PDA

View Full Version : VIP Party: free tickets to Hustler Bar and Grill

elai
09-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey guys, I'm a club promoter for some downtown clubs, If anyone is interested in going to Huster Bar and Grill on Wednesday, Montage on Fridays or Red Circle on Saturdays let me know and I can get you free passes (no cover) with some sort of drink deal.

BUT, WED Sept 29, Invite Only VIP Party for the grand opening of the Hustler bar and Grill. This new wing is awesome, just think PIMPED OUT LARRY FLYNT style. I can get people tickets to that as well.

AFxPolo
09-20-2004, 09:07 PM
I have saturday nights off and have always wanted to go to Red Circle...I'd love a free pass

MrKrispy
09-20-2004, 09:26 PM
is this a late night or early night type of thing? I have a class until 9:00pm is why. I am interested, and my GF thinks it would be fun. I like bars too.

elai
09-20-2004, 11:06 PM
Its is kinda late..... the promos all start at 8pm, and you must get there before 10:30 pm... after that, your SH*T out of luck. Hustler bar and grill has HUGE specials on wednesday nights like $5 long islands, $2 domestics, $3 wells and more (i cant remember them all off the top of m y head). Red circle has free cover and $1 well (for the first drink only unfortunately/ but may soon change) with the invitation card which I can give you guys; which is from 9pm to 10:30pm. The DJ's are always good at Red Circle. Montage is just the best place to go on Fri night, crowded though, but three floors, different music on all three floors. Its hard to get into it unless your on the list. PM me if your interested, I'll give you my contact info and get you the passes you want.

Drea
09-21-2004, 01:35 PM
I never been to the Red Circle. I heard its pretty good. I'm intrested in free passes.

elai
09-21-2004, 04:06 PM
PM me so I can give you my contact info if your still interested for passes.