05-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Anyone else anxious for training camp?

http://i1.chargers.com/assets/177/32915_699w393h.jpg

fishfinger
05-25-2007, 05:06 AM
I am........

swissfish
05-25-2007, 06:45 AM
me too, can't wayt to see LT with the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

luistwentyone
05-25-2007, 07:03 AM
Oh Yeah !!!

GoTakuF1
05-25-2007, 07:59 AM
I hope the Cowboys do well in '07.

So the Chargers can blow them out in the Superbowl! :D

luistwentyone
05-25-2007, 08:03 AM
I hope the Cowboys do well in '07.
So the Chargers can blow them out in the Superbowl! :D

hmmmmm...................................

iVgOnMaD
05-25-2007, 08:23 AM
anybody have season tickts? Im just trying to see who Im gonna tailgate with :)

05-25-2007, 10:17 AM
Minh, you know I cant wait until the season starts!

Especially September 16, payback time. I can't stand the Pats!!!!! As you know I am still pissed off from last year.

With all the Pats offseason moves you know they're gearing up or the bolts.

GoTakuF1
05-25-2007, 11:19 AM
Chris, I'm just aching for some football man! I'm excited to see what our recent aquisitions can do in training camp. The Pats will be in for a surprise ala '05. Even with A. Thomas and R. Moss. I think they've already blown their wad in this post-season. :p

05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
I totally agree. I thought they came from a system where they could just plug in any receiver (Reche Caldwell) and be succesful?? Then they go out and get Randy Moss, Dante Stalworth, Wes Welker, and Kelley Washington to go along with their current roster? They are scared man.

Randy Moss will destroy their chemistry and i will have no remorse. Sorry for my rant but I despise the pats almost if not more than the Raiders after last season. I dont think there should be any showboating or anything at their home field like they did to the Chargers, just kick their @$$ and go home. Still a long season after game 2

luistwentyone
05-25-2007, 02:00 PM
I totally agree. I thought they came from a system where they could just plug in any receiver (Reche Caldwell) and be succesful?? Then they go out and get Randy Moss, Dante Stalworth, Wes Welker, and Kelley Washington to go along with their current roster? They are scared man.

Randy Moss will destroy their chemistry and i will have no remorse. Sorry for my rant but I despise the pats almost if not more than the Raiders after last season. I dont think there should be any showboating or anything at their home field like they did to the Chargers, just kick their @$$ and go home. Still a long season after game 2

I didnt like that one idiot doing the Merriman dance :mad:

pako73
05-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Preseason is just about 2 months away...man, I can't wait!!!

Die hard Charger fan here and a club season ticket holder.:)

SDReefs tailgate party???

GoTakuF1
05-25-2007, 02:23 PM
I totally agree. I thought they came from a system where they could just plug in any receiver (Reche Caldwell) and be succesful??

Seems like Belichick doesn't have any confidence in his system anymore since they signed all those big name free agents. Doesn't really matter though, good coaching and good QB won't be enough without team chemistry after R. Moss is done with them. BTW, no matter how terrible the Raiders were, are and will be, I will never hate another team like them. :p

I didnt like that one idiot doing the Merriman dance :mad:

Ellis Hobbs is a nobody. Rivers will make a fool out of him :D

05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
For the record I think Eric Weddle will be the play making safety we need him to be. Dude was Mr Everything at Utah. Played every poistion throughout his career there from corner, safety, quarterback, punter.

Ellis hobbs, "sorriest corner in the league" LOL.

GoTakuF1
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Weddle will start at SS for sure. He looked really impressive during minicamp. Initially, I was a bit surprised that AJ gave up 4 picks to get him. But the more I see from him, the more I feel better about it. He's super athletic, hits like a monster and most importantly, extremely intelligent. He has all the measurables and intangibles to make an immediate impact with the Chargers' D, like a J. Lynch character.

KT-150
05-25-2007, 03:08 PM
cant wait! season ticket holder...LV 56 First Row Seats 14-17!

brynboy
05-28-2007, 04:45 PM
see you guys there...LV 25, Row 2, Seats 18-19!

pako73
05-28-2007, 05:03 PM
Sweet!!!

C60 Row 4 Seats 7-8

dc_909
05-28-2007, 05:48 PM
My parents are season tix holders, so I will be going to a couple of the games.

pnguy3n
05-28-2007, 09:30 PM
I can't wait too. We got relocated for our season tics Plaza section 51. By the jumbotron. Too bad I spent most of my freakin' money on reefin'.

iVgOnMaD
06-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Preseason is just about 2 months away...man, I can't wait!!!

Die hard Charger fan here and a club season ticket holder.:)

SDReefs tailgate party???

IM DOWN!

iVgOnMaD
06-07-2007, 10:38 PM
View 32 - Row 12 - Seats 1&2

Poacher
06-08-2007, 10:36 AM
How about our new draft pics...

Craig Davis- People keep focusing on Bowe instead of Davis..Many fans and coaches at LSU Felt Davis was the clutch reciever with the better hands...I think he will be awsome.

Eric Weddel-If he can duplicate the on-field performance as he did in college, he will be great SS for the secondary. Its amatter of if his physical talent can transfer to the pro's.

Waters, and Silers are the steals of the draft. They should of gone in the first 2 rounds. We have the linebacker positions locked up for the next 10 years.

Discuss...

GoTakuF1
06-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Can't argue with Mr. AJ Smith. But we'll really be able to grade this draft after a season or two. So far, I was impressed with the rooks in their first minicamp. We'll see how they do in training camp.

A lot of "draft experts" say that Buster Davis is a reach by AJ but he's just what the Chargers need: fast guy that can stretch the field, best hands short of Calvin Johnson with intelligence and good character. I hope he can stay healthy. If he can stay healthy, he'll adjust well and will be a real force within 2-3 years.

Weddel is Weddel, I've been wanting this pick for the Chargers. He was the best safety in the draft. We sat next to his mom in training camp :) From what I've seen, he'll be a starter for sure. He shut Calvin Johnson down with 19yrs and 3 catches in their bowl appearance together.

Waters, Silers, Chandler and Nanee are all interesting prospects. I don't think they'll start because of the depth in their respective positions but they are definitely good projects. We'll at least see two of these guys make a name for themselves in the NFL.

06-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Agreed, just for fun who do you think is starting at WR by Week 6?

VJ and Parker

VJ and Buster

VJ and Floyd

GoTakuF1
06-08-2007, 12:59 PM
VJ and Floyd if Floyd is healthy. VJ and Parker if Floyd is injured. Buster has a lot of potential but he'll have some problems adjusting to NFL caliber corners, especially with the likes of Bailey and Bly in Denver now. It'll take him at least one full season before he's considered #2 or even #1. But I hope I'm wrong!! If all goes well, Norv should play Parker at slot since that's what he's really made for. The offense will have one heck of a season for sure! Norv's style is made for our talents!

06-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I like Floyd as well but I think he needs to bulk up. Visually he seems too skinny to fight of any type of press coverage and get a good release off the line. I hope he can improve over last year and most importantly stay healthy which he has been unable to do so far in his career.

Poacher
06-08-2007, 04:04 PM
VJ and Floyd if their not hurt. Parker will get the call in the slot unless Buster is outstanding in TC. It sounds like Norv wants to put Gates in the slot at times, sounds very interesting... or keep MT in the back and let LT slide out to the slot. Wow! so many options..

GoTakuF1
06-08-2007, 05:58 PM
It sounds like Norv wants to put Gates in the slot at times, sounds very interesting... or keep MT in the back and let LT slide out to the slot. Wow! so many options..

Gates in the slot will be a lot of fun - Mr. Rivers will have a lot of target and time :p TNT (Tomlinson and Turner) will be something else this year. Norv will have this offense lookin' like the Air Coryell days with this talent roster! :D

mojoreason
06-08-2007, 06:18 PM
FIRE MARTY!

:rolleyes:

swissfish
06-08-2007, 06:36 PM
I hope Legedu Nanee is catching a TD Pass, just because i want to hear the name called on TV :D

iVgOnMaD
06-08-2007, 07:12 PM
FIRE MARTY!

:rolleyes:

Dude... You have some catching up to do...

He's been gone for a while now.

GoTakuF1
06-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Dude... You have some catching up to do...

He's been gone for a while now.

Sweet, a chance to bring in the o rly owl:

http://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg

Haha, just kidding. Jason's still on the "Fire Marty" wagon :D It's alright Jason, I feel your pain :p

mojoreason
06-09-2007, 06:18 AM
Come on FIRE MARTY is a joke- - if you've been following the San Diego Super Chargers - San Diego Chargers Thread ... you'd know.

It's going to be an electrifying season. :D

P.S. -http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Owls-Are-*******s-1.jpg

pako73
07-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Yeah, preseason is just about a month away!!!

Who's going to the first game???