

And your solution to ending AIDS is what?. The same thing we have been doing? and tell us have great that is working then will you. I will shut up when you pathetic left wing ideas actually work. How about that?
Hint: you ideas will never work and have not so guess what I will not be shutting up...........lol
Your very predictable, and sort of funny if it were not so lame, I mean the ideas you have that don't work. But just keep beating that dead condo horse while they drop like flies from AIDS..

SolRo
06-01-2007, 06:58 PM
And your solution to ending AIDS is what?. The same thing we have been doing? and tell us have great that is working then will you. I will shut up when you pathetic left wing ideas actually work. How about that?
Hint: you ideas will never work and have not so guess what I will not be shutting up...........lol
Your very predictable, and sort of funny if it were not so lame, I mean the ideas you have that don't work. But just keep beating that dead condo horse while they drop like flies from AIDS..
You're seriously brain damaged...you think making everyone on the PLANET stop having sex for 40+ years is a good and viable idea, but contraceptives and finding a cure are pathetic ideas?

There isn't a word to discribe how dumb and naive you are.

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Solro is right here. Science is going to be the only way we end this nightmare.

By Laura Sessions Stepp
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, April 14, 2007; Page A02

A long-awaited national study has concluded that abstinence-only sex education, a cornerstone of the Bush administration's social agenda, does not keep teenagers from having sex. Neither does it increase or decrease the likelihood that if they do have sex, they will use a condom.

Authorized by Congress in 1997, the study followed 2000 children from elementary or middle school into high school. The children lived in four communities -- two urban, two rural. All of the children received the family life services available in their community, in addition, slightly more than half of them also received abstinence-only education.

By the end of the study, when the average child was just shy of 17, half of both groups had remained abstinent. The sexually active teenagers had sex the first time at about age 15. Less than a quarter of them, in both groups, reported using a condom every time they had sex. More than a third of both groups had two or more partners

Humans like to do it. Period. Not much will stop that. But think of all of the other awful diseases that are history now. Polio used to kill millions.

fishfinger
06-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Probably because the chicken **** Democrats we elected are somewhat spineless too. You are right though. We need to just throw his ass out. Then we would have Darth Vader as the Perz. There isn't enough time in Chimpy's term to impeach him.... be cool if he resigned though! .... rats still have Darth Vader..... well if he resigned too.... nah... then we would have Nancy... lets just wait it out and see if America has one more Thomas Jefferson in it. We need a statesman now.... not another rich, white politician born with a silver spoon in his (or he mouth.....)

.... and Clinton did have REALLY bad taste in women... not like JFK.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmMarilyn..............:D

We are stuck with what we have. Just like we were under Clinton. I hated that 8 years.......lol

fishfinger
06-01-2007, 08:24 PM
You're seriously brain damaged...you think making everyone on the PLANET stop having sex for 40+ years is a good and viable idea, but contraceptives and finding a cure are pathetic ideas?

There isn't a word to discribe how dumb and naive you are.

Let's see nwo. You what 20 years old. I am 50. I have seen a hell of a lot more than. Your skull is full of mush you child. I have watched the liberal ways fail and lead to more trouble all my life. There way no AIDS when I was your age. That's to liberal ways and ideas it is rampant and on the rise again in this country mainly among ***s athat just don't get it.

You are the naive one boy.

Once again. How are your contraceptives working for these last 50 years or so? And there will be billions wasted on a cure that may never happen. Abstance works ALL THE TIME. It would put a swift end to the misery. you way ensures that it will be prolonged for decades if not centuries.

fishfinger
06-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Polio still kills, and lepracy and a host of diseases that will probably never be stamped out. Malaria, TB.......they have not disappeared. Sorry.

SolRo
06-01-2007, 08:27 PM
and smallpox....oh wait, no, that got completely eradicated.

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 08:46 PM
How old you are has nothing to do with how wise you are. I know a lot of pretty pathetically ignorant 50+ year old folks. I am 50, and quite the opposite fish, after travelling all over the country, and lots of the world, and I guess I am just more optomistic. These diseases can be wiped out. All of them. Interestingly, the highest spike right now is among women in Third World Countries, infected through heterosexual contact. Why do you hate liberals so much fish? If Jesus was alive he would certainly be a lib. Heal the sick and feed the poor and peace and all of that. Jesus would not just let all of these people die. Have some compassion for the less fortunate. Have some feelings for the sick. The kids in these countries did not ask for this. What about them? Your approach that these diseases will never be stamped out is so defeatist. If humans were meant to fly they would be born with wings? The Internet is a fad? Welcome to the 21st Century, and with all our failings look at how far we have come, and how much farther we can go.

Techknowledgy
06-01-2007, 08:55 PM
....just FYI fish, abstinence only works if you practice it. again... very hard for humans to do. Condoms are not magic....... speaking of Magic.... notice he is still alive? How DID they do that? Damn liberals with their new fangled science thingies!

fishfinger
06-02-2007, 06:15 AM
....just FYI fish, abstinence only works if you practice it. again... very hard for humans to do. Condoms are not magic....... speaking of Magic.... notice he is still alive? How DID they do that? Damn liberals with their new fangled science thingies!

Now you see it. This is what i was trying to get at. Humans are sinners and CAN'T control themselves no matter how hard they try. Knowing full well that abstaining from sex would put a swift end to all STD's they can't come to grips with it and practice a lifestyle that would cure the world of a host of diseases. Yes magic is still alive. Guess how much it is costing him. Extremely expensive and not practical for the millions that are infected. I have a friend from a group I am part of that has AIDS for about 15 plus years now and he is doing pretty well. Sometimes not so good. He is a Christian who is also *** and that is how he got infected. Now he is sentenced to a like with no more sex at all. Unless he wants to be a murderer and infect someone else.

And I don't hate liberals by the way. I used to be one in fact. I have plenty of them as close friends. I just disagree with many of their ideas, that's all. Not all of their ideas mind you. Like helping the poor and the sick etc. I do that myself all the time with my regular giving. Conservatives care and give to the poor also. I fact they do so more than liberals, studies have proved that. And Jesus didn't heal everyone he came across either. There were to many of them. Granted he would heal anyone that asked him in his day certainly I think that is so. But he is not here now so we have to do what we can.
The problem I have with many liberal ideas is that I tried living by them and they only lead to misery and trouble and lots of problems for me. When I became a Christian my ideas slowly changed and my life got better and better. I would say that actually I am a mix of liberal and conservative taking what works from both sets of ideas.

I will tell you what burns me up about this Aids problem and the outspoken liberals like Solro. They bash away at Bush as some sort of uncaring *** hater who wants everyone to die of AIDs and a dirty environment when in fact he has proposed more help to fight AIDS in Africa and here than anyone in History. He just the other day proposed another 30 billion in aid on top of the 15 billions that he proposed a couple of years ago. Why aren't the people in your party hailing that effort and getting behind it? I will tell you why. It strictly because they hate him and can't stand the idea of him getting any credit for his compassion for the victims of AIDS in Africa. It simply closed minded Partisan thinking and it is as selfish as all HELL!!!
The man is putting his money where it counts and the Democrats are blocking and ignoring it. That is where I have the problem. I am all in favor of his proposal on this matter.

I am one that does not just sit around and whine and complain about the problems in the world but I take action along with the Church I go to. Solro has the habit that most folks do of being all TALK and doing nothing expect blaming others and pointing fingers at all that is wrong. I invited him to get off his butt and do something for those less fortunate than himself and he ignores it. That is what I have seen most of my liberal friends do. All Talk. Did you see the photos I posted about the work I donated to College area Pregnancy services along with the members of my church? We actually go out there and do things that back up our talk. It not only cost me a lot of money but also my time. My valued day off from work . I could have been sleeping late or going fishing or something like that. Instead I take everyone other Saturday and work for those that need help.

And what about Bush on the environment. He just created the largest eco reserve on the planet last year around the outer Hawaiian Islands. It barely makes the news. So he is not perfect. Show me a man who is. Neither Conservatives or Liberals have a lock on Morality and neither side can claim the high ground all the time either. It takes a balance between hard decisions and compassion. Like a Jesus said. "I am not come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it." He said the Law would always stand but grace and compassion would stand right beside it." Mercy triumphs over Judgement" . That is why we tell people not to sin and then we help them when their wrong actions bring them harm as we do in the case of AIDS. I think letting them know that they can cure the disease through Abstinace is Compassion in action. Wouldn't you warn a friend if you knew you could save him from harm? Of coarse you would. But if he got in trouble anyway because he didn't listen you would help him then as well? Yes, any caring person would. But to just sit there and say nothing except " here is a condom dude, maybe this will help " That is ridiculous and short sighted and plan ass stupid...............sorry. You don't even bother to warn them? It just flies in the face of compassion, logic, and everything else that makes sense. We warn people about smoking that causes cancer. We warn them not to eat to much and get fat and have a heart attack. No one gets angry at these warnings. Wear a seat belt? no body but a fool gets mad about that sort of stuff. That's the point I am trying to make.

I know full well that not everyone is going to stop having sex but many people will abstain in spit of Solros short sighted brain washed thinking. Not having sex is hardly impossible. His ideas would not even allow that abstinence even be discussed or proposed, That is the problem with the modern Liberal thinking. A absolutely harmless cure that works and they don't even want it taught or discussed. In fact they mock and laugh at the mere idea. You know why? Because they can;t live up to that and they dare not ask that anyone else try it. Because that would show them up as being weak and un- able or willing to live in such a way as they are telling others to do. It would mean that they would be shown as Hypocrites and they can't have that happen.....so what if millions die in the mean time. As long as they have the apearance of looking compassionate and caring that is all that really amtters to them. How they look abd feel. It;s selfish and in is ................INSANE!!!!!!

SolRo
06-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Man, it's going to take a while to go through all this garbage, ranting, and "moral" mental masturbation....gimmy a min.
(Left out some of the stupid pointless ranting, bashing, and self-agrandizing parts)

I fact they do so more than liberals, studies have proved that.
Show those studies or you're just BSing like usual.

They bash away at Bush as some sort of uncaring *** hater who wants everyone to die of AIDs and a dirty environment when in fact he has proposed more help to fight AIDS in Africa and here than anyone in History. He just the other day proposed another 30 billion in aid on top of the 15 billions that he proposed a couple of years ago.

The man is putting his money where it counts and the Democrats are blocking and ignoring it. That is where I have the problem. I am all in favor of his proposal on this matter.

Actualy, no, he didn't.

But i'm sure he's glad you swallowed his BS;

link (http://www.globalpolicy.org/socecon/develop/oda/2005/0127bush.htm)

Even as he pledges significant aid for the victims of the Indian Ocean tsunami, President Bush is falling further and further behind on promises to boost funding to combat poverty in the developing world. The president quietly notified the Millennium Challenge Corp., a newly created foreign-aid agency, that his proposed fiscal 2006 budget likely will include billions of dollars less than he promised during his first term. Mr. Bush's budget plan, scheduled for release early next month, also includes an increase in global anti-AIDS funding that is much smaller than the pledge he made when announcing an ambitious health initiative two years ago.

The shortfalls are raising alarm among health and antipoverty activists who had rallied to the president's side when he promised tens of billions of dollars to help developing nations in Africa and elsewhere. "From what we hear, the president appears to be stepping back from his promise to fully fund" the Millennium Challenge initiative, said Mary E. McClymont, president of InterAction, a Washington-based alliance of aid groups.

Did you see the photos I posted about the work I donated to College area Pregnancy services along with the members of my church?
You painted an anti-abortion clinic, whooptie-do...do you also consider donating to republican political campeigns "charity work"?

And what about Bush on the environment. He just created the largest eco reserve on the planet last year around the outer Hawaiian Islands. Yes, the one move he makes so foolish people like you will use it as an argument about bush being pro-environment.

Ignoring the last 7 years of him removing environmental protections and caps.

So he is not perfect.
Yeah, he's not....if he was, we'd all be doing forced labor for ExxonMobil by now.

It takes a balance between hard decisions and compassion.
Bush has done neither...just pandered to your side while not delivering on anything your side, foaming at the mouth, demanded. (banning *** marriage, abortion, etc, etc)

I think letting them know that they can cure the disease through Abstinace is Compassion in action. Wouldn't you warn a friend if you knew you could save him from harm? Of coarse you would. But if he got in trouble anyway because he didn't listen you would help him then as well? Yes, any caring person would. But to just sit there and say nothing except " here is a condom dude, maybe this will help " That is ridiculous and short sighted and plan ass stupid...............sorry. You don't even bother to warn them? It just flies in the face of compassion, logic, and everything else that makes sense. We warn people about smoking that causes cancer. We warn them not to eat to much and get fat and have a heart attack. No one gets angry at these warnings. Wear a seat belt? no body but a fool gets mad about that sort of stuff. That's the point I am trying to make.

It's a stupid point, you're now telling people that they should stop having sex for LIFE to avoid AIDS.

Honestly...do you just not ever get laid or something? What's up with your obsession to make the world stop having sex?

A absolutely harmless cure that works and they don't even want it taught or discussed.
It's been proven to not work, you were told that at least 20 times already in multiple threads, stop ignoring that you thick-skulled little man.

fishfinger
06-02-2007, 10:42 AM

First off you don't have to stop having sex. You simply have to have sex with only one person. Your husband of wife as the case may be. Don't have sex before you are married and then stick with just that one person and the problem is solved. No drugs, no pills no condons necessary. Pretty simple, painless and you can have all the sex you want. Everyone wins. Now explain to me what is wrong with that.

Maybe "YOU " don't have any self control and don't have the strength of Character to do this but lots of people can and have done so all across time. So rather than show them a way that you can't handle you would rather put a bandaid on the problem and tell them to just wait for a cure. How many millions have died so far waiting for you plan to work? HUH.........? And how many more will die before a cure is "MAYBE" found?

fishfinger
06-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Man, it's going to take a while to go through all this garbage, ranting, and "moral" mental masturbation....gimmy a min.
(Left out some of the stupid pointless ranting, bashing, and self-agrandizing parts)

Actualy, no, he didn't.

You painted an anti-abortion clinic, whooptie-do...do you also consider donating to republican political campeigns "charity work"?

Yes, the one move he makes so foolish people like you will use it as an argument about bush being pro-environment.

Yeah, he's not....if he was, we'd all be doing forced labor for ExxonMobil by now.

Bush has done neither...just pandered to your side while not delivering on anything your side, foaming at the mouth, demanded. (banning *** marriage, abortion, etc, etc)

It's a stupid point, you're now telling people that they should stop having sex for LIFE to avoid AIDS.

Honestly...do you just not ever get laid or something? What's up with your obsession to make the world stop having sex?

It's been proven to not work, you were told that at least 20 times already in multiple threads, stop ignoring that you thick-skulled little man.
You make about as much sense as your childish name calling. Go listen to the Ranting Scotter on KLSD. He is more your speed. And try putting your money weher you disrespful mouth is some time. I bet you have NEVR given your time or money to help anyonem, but instead you insult the REAL work that I actually do. You a Hypocater of the fisrt order. All your great plans and it is all TALK ewith you.. And No I don't give to the RNC. You assume that as you assume and add in a lot of things I never say.

I get laid all the time by the way . I am married........dang you are slow.. Hello, wake up. Lots of people have used abstanance and it has always worked just fine. For like thousands of years.........hello. get up to speed boy. Like I said. how well is your sides plan working. Here is how well it is working. Millions dead and more dying every day. Yea great plan. Pethetic.

Poacher
06-02-2007, 01:02 PM

Actualy, no, he didn't.

Yes, the one move he makes so foolish people like you will use it as an argument about bush being pro-environment.

Solro, You really are a disappointment. :( Your remarks are insulting, childish, and are a vailed attempt to incite anger with other posters on this board, and it discredits any intelligent comments you wish to contribute. The sad part is you have intelligence, but no Wisdom. That just makes you intelligently repulsive...

Poacher
06-02-2007, 01:14 PM
BTW, Solro...

You are such a hypocrite:

If you dont like the gas company...Dont drive a car with gas!

You dont like Big companies like SDGE...Dont use electricity!

You dont like Jobs going oversees...Stop wearing their clothes! Buy only American... which means give up your Sonys,Nintendo,Toyotas,Hondas,Computers, etc!

You dont like Big Government involved in your life...Give up any college scholorships or college loans! Ride a bike,live in a tent, eat only what you grow yourself!

You dont like Big business, then never get a job at a company, start your own!

You want to really put your money where your mouth is? Sell your reef tanks and give the money to those you say need it, or forever **** with your nonsence

Thank you!:)

Poacher
06-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Freakin bush and his CIA cronies didnt stop a muslum cell threat plot to bomb JFK airport today...He just violated those muslems right to privacy...right Solro?;)

SolRo
06-02-2007, 02:49 PM
First off you don't have to stop having sex. You simply have to have sex with only one person. Your husband of wife as the case may be. Don't have sex before you are married and then stick with just that one person and the problem is solved. No drugs, no pills no condons necessary. Pretty simple, painless and you can have all the sex you want. Everyone wins. Now explain to me what is wrong with that.
You must have a very sad and boring life.

Maybe "YOU " don't have any self control and don't have the strength of Character to do this but lots of people can and have done so all across time.
I chose to enjoy sex, rather than fear it.

I chose to practice safe sex, rather than be paranoid about sex.

So rather than show them a way that you can't handle you would rather put a bandaid on the problem and tell them to just wait for a cure.
Actualy, you're the one advocating the death of all currently infected aids patients...so, stop your misguided preaching

How many millions have died so far waiting for you plan to work? HUH.........? And how many more will die before a cure is "MAYBE" found?

You're just a dumb man. That's all.

You make up a solution that will never work, has been proven not to work, and is naive in every way. And then you claim it will magicly solve everything.

Here, I'll do the same;

WE CAN STOP GLOBAL WARMING IF EVERYONE STOPS DRIVING AND WE STOP USING ELECTRCITY!!!! NO SIDE EFFECTS!!!! IT WILL WORK, BUT YOU'RE JUST TOO SCARED!!!!

See how stupid you sound?

Poacher
06-02-2007, 02:59 PM

Actualy, you're the one advocating the death of all currently infected aids patients...so, stop your misguided preaching

You make up a solution that will never work, has been proven not to work, and is naive in every way. And then you claim it will magicly solve everything.

Here, I'll do the same;

WE CAN STOP GLOBAL WARMING IF EVERYONE STOPS DRIVING AND WE STOP USING ELECTRCITY!!!! NO SIDE EFFECTS!!!! IT WILL WORK, BUT YOU'RE JUST TOO SCARED!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Strong words from a little boy!

SolRo
06-02-2007, 02:59 PM
And try putting your money weher you disrespful mouth is some time.
You mean disrespectful? At least spell it right.

I only respect people that deserve it, you deserve none.

I bet you have NEVR given your time or money to help anyonem, but instead you insult the REAL work that I actually do.
I've given money to charities before....or do I have to go out and paint an abortion clinic or the green peace boat for you to count it as charity?

You a Hypocater of the fisrt order. All your great plans and it is all TALK ewith you..
Actualy I do try my hardest to conserve energy and recycle...but you dont realy care about knowing what I do, just painting me into your grand delusions about liberals.

And No I don't give to the RNC. You assume that as you assume and add in a lot of things I never say.
It was a comparision, learn to read.

You were supporting your political causes with that anti-abortion clinic more so than doing charity, but still tried to pass it off as charity.

I get laid all the time by the way . I am married........dang you are slow.. Hello, wake up. Lots of people have used abstanance and it has always worked just fine. For like thousands of years.........hello. get up to speed boy.
No, it doesn't work. God damn, do you ever read the studies we show you?

Seems like all you care about is your own little delusion and everything else cannot possibly be true.

Like I said. how well is your sides plan working. Here is how well it is working. Millions dead and more dying every day. Yea great plan. Pethetic.
And once again, you prove your ignorance.

Poacher
06-02-2007, 03:02 PM

I've given money to charities before....or do I have to go out and paint an abortion clinic or the green peace boat for you to count it as charity?

Actualy I do try my hardest to conserve energy and recycle...but you dont realy care about knowing what I do, just painting me into your grand delusions about liberals.

You were supporting your political causes with that anti-abortion clinic more so than doing charity, but still tried to pass it off as charity.

Seems like all you care about is your own little delusion and everything else cannot possibly be true.

Solro, You really are a disappointment. Your remarks are insulting, childish, and are a vailed attempt to incite anger with other posters on this board, and it discredits any intelligent comments you wish to contribute. The sad part is you have intelligence, but no Wisdom. That just makes you intelligently repulsive...

(My hypothesis has been validated)

SolRo
06-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Your remarks are insulting, childish, and are a vailed attempt to incite anger with other posters on this board, and it discredits any intelligent comments you wish to contribute.

him even though your just an insignificant little unemployed college student. Get a real job before spouting off.

Feel free to kiss my ass.

The sad part is you have intelligence, but no Wisdom. That just makes you intelligently repulsive...

No, it makes me a know-it-all *******, and people hate it when the know-it-all ******* is right.

SolRo
06-02-2007, 03:12 PM
BTW, Solro...

You are such a hypocrite:

If you dont like the gas company...Dont drive a car with gas!

Should I drive a car with a tank full of good intentions and happy thoughts?

I drive a 4cyl car, if I had the money I'd buy a hybrid.

And if any non-gas cars were actualy available, I'd buy one.

You dont like Big companies like SDGE...Dont use electricity!
You dont like democrats....when they take over the government completely in 2008, will you be moving out of the country? Hmmm?

You dont like Jobs going oversees...Stop wearing their clothes! Buy only American... which means give up your Sonys,Nintendo,Toyotas,Hondas,Computers, etc!
And fords and chevys and GMCs and pontiacs and lincolns....made in mexico!

I'm not going to be buying crappy american products that try to pawn off their rubbish just because it's made in america.

You dont like Big Government involved in your life...Give up any college scholorships or college loans! Ride a bike,live in a tent, eat only what you grow yourself!
Now you're just pulling crap out of your ass.

I like big government...it's you conservatives that are supposed to hate it.

I don't like the government spying on me.

You dont like Big business, then never get a job at a company, start your own!
Trying right now.

You want to really put your money where your mouth is? Sell your reef tanks and give the money to those you say need it, or forever **** with your nonsence
Why are you talking at all? You act like you're better than me, but you obviously haven't sold your computer and given that money to the needy.

SolRo
06-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Btw Poacher, what happened to your whole "BEEF WILL BE $25 A POUND OMG!!!!!" argument?

Or are you just sticking with insults now that I proved you to be a fool that jumps to conclusions without knowing any facts?

Poacher
06-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Feel free to kiss my ass.

Solro, You really are a disappointment. Your remarks are insulting, childish, and are a vailed attempt to incite anger with other posters on this board, and it discredits any intelligent comments you wish to contribute. The sad part is you have intelligence, but no Wisdom. That just makes you intelligently repulsive...AND Obnoxous!

Repeat of earlier hypthesis to validate a similar response:

.................... YEP!

No, it makes me a know-it-all *******, and people hate it when the know-it-all ******* is right.

Correction...people hate *******s in general, smart or not. Its just worse when they think they know everything!

Poacher
06-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey Solro...Your arch enemy Bush and CIA cronies just saved thousands of American lives by thwarting a muslim cell attack on JFK Airport! ....You are wrong again! Not suprising...

SolRo
06-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Correction...people hate *******s in general, smart or not. Its just worse when they think they know everything!

You've yet to prove me wrong...

The two of you are actualy big ego boosters for me...outsmarting you two is making me look much smarter than I actualy am.

Poacher
06-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Btw Poacher, what happened to your whole "BEEF WILL BE $25 A POUND OMG!!!!!" argument?

Or are you just sticking with insults now that I proved you to be a fool that jumps to conclusions without knowing any facts?

I dont care if it goes to $25.00 a pound! I can still afford to buy it...Its your poor $$$ starving student ass I was worried about! :) See Solro I do care...

Poacher
06-02-2007, 03:39 PM

The two of you are actualy big ego boosters for me...outsmarting you two is making me look much smarter than I actualy am.

Freakin bush and his CIA cronies didnt stop a muslum cell threat plot to bomb JFK airport today...He just violated those muslems right to privacy...right Solro?

Just did...see above...:)

Poacher
06-02-2007, 03:41 PM

A legend in your own mind!...Did I also mention arrogant and pathetic ?

SolRo
06-02-2007, 03:41 PM
And before that they couldn't stop a man with a deadly infectious disease from getting on an intercontinental flight.

Not even counting the countless times investigators have proven that security is crap at best.

Now they managed to get lucky and catch a couple of highly incompitent wannabe terrorists, and suddenly bush is an anti-terror genius?

HA.

Don't forget Katrina.

SolRo
06-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Did I also mention arrogant and pathetic ?

Yes, I believe you did...when you were yelling with your head stuck up your ass about how -I'm- the one that uses insults, after insulting me at the start of this thread in your first post.

So i reiterate; kiss my ass.

fishfinger
06-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Don't forget Katrina.

Katrina? You mean hurricane Bush. Or actually how about Hurricane Nagan or his inept governor. Oh yea they are democrats so they get a pass. forgot about how that works.

fishfinger
06-02-2007, 04:22 PM

God you are so childish. Lmao. Have to have a come back for every sentence............lmao. see ya later dude.

Envoking God are you with you cursing. God Damn what exactly? Thought you saqid there was no God. Stop usuing his name then.

You are so childish and angry. Have to have a comeback for every sentence...........lmao. Have a good one dude. Keep your head in the sand of modern man made liberalism . There is no talking to you .

fishfinger
06-02-2007, 04:34 PM

Here, I'll do the same;

I see how delusional and stupid and brain washed you sound. Good luck with the condom thing. better hope you don't the one that breaks. I suppose you don't kiss or have oral sex either. Neither one of those are safe you know due to exchange of bodily fluids. Are you really thinking that so called safe sex with condoms is actually safe? Dude you really are having the blinders on. How ever is telling you this stuff is lying to you.

You are making an idiot comparison between sex and global warming. it's absurd. Quite laughable

You mispelled two words by the way. You find them this time............ha ha ha ha ha

SolRo
06-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Did you just infer that you can get aids from kissing?

I just realised...it's pointless to argue with someone this dumb.

Anyhow, I already proved my point about the mad cow testing long ago...mysteriously the conservatives stoppped talked about it, but won't admit I was right.

Jas0863
06-02-2007, 05:51 PM
SolRo, it depends on how and where you kiss...............Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SolRo
06-02-2007, 05:59 PM
SolRo, it depends on how and where you kiss...............Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even then, unless you make a deep cut in both your mouth and whatever you're kissing and then hold those cut spots together.

That's not saying you cannot get other diseases by kissing, but AIDS isn't one of them.

Poacher
06-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Anyhow, I already proved my point about the mad cow testing long ago...mysteriously the conservatives stoppped talked about it, but won't admit I was right.

You proved nothing.

Actually, the conservatives dont care what a little bird chested kid like you who's still in puberty has to say about anything. When your balls drop down to your sack you might get an open mind... maybe then we will listen

SolRo
06-02-2007, 06:55 PM
You proved nothing.
I proved that the tests are affordable, you proved you're a stubborn ass.

Actually, the conservatives dont care what a little bird chested kid like you who's still in puberty has to say about anything. When your balls drop down to your sack you might get an open mind... maybe then we will listen
What a little ***** you are, not a factual leg to stand on so you have to toss insults.

Nick_Kun
06-02-2007, 07:14 PM
you guys just need to settle this in a boxing ring.

Techknowledgy
06-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Good crap tossing contest. Now take the gloves off and ONLY argue with facts you can somehow prove. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. There is only one set of facts guys.

Poacher
06-02-2007, 08:51 PM
I proved that the tests are affordable, you proved you're a stubborn ass..

Gross cost of test/cow = proof? :p Maybe you should of taken out the wasted unedible parts of the cow, like bones,tail, balls etc...

In addition..You didnt take into account the labor unions objections, the cost of government oversite, unnessary public panic, the anticipated 3X artificial price increase of meat, etc...You will learn this when you take economics and business 101 courses. Which I hope is soon so we can have more educated discussions!

Maybe I should wait untill you atleast graduate?

fishfinger
06-02-2007, 08:58 PM

It is possible. And don't dodge the oral sex point I made. You are an expert at dodging facts that you don't like. Oral sex man........how are you being safe when you do that? Exchange of bodily fluids is how STDS are transmitted. You know that well I am sure. I know it. I have been to a class that taught all about it from a Doctor in a Hospital. Not some quack at school.

Techknowledgy
06-02-2007, 08:58 PM
... are the "uneditable parts" the ones that can't be altered with a word processor?

Pretty sure MacDonalds uses the whole friggin cow, balls and all.

Techknowledgy
06-02-2007, 09:02 PM
It is possible. And don't dodge the oral sex point I made. You are an expert at dodging facts that you don't like. Oral sex man........how are you being safe when you do that? Exchange of bodily fluids is how STDS are transmitted. You know that well I am sure. I know it. I have been to a class that taught all about it from a Doctor in a Hospital. Not some quack at school.

Yes, but you can can't apparently get AIDS from swapping spit unless you both have bleeding open wounds... (ick...) but that is just ONE STD. There are so many fun diseases!

Poacher
06-02-2007, 09:12 PM
... are the "uneditable parts" the ones that can't be altered with a word processor?

Pretty sure MacDonalds uses the whole friggin cow, balls and all.

OOOps, Thanks Tech.:D BTW, Love their new anus burger:D

fishfinger
06-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Yes, but you can can't apparently get AIDS from swapping spit unless you both have bleeding open wounds... (ick...) but that is just ONE STD. There are so many fun diseases!
Yes it is tue that blood must be present in the case of kissing. But it's not like you have to have it dripping down you chin all infested.........yuck.........lol.... Who the hell would be kissing you? It only takes a slight bleeding gum and a very small amount. That can happen pretty easily I was taught in the class I attended in the Hospital. Other forms of oral sex( and we all know what they are right? ) Can most definitely transmit AIDS. Anyone that does not believe that is simply uninformed or in denial. It's a simple fact. I know someone that got it that way.

fishfinger
06-03-2007, 12:11 AM

I am not inferring it . It is a fact. You can get AIDS from kissing, as well as other STDs.
Mad Cow? I was not aware that we had anyone with that decease yet. Perhaps I have missed something. But we do have thousands with AIDS in America and possibly millions word wide and you are more worried about a mad Cow out break that has not happened. OK who is dodging reality now? Ask all of the dead and dying Aids victims in America where we have been practicing this so called "Safe sex ' stuff for about 20 years now just how well it is working. Fact is they don't practice safe sex much of the time.The epidemic would be over by now. And everyone has heard by now how to have safe sex. They pound it into them in school at a very early age now. The facts is people will not listen and actually practice the so called safe methods. They are to selfish or lazy to do it. They always think it will be someone else that catches the dreaded HIV and AIDS. They lack self control. That is the simple bottom line. They just keep wanting to throw more money at the trouble in hopes of finding a cure. The most brilliant minds of medicine have been working hard for 20 plus years so far while millions have died with no cure in sight. Maybe they will find a cure and maybe they won't . So far we have not cured that many diseases with our modern medicines. You have listen 1 so far. only 1. Prevention is the a big part of the answer and people are not willing to do what it takes to have good prevention. You are well educated, in college and you say you are out having safe sex. But when I point out to you that you are not in fact having totally safe sex you dodge the point and start talking about Mad Cow. Just admit you are wrong one time. It won't kill you. Everyone is wrong now and then.
Be careful my young friend with you safe sex stuff. What you think is safe is actually Russian roulette. One of my best friends contracted a rather nasty STD in the 80's and can only have sex at certain times without infecting his wife. He also has regular flare ups that are pretty bad he says. He has to make 2 to 4 trips to the hospital a year for a problem that will NEVER go away. There is no cure for these STDS yet and they have been working at it for decades.

fishfinger
06-04-2007, 04:51 AM
I figured I would get the silent treatment after putting the facts in front of people. Facts have a way of taking all the hand waving out of a discussion. especially when they are irrefutable. Have a good day all.

DaveMorris
06-04-2007, 07:46 AM
In your ferver to point out that abstinance will irradicate AIDS, you forget one very large contributer to the spread of the disease is still going to be working its magic. Needles. I agree 100% that abstinance will help stamp out STDs, however, you also need to abstain from using/sharing needles in drug use. Sex alone isn't going to do it. It still comes down to people making stupid or ignorant decisions and living their life recklessly. These are usually some of the same people that blame God for all of the bad in the world. Mankind has to take responsibility for their own decisions.

SolRo
06-04-2007, 07:51 AM
I figured I would get the silent treatment after putting the facts in front of people. Facts have a way of taking all the hand waving out of a discussion. especially when they are irrefutable. Have a good day all.

You have no facts, only your misguided beliefs.

Which is why I said already that you're a waste of time to even talk to.

(yes, this post was a waste of time)

fishfinger
06-04-2007, 10:08 AM
In your ferver to point out that abstinance will irradicate AIDS, you forget one very large contributer to the spread of the disease is still going to be working its magic. Needles. I agree 100% that abstinance will help stamp out STDs, however, you also need to abstain from using/sharing needles in drug use. Sex alone isn't going to do it. It still comes down to people making stupid or ignorant decisions and living their life recklessly. These are usually some of the same people that blame God for all of the bad in the world. Mankind has to take responsibility for their own decisions.

Your right.

fishfinger
06-04-2007, 10:09 AM
You have no facts, only your misguided beliefs.

Which is why I said already that you're a waste of time to even talk to.

(yes, this post was a waste of time)
Keep your head in the sand...............and good luck.